Discovery Gaming Community
An honest apology to the entire community. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: An honest apology to the entire community. (/showthread.php?tid=63575)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

An honest apology to the entire community. - DodgeOld24 - 07-22-2011

Yesterday I realized something.
What the **** am I doing exactly?

For the last few years, I've been a...
Skype quote. Wrote:Trolling and grudging douchebag, ass, and so on.

(Skip the next 2 paragraphs if you don't bother about the reason behind it)

And I didn't even know why at first, so I started digging through my disco history, ending up about 3 years back in a mess with the OPG (Man, I was such a lolwut back then). I figured this was the very first time I created a grudge towards someone, which was also the point where I stopped playing for the fun and purely for revenge.

This grudge went on from OPG, to CR, Order, Corsairs, BAF, Zoners and numerous individuals. Why? I have no idea. I guess I'm just easy to influence. I always was with someone when shooting or harassing any of these (I won't call names, obviously), but I'm not sure if they were always the reason I did. Realizing that, why the hell continue?

I'm selling or have sold most of my ships I never used for serious purposes, only for being a dick towards others. This includes all my gunboats, battleships, Outcasts, Bounty Hunters and Navy ships. While I'd love to buy some other stuff with it, I feel like I should donate a part of the money instead, namely to:

The Order
The BAF
The Sails
The TAZ
The 101st

These also get my fullest apologies, the factions, as do some members: Ingenious, JihadJoe, Doc Holiday, Korny, Terry and especially Bret, and so does everyone else that plays on either the forums or on the server. I don't expect most of you to accept it though, but I guess that's my own fault. What goes around, comes around.

Please PM me if you represent any of these factions so I can make a money transfer, if it bothers any of you.

Now, I'll try to be a valued member of the community, instead of a.. Refer to the quote.

EDIT: And more names are slipping by.

An honest apology to the entire community. - Rommie - 07-22-2011

Sure took you a while.

An honest apology to the entire community. - Jack-Freeway - 07-22-2011

well it had to happen sooner or later eh.
a bit brains back after all those years.

let me be one of the first to welcome you back ;)

now i do not speak for any of the factions mentiond just wanted to let you know its ok. i forgive you.:yahoo:

An honest apology to the entire community. - Omicron - 07-22-2011

Apologies accepted.

An honest apology to the entire community. - Evan_ - 07-22-2011

You're cool. Now even cooler.

An honest apology to the entire community. - Loken - 07-22-2011

I'm sure the people concerned appreciate your apology.

An honest apology to the entire community. - NixOlympica - 07-22-2011

' Wrote:Who are you...

That, kinda got lost in the renames

An honest apology to the entire community. - Malaclypse 666 - 07-22-2011

Well, "Jake", I've actually missed you, after a fashion. I might still be willing to perform that wedding for ya.

I can't speak for our Leader, Doc Holliday, but personally, I'd be satisfied with a brief 'mea culpa' directed to our "Pentabarf" thread.

Let's see how it goes, eh?

23's
Mal

An honest apology to the entire community. - Dashiell - 07-22-2011

' Wrote:Now, I'll try to be a valued member of the community, instead of a.. Refer to the quote.

[Image: challenge_accepted_RE_Its_Another_New_Po...128676.jpg]

An honest apology to the entire community. - Cawdor - 07-22-2011

OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE TOLLING!

>_____________________________<