Discovery Gaming Community
Memo to the Order Secondary Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Memo to the Order Secondary Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=63833)

Memo to the Order Secondary Fleet - qwertypp7 - 07-27-2011

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
Comm ID: Colonel Christopher Leigh, Order Primary Fleet
Subject: Authorised vessels in Omicron Minor

Greetings.

It has come to my attention that we have been having further problems with Secondary fleet personel giving our guests in Omicron Minor a hard time, even firing on them after their authorisation has been verified. For this reason I will reitterate once again that it is imperitive that all Order personel are at the very least aware of the list of vessels that have access to Order space and facilities. If you can't be bothered to familiarise yourself with the list, then at least be bothered to check it when confronted with a strange vessel that claims to have authorisation. Random freelancers and mercenaries are easy to deal with without this list, but if they claim authorisation and you aren't aware they already have it, CHECK THE LIST. If they are on it then that is it, they have access. Nobody gets on this list without good reason and all of these people are considered trustworthy by Order High Command. I must also remind you that the contents of this list are for Order eyes only. Any attempt to pass on classified information about these pilots is likely to result in death.

Authorised vessels/pilots:

Kaisuke.Jashin
Damian.Hurst
Omicron
Blue Posidon
Midnight Roar
Micheal King (note, No access to facilities)
Mark Guinness
Crazy Train
Patriarch
Veritas.vos.Liberabit
Oasis.Of.The.Sirius
Nikki.Duplaix
Amaya.Matsumoto

Authorised groups/factions:

Blood Dragons - ]bd[
Omicroners - (]o[)
Independent Neuralnet Division - [IND]
Shadow Empire - Shadow|
Volksfront - -VF)

If we continue to have these problems then more serious action may have to be taken in the Maat. I shouldn't have to keep reminding Order personel that harrassing our friends and allies is bad form.

Colonel Leigh out.
[Image: 35bd02f.png]

Memo to the Order Secondary Fleet - qwertypp7 - 07-27-2011

[Image: rwm6qg.png]
Comm ID: Colonel Christopher Leigh, Order Primary Fleet
Subject: Mr. Hurst

Hurst and I work closely on many operations, and he was documenting what happened earlier. I know for a fact that you are heavily exaggerating your claims. I know for instance that you first asked him what he was doing in Minor. He told you he was waiting. You quite rightly asked why and he quite rightly said that it was classified, as he is not at liberty to reveal any details of his work for the Order, not even to most Order personel. Only then did you ask about authorisation and he explained immediately afterwards where his authorisation came from, citing both myself and Admiral Golanski as well as Order High Command as a body. Not after ten attempts and multiple death threats as you say...
Whether or not he mentioned this list specifically I can't tell, but he has been active in Minor for the past two days and has certainly made it clear to most that he has the relevant authorisation and that it can be checked not only against this list (which is readily available and has been for some time), but also on our technology register, since he is one of the few mercenaries in Sirius allowed to use Order weaponry freely.
What followed after your exchange with him seems utterly ridiculous to me. The images I have seen show Hurst explaining repeatedly about his authorisation to those who questioned him, getting increasingly exasperated as they seemed to ignore him and start issuing threats, and eventually a missile barrage from a gunboat. Quite simply, what you are saying happened doesn't add up with the evidence I have seen. Yes, the word idiot was used to describe the behaviour of certain parties in this incident, but to be quite frank, I agree with that description. Some of the Order parties involved must have not been paying any attention to their comms, because Hurst said quite clearly that he had authorisation, but was ignored and told to leave. As for your 'intervention' Hardcastle, I wouldn't call it successful, because that gunboat did indeed open fire with the intention of destorying Mr. Hurst, first firing a volley of shots that dropped his shield before firing two gunboat missiles, that should they have impacted, would have destroyed Mr. Hurst's vessel. The commander of that gunboat should be thankful that Mr. Hurst is not taking the incident to the Maat. An insult as minor as 'idiot' is not grounds for murder. Especially when the target is an ally of the Order and poses absolutely no threat to security.

Now I hope we can put this behind us and get on with our work, because this incident itself has already been a serious setback on what should have been a relatively straightforward operation and I would very much like it if there wasn't a repeat performance of what happened today. I would also appreciate it if you don't attempt to cause any more uneccessary friction with your attitude Hardcastle. I've had the displeasure of knowing you for a very short amount of time, but in that short time, I have to say I've not been impressed with your conduct one bit. You're a fine pilot, but to put it bluntly your attitude stinks to high heaven. We have a serious task to perform and it does not help when agents are deliberately cultivating friction between the Primary and Seondary fleet as you seem to be bent on doing.

Colonel Leigh out.
[Image: 35bd02f.png]