Discovery Gaming Community
A little message to our valiant defenders of justice - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: A little message to our valiant defenders of justice (/showthread.php?tid=63485)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

A little message to our valiant defenders of justice - Tailsdoll - 07-20-2011

Incoming transmission...
To: Liberty Navy High Command
Extremely high level of encryption detected...
Decrypting message...
Decrypting failure. Initiating protocol C...
Message decrypted. Video uplink established

[Image: BigJoe.jpg]

To anyone who may be concerned,

Dear Libertonians,

I come to you today to discuss a most serious matter. As you are aware (and as we have been made aware a short while ago), a small division within your ranks (calling themselves the "Corona Battlegroup", or something similiar) claims to have dominion of the Junction base wreck, in the Kansas system. Sadly, myself and.... associated interested people already had plans for it. As such, we were forced into a discussion with one of your gunboats. Sadly, he opened fire on one of our ships and we were forced to return in kind.
This is where it gets ugly. We had a meager force of two fighters and one bomber, while the gunboat quickly called for reinforcements (also from the Corona Battlegroup. The reinforcements turned into a respectable combat fleet, complete with a battlecruiser).
Sadly, as much as we hate the destruction of valuable ships, and *coughs* valiant fighters, we were forced to, let's say, put down this small hostility.
Final count: your entire fleet perished in front of our eyes, with some help from reinforcements on our side (comprehensible, looking at the size of the opposing force).
Sadly, one of our own was caught by surprise by the gunboat's initial unexpected salvo. The pilot is currently recovering in good care.
My friends, I apologize dearly for this unecessary shedding of blood. However, I'm afraid that, if such behaviour continues, such shedding will proceed.
Have a nice night now.
With utmost respect,

Joe

Video uplink terminated.

Connection lost. Communication ended

A little message to our valiant defenders of justice - Jihadjoe - 07-20-2011

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Fleet Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: 'Joe'
SUBJECT: Corona
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Hale here.

And you are...?

You will find that the wreck of Junction station is the property of the Republic of Liberty at this time.

Hale out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

A little message to our valiant defenders of justice - Petitioner - 07-21-2011

Sender ID: Reggie Roberts
Sender Location: Junction Station
To the contrary, Fleet Admiral Hale, Junction is the property of the men and women whom live there at present. As much as you may dislike the fact, we've rather taken a displeasure towards Liberty's forces simply claiming the station as their own.

Anyone wishing to utilize Junction for their own purposes can, to put it simply, bugger off, thanks.

A little message to our valiant defenders of justice - Sonja - 07-21-2011

Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

Reggie Roberts et al;

Usually it's the LPI's job to evict squatters, but I suppose we can make an exception here.

Transmission Terminated

The denizens of the Junction wreck are in no way squatters. We have tolerated the presence of your Corona Battlegroup as long as they have not shown aggressive intentions towards us, but if you want to claim something that does not belong to you as yours, then by all means, come at us. See what happens.

A little message to our valiant defenders of justice - shemkel - 07-21-2011

[Image: trans_bar_mike_oneal.png]

Mr. Roberts...

It is you, who has been tolerated.
It's not you, who can tolerate or not Liberty Navy Operatives performing Liberty Navy operations regarding Liberty owned property in Liberty space.
And setting up in Junction without propper authority IS squatting.

Corona Battlegroup started works on Junction wreck.
As we will be replacing station's hull panels, decompression of living space is unavoidable.
Any "denizens" of Junction Wreck has two choices - leave now or die from decompression.

Now to Mr... Joe... whoever you are...

Wearing a nice suit is not enough to be a side in this conversation.
Attacking CB vessels is just enough to earn our full hostility.
If you do it one more time, i'll order Kill on Sight for any combat vessel bearing id of your... "organisation"
Besides... my mother always told me: "Don't you ever trust a man in a pinstripe suit."...

And to any other interested

As stated before, Corona Battlegroup will protect Junction construction site with any means necessary. Including lethal force. The Battlegroup will also not tolerate any attacks on it's vessels.

<div align="right][Image: sig_oneal.png]

Might I remind you that the laws of Liberty specifically state that Kansas is recognized as independent space. Many of the denizens of Junction have already moved out, due to fear of a takeover by your group, whom we foolishly decided to welcome, under the pretense that you were here for research. I see now that what my mother told me was indeed true. "Never trust a man with a rank." Good day to you, Commander.

A little message to our valiant defenders of justice - Sonja - 07-21-2011

Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson
Encryption: Secure

Reggie Roberts et al;

' Wrote:The house of Liberty means the systems of New York, California, Colorado, Texas, Virginia, Yukon, Ontario, Alberta, Kansas, Minnesota, Illinois, Quebec, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and any immediately connecting independent systems, such as but not limited to Magellan and Hudson. Note, this is not a territorial claim to the referenced independent systems, which are widely recognised as neutral space.

That is a very interesting assertion, Reggie. Read carefully. And no, it hasn't changed since this issue came up.

Kansas isn't yours. It was never yours.

Transmission Terminated

"Note, this is not a territorial claim to the referenced independent systems, which are widely recognised as neutral space."
Kansas isn't ours. It never was ours. Junction is ours, and it would be open to all who came with a smile on their faces and the intelligence to think of bringing their own oxygen. I find it interesting that a house named "Liberty" fails to recognize the fact that people outside of its tax system do indeed have the natural rights and, ahem, "liberties," to have property the same way those inside of it do.
We don't take kindly to those whom would threaten our liberty, Commodore. We do what we do out of necessity. This is no different. Good day to you.

A little message to our valiant defenders of justice - Toaster - 07-21-2011

[font=Agency FB]>>: Comm. ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Ensign Ferus Olin - Corona Battlegroup Combat Division, Azurite Wing
>>: Subject: Joe, Joe, Joe...

Good day, Mister ... Joe, Admiral Hale, Commodore Robinson, Reggie Roberts, Commander O'Neal,

The following will be of interest to everyone who believes Junction is theirs.

Mister Joe and his other "The Project" friends were engaged for the following reason: They were scrapping parts of the wreck in order to sell the scraps on the blackmarket, I assume. After being insulted by their force as well, we decided to engage them in order to save what was left of the wreck. Both forces (Corona Battlegroup & The Project) received reinforcements during the fight. Being overwhelmed by strikecraft, the Corona Battlegoup force was destroyed.

The act of scrapping a station, which is populated, should be considered as attempted murder.

Regards,
Ensign Olin