Discovery Gaming Community
To: XTF Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: XTF Command (/showthread.php?tid=63435)

To: XTF Command - r3vange - 07-19-2011

[Image: SamTransmission-3.png]

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Palatino Linotype]Greeting, this is just a quick reminder that we need Anna
Prentice and Jake Christoph alive preferably with all limbs attached to the body. If you happen to capture them
please bring them to me, we will then discuss what happens next. Have a nice day.

[Image: Marquez.png]

[font=Fixedsys]
[color=#FF0000]<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%][color=#FF0000]SIGNAL LOST

To: XTF Command - SoF - 07-19-2011

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
::ID - Sol Fenrir::
::Location - XTF Headquarters::

Hola there, Senorita Marquez.

I have been ordered to reply this transmission by the XTF Senate, as they can't be bothered, and I am the only one tasked in XTF to bring them down.

Them Anna and Jake... I wonder if they can be captured alive. I have chased them a few times, but they are too cautious and cowardly, they escaped my clutches in all our encounters.

Maybe they like sweet things and I can fool them with a candy.

Whatever...

Since a gorgeous creature like you requests this, I will bring them to you... Of course planning to get something in return.

Cat'z saiz hai. Wantzin fishiez?...
WAT! *crash* Oh get lost!

::END OF TRANSMISSION::

To: XTF Command - r3vange - 07-19-2011

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Palatino Linotype]Of course you will get something in return but only if they
are alive, if not you can get payment from the Junkers for what's left of their ships. Please note that I do not require their vessels.

[Image: Marquez.png]
[font=Fixedsys]
[color=#FF0000]<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%][color=#FF0000]SIGNAL LOST

To: XTF Command - Lich - 07-20-2011

[Image: commsbar.png]

Lich nods his head in approval, taking another drink.

'Okay so...'

He looks down and notices he's somehow managed to set fire to his lap.

'You want their ships to look like this but not their bodies? Good good understood'

Lich grumbles to himself as he poors wine on the flames to put them out

'Grr..waste..wine..bah'

To: XTF Command - SoF - 07-20-2011

::ID- Sol Fenrir::
::Location- Near the big purple planet with ring, Coronado::

Aha! Lich you are a genious! I didn't realize that we can still destroy their ships... an I was feeling a bit down.

So for their ships.... we can send a torp up their tailpipe, crash their ships into the rocks, gather their pieces, burn them, bury their ashes to this planet, spit on the ground, plant flowers, lick lemon...

...then, capture their pods, strip them, throw them into the sun, watch as they romantically sunbath hand in hand...

nah..

...or...bring the pods to the girl with long, sexy legs, busty bewbs, and shapely, tight backside...

*zipper sound*

::END OF TRANMISSION::

To: XTF Command - r3vange - 07-20-2011

[color=#FFFFFF]The girl with long, sexy legs, busty bewbs, and shapely,
tight backside which could be your grandmother ...might as well add your name next to that of the wanted
individuals if she witnesses another outburst of stored sexual energy like this while we are obviously
discussing serious matters, clear?

To: XTF Command - SoF - 07-20-2011

::ID- Sol Fenrir::
::Location- Near the big purple planet with ring, Coronado::

*cough* Sure! Forget about the "girl with long, sexy legs, busty bewbs, and shapely, tight backside" ... part.

::END OF TRANMISSION::