Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE (/showthread.php?tid=64512)

Pages: 1 2

TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE - shemkel - 08-09-2011

[Image: trans_bar_mike_oneal.png]

Dear Dr. Ferrante

I had to officially deny your proposal... but now we can talk a bit less official.
We would of course like to cooperate with the Order - unless it stays just between our two groups.
Let's just state one thing clear: We will gladly work with you - not for you... If you know what I mean.
And we will deny any rumors of our cooperation officially. I hope you can understand that.

Now... Do you have any specific research subjects on your mind?
If not, I'd only like to let you know that we would gladly hear from The Order if you have any need for research that we could perform.

regards,

Mike O'Neal

TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE - Order Science Division - 08-10-2011

[Image: vcrsewjpg.png]
[Image: jhwok4.png]

I'm glad that you accepted my offer, I'm sure we can benefit greatly from each other.

I do have a number a propositions for you actually. If you must know, The Order Science Division includes our small logistical division. Knowing that your holdings in Liberty are much greater than my own i have a few request for supplies that your trading vessels can haul over here - Discreetly of course.

Well here are the supplies we need
..:: Uploading Files ::..

Code:
Boron: 5000 Units
Neon: 2500 Units
Optical Chips: 2500 Units
Platinum: 10000 Units
Superconductors: 5000 Units

We receive most of our basic supplies and fuel from other parties already but these few resources are best found in Liberty and thus hard for us to acquire.

Most of these supplies are reserved for use in the lab, especially platinum. So we will try to arrange a generous amount of credits as payment if you will agree to this contract.

Well moving on to some research topics. I trust that your combat division could safely bring in some nomad specimens for study. The ones the jar heads tend to bring in are torn to pieces, making my job to try and understand them that much harder. One hundred or so specimens would be greatly appreciated. Of course you will also be paid for each intact specimen you bring us, and a price will be arranged if you accept.

I would also greatly appreciate it if any of your researchers accompany me in my laboratory. It would be a great occasion for us to educate the masses about the threat of the Slomon K'Hara present to us and how to protect yourselves from them. I will pay them a small wage for their efforts in assisting me.

I wish to hear back from you once you have pondered my offer.

Once you contact me i will arrange the preparations for you to get access to order controlled space, and the prices for any supplies you brings us.

Over and out.
[Image: 1zwnk7pjpg.png]

TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE - shemkel - 08-11-2011

Dear Dr. Ferrante

Down to point:

Supplies - I can arrange those deliveries with my trusted subcontractors. They're good in delivering... all kinds of supplies. And they're trustworthy. If you're interested, please let me know where you need the supplies delivered and I'll start negotiating some prices.

Nomad remnants - In fact, I thought we could get some of them from the Order... Well, we could probably perform some operation... I'll get back to you on this subject as soon as we clean up the transition mess...

As of sending you one of my scientists... I think I have someone here that would suit... I'll ask her to contact you on separate channel.

regards,

Mike O'Neal

TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE - Order Science Division - 08-13-2011

Please excuse me for not replying to your previous transmission sooner, i was on a deep space mission in the Omegas and was unable to get back to you.

About the supplies, we would greatly appreciate if the supplies were delivered to the Battleship Isis. Don't worry about its location to much, it is the main battleship in orbit around Planet Toledo, you can't miss it once you arrive.

I'm sorry to inform you that we absolutely will not allow any Slomon K'Haran technologies or remains to leave our sights. We have witnessed just how dangerous these are, even when these organisms are dead they still have the ability to harm a human.

Even after research we quickly destroy any samples to prevent them to being a danger to any living thing.

This reason is why I invite you into my lab, so that you may research the nomads with us. I hope your visit here will supply you with any research you would need but also to inform Sirius citizens, like yourselves, of the threat they possess.

I hope this does not discourage you from working with the Order though, Mr. O'Neil, this is only the beginning to great things our cooperation could accomplish.

Just a reminder, till we negotiate what we will be paying you and the deal is sealed you do not have access to Order controlled space. I'll give you navigational data and authorization once we seal the deal.

Over and out.

TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE - shemkel - 08-13-2011

Dear Dr. Ferrante

Supplies: I am passing your supply requirements to my subcontractor. Although I have full trust in his discreecy, I will only supply him with basic information about delivery destination. I will brief him with exact location after your final approval of delivery terms.

Scientists "exchange": I ordered one of our scientists to contact you and join your research crew after settling details with you. I would also like to offer you a possibility to send one of your scientists to join our team examining a nomad infestet human we have in fridge on Ames.

Nomad remains: I guess "Slomon K'Haran" is what you call nommies, right? I'm not too familiar with your scientific slang... Well... let me put it this way: we, at Corona Battlegroup, don't respect any contraband laws when it comes to supplying our science teams with testing materials or tools. We will do anything possible to avoid any kind of action that might be considered hostile, but we will also do anything possible to gather any and all resources needed by our science teams. I really hope we can sort this situation somehow. Maybe a nice barter would be a good solution - We gather nomad test material and supply half of it to your labs while taking the other half for our scientists?

Just one more thing that came to my mind... You seem to have the most nomad-transporting trained pilots... maybe we could arrange some kind of training, where your pilots could share their knowledge and experience in this matter wit some of our pilots? I would of course pay for such training - either incredits or barter.

regards,

Mike O'Neal

TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE - Order Science Division - 08-14-2011

Who do you mean by Subcontractor?

Except for some special cases, like yourself, I will not authorize any trading vessel other than Zoner vessels to enter Order controlled space. I hope this doesn't inconvenience you to much, but for our own safety I can only allow either Corona or Zoner vessels to bring us these supplies.

Now for prices on these supplies, we are willing to pay you 2,500 credits for each unit of boron, neon, and optical chips you bring us.

We will pay you a little bit more for each unit of platinum and superconductors at 3,000 credits a unit.

These prices can still be negotiated, but I do believe we are being very generous with these prices already.

I can't wait for one of your scientist to arrive, and i pray they get here safely. The higher ups have given me the green light to send one of our scientist to Ames Research Station to assist you; on one condition though. That condition would be that the Order scientist must be in charge of any experiments taking place.

Anyway, I'm sure the Zoners would feel safer if an Order scientist was present, so they don't think of kicking you out for endangering the station.

Though I'm sure everything will turn out well

For the last two articles in your last transmission, the High Command has found your request to keep any Nomad remains for your own studies unacceptable and a violation of Order laws. I'm sorry to say, but the only way you will be able to study the nomads without making more work for the Order combat divisions is to work with us.

I'm happy to say though, they have taken your proposal for our us to train your pilots in the transport and combat tactics in combating nomads has been received well by the High Command. We will gladly make arrangements for our pilots to train yours in how to safely handle nomads.

I hope to hear back from you soon, maybe we can finally make a deal in our next transmission

Over and out

TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE - Theratrii - 08-15-2011

[Image: trans_bar_loraine_estelonte.png]

Greetings, Dr. Ferrante
I am Lt. Loraine Estelonte. I work for Corona Battlegroup Science and Research Devision. I was told that you have an interest in one of our reseachers. I would like to, and have been authorized to offer you my services.

thank you

TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE - Order Science Division - 08-15-2011

It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Estelonte

I don't wish to sound rude, but till I get a reply from Mr. O'Neil I won't be able to give you access to order space, let alone the directions to get here safely

When Mr. O'Neil and I are finished negotiating I will contact you via a private channel

Hopefully, I will contact you sooner rather than later

Over and out

TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE - shemkel - 08-15-2011

Dear Dr. Ferrante

Lieutenant Estelonte is authorised to represent Corona Battlegroup as delegated researcher.

As to other points of our negotiations, I'll ask my commander to either take over those negotiations or designate another negotiator.
I'm afraid my temper would only harm this fragile relation between our two groups.

regards,

Mike O'Neal

TO: Dr. Jennifer Ferrante, ENCRYPTION: HIGH, MILLITARY GRADE - Scarlet - 08-15-2011

[Image: trans_bar_scarlet_orias.png]

Good day Dr. Ferrante,

I offered to take over this, dialogue with yourself from Commander O'Neal, as he seems to be getting... Frustrated, and more and more likely to say something we later regret. In my own eyes I can see his point of view, we are trying to be as acomadating as possiable with you. We agree to deliver the supplies you request, free of charge ofcourse, as an offer and a solid proposition of friendship, and in return we have been given... Nothing. As loathe as I am to request corpreal rewards and other repayments for what should be a friends first gift, we do require Nomad Remains to continue our work.

We are very willing to work out some kind of deal, and would be proud to count the Venerable Order among our few allies, however, so far all of these tentative, first stage negotiations have brought are restrictions.

I await your favourable reply, and hope we might... Thrash out something mutually beneficial

<div align="right][Image: sig_orias.png]
[Image: transmission_terminated.png]