Discovery Gaming Community
GNN News Update - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: GNN News Update (/showthread.php?tid=645)

GNN News Update - finius - 02-10-2006

*Transmission Begins*

GNN News

Kusari Savaged by terrorist fighter squadron.

Over the past few days Kusari has been tormented by star ships, of various shapes and sizes, claiming to be a new form of the 'Ancient Coalition'. Last night in particular the damage was worst especially in New Tokyo, but the trail of wreckage continued all the way through Omicron Theta, Gamma, and various other systems. Approximately eight Kusari police wings were shot down, and a number of battle groups were heavily damaged, before these terrorists disappeared off of all radar's and long range scanners. The Kusari Royal Family's private battleship was attacked numerous times, and severely damaged, she is now in need of a complete overhaul and it is very likely she will never see service again. Later on, a civilian ship arrived on the scene to assist the historical battleship, but made little difference to the outcome, although fighting valiantly both were nearly destroyed. Kusari forces were hasty to speak out about the matter, blaming the Blood Dragons, and making the point that Bretonnian attack is not out of the question. A spokesman had this to say "We believe the attacks top be either of one of the typical terror groups that occupy Kusari space, or that our enemies to the south may be attempting to break us. We have no further comment at this time."
A newly declared terror group, calling themeselves The Coalition, deposited beacons claiming that these attacks were their work and that until the houses have been destroyed permanently, they will not stop at anything. There is speculation that extremist pirates may have assisted on a number of occasions.

Stay tuned for the latest updates

*Transmission Ends*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This is my first RP story, to go along with my first attempt at running a faction, if you check this out, could you check out my faction as well, and just give me any comments on anything I've missed about The Coalition, or just plain got wrong :P )

Edited: Added some more detail, and changed the GC to the Blood Dragons, as they seem to be a more likely option :unsure: ? If not will someone tell me who should be taking the blame?? :P

GNN News Update - Fire_Tzunami - 02-10-2006

Sorry if i don't fit here but blaiming GC is not logically. They are not good enough pilots for that. Proof is that there is no "capture","destroy/tractor cargo" or "assasinate" Missions against the GC. :rtfm:

GNN News Update - finius - 02-10-2006

I'll have a closer look next time I manage to get on the server, and check out my facts etc. Still...I dont think it was bad for a first attempt...thanks for the heads up btw :P

See original post for my changes on this matter :) . Hope these additons work better.