Discovery Gaming Community
Molys guns on RH ship - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Molys guns on RH ship (/showthread.php?tid=63476)

Pages: 1 2 3

Molys guns on RH ship - spectorash - 07-20-2011

Greetings all!
I have an question.
I need the permission from the Molys leader to put on the Molys guns.But there is not Molys leader...
Who and where i have to ask a permission for guns?
Thx for answers!

Molys guns on RH ship - AeternusDoleo - 07-20-2011

Ask the [M], they seem to handle Molly affairs. Better have a good reason handy. "I likez shiney gunz." is likely going to get you a refusal, or not even a reply at all.

Molys guns on RH ship - aerelm - 07-20-2011

If you're [BA]-Epik, then I'm the [RHA] who talked to you ingame.
As I told you there, you'd need permission from a Mollys Official Faction to use Trefoils on your Odin, but as there are currently no Molly Official Factions, it basically means you can't use any Mollys guns.
Your only option is to wait till an unofficial Mollys group (Like the [M]- faction) becomes official then ask for permission.

Molys guns on RH ship - Hexx - 07-20-2011

The Mollys and Hessians are allies, no? What's the problem exactly?

Molys guns on RH ship - Cawdor - 07-20-2011

' Wrote:The Mollys and Hessians are allies, no? What's the problem exactly?

' Wrote:If you're [BA]-Epik, then I'm the [RHA] who talked to you ingame.
As I told you there, you'd need permission from a Mollys Official Faction to use Trefoils on your Odin, but as there are currently no Molly Official Factions, it basically means you can't use any Mollys guns.
Your only option is to wait till an unofficial Mollys group (Like the [M]- faction) becomes official then ask for permission.

Didn't answer anything. Are allied factions no longer allowed to share tech without player faction agreement?

Molys guns on RH ship - spectorash - 07-20-2011

' Wrote:If you're [BA]-Epik, then I'm the [RHA] who talked to you ingame.

but maybe there is other way??? maybe i can ask permission from administration or someone else?

Molys guns on RH ship - Korny - 07-20-2011

No.

Molys guns on RH ship - Enoch - 07-20-2011

' Wrote:Didn't answer anything. Are allied factions no longer allowed to share tech without player faction agreement?
Allied factions don't have any favorable tech sharing rules. Green cell is usually only for the faction itself + Civilian tech. Otherwise it's white cell, requiring faction permission.

Epic lameness.

It's sad coming back to a server two years later and seeing how many new restrictions there are. Oh well.