Discovery Gaming Community
Maverick Conference Call - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Maverick Conference Call (/showthread.php?tid=64588)

Maverick Conference Call - tansytansey - 08-11-2011

[Image: mavcomcopy.png]
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen. Allow me to improperly introduce myself.

For reasons of legality my advisors have instructed me to remain anonymous for the duration of these business talks. It would be bad for the company if we were to be connected, and bad for business for all of us.

I am the representative of a Corporation in the House of Liberty currently in it's birthing stages. The deals we make today in this conference call will no doubt determine the future of our company.

With in Liberty there exsists a significant market niche for the commodity known to you as Prometheum. This material does not occur naturally in any corner of Sirius yet discovered, and the closed off nature of Gallia presents an opportunity to all of us to establish a monopoly of significant wealth and growth.

And your three organizations are the key to our success, and I believe this proposition has benefits for each of you. The purpose of this call is to discuss the terms of a contract to move this deal along. I am confident that you all agree to this proposal. It would be financially unwise to back out when you stand to gain significantly by investing here and now.

Joining you all in this call will be a name you will soon come to recognise. Their organization has significant financial influence on our business, and their position in Liberty will help ensure our business runs smoothly. For the majority of the time, you will no doubt be making deals directly with her. Without further ado, the self appointed Queen of the Liberty Rogues, Ashes Yotaka.

|::End Transmission::|

Maverick Conference Call - tansytansey - 08-11-2011

[Image: Ashestransmission.gif]

Dear representatives of the Council, Maquis and Brigands

The utmost secrecy in this conference call is imperative to the success of our business, I cannot stress this enough.

As you have heard, we are in the market for Prometheum. We have been researching ways to ship, manufacture and sell Prometheum with in the market niche in Liberty. My organisation, the Liberty Rogues, possesses the means, the infrastructure and the contacts to ship Prometheum between Gallia and Liberty with the necessary security for such a high value commodity. However, due to the less than legal nature of our business, we are unable to tap the markets for the commodity in a way that would prove to be profitable for all parties involved.

We determined the best course of action would be to found a new company with in Liberty with absolutely no ties to crime, nor our organisation. We have gone to great lengths to ensure this. While people may suspect, we have made it impossible to prove in a court of law. Only two steps remain before we can step this operation into full business. We are here today to complete the first of these two steps.

I am sure you all have many questions, so I will pause now and you may ask.
|::Transmission Terminated::|

Maverick Conference Call - SMI-Great.Fox - 08-11-2011

[Image: levulpe.png]
**Bonjour**

**The higher members of the Legione are in talks of whether or not to agree to your proposal..We shall be in touch**

**Vrai pour Sable! Vive la Legione!**

[Image: leendbar.png]