Discovery Gaming Community
Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship (/showthread.php?tid=63378)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship - ruihu908 - 07-18-2011

What exactly is happening to it in 4.86?

I heard it's gon'a become restricted again, so indies'd have to sell it within a grace period.

I've also heard it's getting the model update (finally).

What's going on?! :wacko:

Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship - Taneru - 07-18-2011

The current sell point for the ship will be much less friendly and open, that's about all I know for certain.

Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship - AeternusDoleo - 07-18-2011

There will be some ships that will become restricted, or even completely change. Some people will indeed be forced to make a swap. We're trying to minimize leaving people without options to swap to though.

Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship - Ebon - 07-18-2011

Spyglass will be [HF] ship only, not open use as it is now. So I assume when 4.86 id out you will have to sell it to shipyard.

But about that we will have to hear some Admin statement.

Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship - FraserTE - 07-18-2011

' Wrote:Spyglass will be [HF] ship only, not open use as it is now. So I assume when 4.86 id out you will have to sell it to shipyard.
But about that we will have to hear some Admin statement.

wondering how much those spyglass scanners will be worth then hmm

Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship - Switchback - 07-18-2011

' Wrote:The current sell point for the ship will be much less friendly and open, that's about all I know for certain.

So essentially under this reasoning if LH guard ships buy one now...they will keep them on .86?:crazy:

Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship - Shagohad - 07-18-2011

' Wrote:There will be some ships that will become restricted, or even completely change. Some people will indeed be forced to make a swap. We're trying to minimize leaving people without options to swap to though.

Redmeption, Aquilon, Jinkusu ....

Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship - Evan_ - 07-18-2011

' Wrote:The current sell point for the ship will be much less friendly and open..
Now that I'd like to see. I guess the only reason we rarely hear about Spyglasses in Alpha or Gallia is that the sell-point being so unfriendly and remote. And it can even get better? :yahoo:

Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship - Disco - 07-18-2011

' Wrote:Now that I'd like to see. I guess the only reason we rarely hear about Spyglasses in Alpha or Gallia is that the sell-point being so unfriendly and remote. And it can even get better? :yahoo:
We saw a spyglass in Burgundy. I was shocked to see he could not a englis.

Spyglass Lane Hacker Lolship - Evan_ - 07-18-2011

It wasn't a coincidence I named those two places. That's a total of two 'lolships' that I know of.