Discovery Gaming Community
To: [|] Black Dragon Society - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: [|] Black Dragon Society (/showthread.php?tid=64706)

To: [|] Black Dragon Society - Mercarryn - 08-13-2011

SETTING UP COMMUNICATION CHANNEL.....DONE

ENCRYPTING CHANNEL..............................DONE

COMM ID.................................................Ninyu Kiguri

DELIVERING MESSAGE , TEXT ONLY, NO VISUAL

Konnichiwa, honorable members of the Black Dragon Society.

Time has past since we have last met do defend the emperor against the combined forces of the GMG and the traitors, that call themselvs Blood Dragons. Although my role on this situation was only a minor one, I would repeat fighting together with you at any time.

But reminiscens about the past is not the reason I am sending you this message. I want to tell you that I may have noticed a serious security breach at Kabukicho Depot.

While patroling Honshu yesterday I picked up a message from Kamakura about a ship called TEON being in Okinawa withouth permission. I tried to trap him at the lane from Okinawa, but he must have good knowledge of the system as entered Honshu through a jump hole unknown to me until then.

An emergency call by other Hogosha and AFA-vessels disrupted my hunt on this trespasser, but I was able to locate him later on in New Tokyo. He was transporting Optronics in a Kusari Drone. As soon as I tried to interrogate him about his business in Okinawa he fled into the trade lanes.

I chased him down to Kabukicho Depot and I was confident that the Defense systems would aid me in my pursuit. Instead this Gaijin was able to land on Kabukicho Depot with his cargo! I could not believe my eyes but the guncam shot speeks for itself.

Evidence 01

Waiting outside of Kabukicho with my Black Dragon fighter, I chased this Gaijin again as soon as he undocked from the Depot. And finally I was able to fix him in orbit of New Tokyo and make a full scan of his ship.

[*] [*] [*]

As you can see, his ship has a rather interesting loadout. A Kusari Drone with restricted Rheinland Military weapons? Intruding Okinawa and therefore breaking Kusari law? I highly doubt, that this freelancer had an official permission for Kabukicho Depot.
The interrogation of this Gaijin did not go on well. His only answer on my frequent questions was "None of your business" and some words in a language I did not understand. He called it Croatian? I have never heard of such a language, fellow Hogosha.
Anyway I activated weapons to encourage him of speaking with me, instead he opened fire on me. As a result I fought him in Orbit of New Tokyo and destroyed his ship.

[*] [*]

Despite the destruction of his ship this gaijin somehow survived, so we will surely hear more of him.

In the course of this fight my Fighter took minor damage which I will have repaired at Kabukicho. It also grants me some time to investigate the security breach at the depot.

Please let me know soon how I and you shall act on this matter.

Respectfully yours,

Ninyu Kiguri

TERMINATING COMMUNICATION CHANNEL

To: [|] Black Dragon Society - AceJoker - 08-13-2011

[Image: lowangtop.png]
Lo Wang bows in front of the screen.

"Arigato for this information, Kiguri-san. I'll forward your message to our honored Kumicho..."

Lo Wang bows again and fades away...
[Image: lowangbottom.png]

To: [|] Black Dragon Society - NixOlympica - 08-13-2011

[font=Courier New]Opening communication channel...
Securing channel...
Sending message...

[font=Century Gothic]
[Image: Ayaka2.png]

Konnichiwa Kiguri-san,

thank you for your message. Such a breach of docking codes is a serious matter and we will question the docking bay operator. For now we will just change the codes and see. If you notice that baka docking again we will forward it higher.

Yuki Ayaka

To: [|] Black Dragon Society - Mercarryn - 08-13-2011

SETTING UP COMMUNICATION CHANNEL.....DONE

ENCRYPTING CHANNEL..............................DONE

COMM ID.................................................Ninyu Kiguri

DELIVERING MESSAGE , TEXT ONLY, NO VISUAL

Dear Ayaka-san,

I feel a sense of delight that you have taken care of this matter that quickly. So far my own investigations at Kabukicho only revealed some rumors concering the operator's assistant, but no evidence yet.

If I find out anything I will inform you as soon as possible about it.

Respectfully yours,

Ninyu Kiguri

TERMINATING COMMUNICATION CHANNEL