Discovery Gaming Community
Canal Uno 27/7 planet Crete long range Broadcast - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Forum: Sirius News and Commerce (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+---- Thread: Canal Uno 27/7 planet Crete long range Broadcast (/showthread.php?tid=64737)

Pages: 1 2 3

Canal Uno 27/7 planet Crete long range Broadcast - Madvillain - 08-14-2011

[Image: canalunocopy.gif]

[Image: george-lopez.jpg]

Hola amigo's my name is Diego your maistro host for tonight!!
You just tuned in for another night of audiovisual entertainment!

Some great news just came in , apparently another wave of nasty Hessian invaders has just been told home.
A glorious defence force under the lead of el Brotherhood kicked el Gringo out of Gamma!
Remember dear viewers , When el Hecian come's for el holiday in vain,
los hermano's make it rain!

[Image: screen235-1.jpg]

And now una pocito di muuuusica!

A fantastico classico from Poncho Sanchez!!
Besa me mama....
For el Hecian had many kisses from los hermanos ,
but...
they rather had a kiss from their mama tonight !!!

[color=#FF0000]Magnificente!

Canal Uno 27/7 planet Crete long range Broadcast - Madvillain - 08-14-2011

Well wasn't that a grandissimo track?

As el war continues things will surely heat up around Crete!
Talking about heat , the heatwave on our capitol planet continues.
Reporting live : our weatherman Pedro Vasquez!

[Image: t1larg.sweating.gi_.jpg]

[color=#33FF33]It is still hot Diego,
Record temperatures of 41 degrees , and el sun keeps burning on.
Advised is to take regular siesta's , and to avoid direct sunlight.
People are taking it easy , and so is this weather reporter.
Back to you....

Gracias Pedro!
News just got in that our noble warriors of the Black-Sails got muy delinquente when intercepting a transport of beans heading for Casa Blanca.
Needles to say the price of beans dropped rapidly , over to you Maria!

[Image: 6a00d834b57c6069e2014e88b60b45970d-320wi.jpg]

[color=#FF99FF]Hola amigos!

Today we will be cooking our all time favorite: Chilli con carne!
Heat shortening, lard or butter in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened; remove from heat.

Add beef cubes, garlic, ground chile peppers (hot and mild), and cumin to pot. Break up any lumps. Stir in the water and salt and return to heat. Bring just to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 2-1/2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally, until the meat is very tender and the flavors are well blended. Add more water if necessary. Taste and adjust seasonings.

Serve with fixin’s ‘n mixins’ of coarsely grated cheeses, pickled jalapenos, chopped onion and sour cream with lime wedges garnished with a “ruffle” of red chile.
Back to you Diego!

[Image: chiliconcarne.jpg]

Hmm smells delicioso Maria!
Buenos apetitos!!!!
And now una pocito di muuusica!

[Image: Delinquent%20Habits%2043417_lg.jpg]
Let us hope our delinquent Black-Sail warriors get us more cheap stuff!

[color=#FF0000]
Magnificente!

Canal Uno 27/7 planet Crete long range Broadcast - Madvillain - 08-31-2011

Hola amigo's Diego your maistro host is here again!!

It is a wonderfull day in Crete city.
So let me take this opportunity to bring you this message from our bravest ; Los hermanos!
Always looking for new talent to fill up their ranks!
On other news : food prices dropped again!
Why you may ask?
Well the Virullan Enclave Has been shipping delicioso stuff to Crete with their grandissimo cargo ships!
Now , any astronaut among our listeners might think "why not ask these gringo's for some dinero's if they are flying up and down my systema anyway".
Well dear listeners , because then we wouldn't get to eat these delicious ..... stuff!

And now una pocito di muuuusica!

A great song by one of the very legends of our empire..
Compai Segundo!!!
Because the Outcast might take our pilots , cats and woman.
But they cannot stop our amigo's from bringing these "Sabroso" delicious products to the very heart of our empire!!!!

Canal Uno 27/7 planet Crete long range Broadcast - Madvillain - 01-05-2012

Hola amigo's Diego your maistro host is here with the news of today!!

Ai ai ai ,

Better take care if you think about space travel in our beautiful Omicrons!
Word is spreading that a terrible ion storm is passing through our beleza corner of Sirius.
On other news , It seems the council of elders is being very quiet about the rumors that el Brotherhood
decentralized and moved it's troops to the far edge of the empire.
Canal Uno is hoping to get an interview with a representative of los Hermanos , so stay tuned.

Moving on to the local weather ,
weatherman Pedro Vasquez , what is the situation amigo?

[Image: t1larg.sweating.gi_.jpg]

[color=#33FF33] Diego ,
It is hooooot on Crete's surface!
El people's are advised to keep their animals childrens and grandparents out of direct sunlight,
and to drink lot's of Mojito!
Stay in the shadow , and stay drunk like this reporter.
Back to the studio Diego!

Aha!
Good thing we got a great air conditioner here!
as usual , we end the show with some bueno Musica! :

Canal Uno 27/7 planet Crete long range Broadcast - Madvillain - 01-12-2012

Hola amigo's you have tuned in on Canal Uno!
my name is Diego and these are the topics of todaaaaaay!

[Image: Aloe_groepje-bloei.jpg]

Scientists working at Skiros have developed a new crop to add to our diet.
A cactus like plant , with oily fruits that taste and are full of proteins!
I say , buenos apetitos , and many thanks to the biodome farmers at Skiros!
Thanks to them we can enjoy greasy healthy meals like our ancestors did !

[Image: mexicanwave.jpg]
Last sunday the artifact trade ran to a halt for reasons yet unknown.
This lead to a huge crowd of traders waiting to embark, at the merchants area of our capitol.
There were reports of minor civil unrest although the majority stayed calm, enjoying Gamma's sunshine.

[Image: NGC-3628.jpg]

The exploration of recently discovered Omicron lambda continues ,
as one of our nacions fleets confirm the presence of several planets.
Not much is known about the elders plans on this system
but we are sure more information will reach the public soon.

Last but not least , a warning came in that some Reaver gringo's have been sneaking into Corsair territory , be careful honorable pilot hero's , and now some musica!

What a Buena canción amigos!

RE: Canal Uno 27/7 planet Crete long range Broadcast - The Brotherhood - 02-25-2022

New Signal found.

[Image: VI1yR4Y.gif]

STAND BY PER FAVOR

RE: Canal Uno 27/7 planet Crete long range Broadcast - The Brotherhood - 02-25-2022

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e10ddbacafb530e8ef...y.gif&ct=g]

[Image: Z8ie2s5m.png]
Bienvenido to Canal Uno. I am Esteban Lopez and this is a news Flash! As you know, earlier this month, the empire had an issue +Cryer+ incorporated. Their pilots we're all deemed persona non-grata within the empire.

After negociations, the issue was settled for the benifit of both parties but mostly for El Grande Corsair empire. We are proud to announce you that +Cryer+ pilots started to fullfill their part of the contract. El grande Elder Cesar Gutierrez, announced to your truly, earlier today, the end of hostilities between the corporation and el empire.

Elder Rodriguez, with his usual grumpy attitude and foul smell, told another of our reporters that something big is yet to come. So far, we can only speculate, as we saw many +cryer+ ships landing on a secured zone. We know that alot of delivery have been done. Some witness have told us about weird sounds and smell unrelated to Senor Rodriguez.

This was Canal Uno News Flash. I am Esteban Lopez. Gracias for watching. Now back to our favorite TeleNovela el podrido corazon

Bienvenido to Canal Uno. I am Esteban Lopez and this is a news Flash!

Yesterday, we reported you about strange sound and smell coming from a secure zone. This humble reported managed gain access to the facility. This is a scoop from Canal Uno.

For the few last weeks, +Cryer+ inc. transported, in secret, livestock. These animals are from a new breed of goats Genetically engineered to survive on Crete and it's harsh environment.

As you can see here, the news breed, not only seem succulent but are so cute that i want to pet them.
[Image: 16bGdP0.png].
According to Senor Rodriguez, over 10 000 of these beauty will be sent in special farms all around the planet. The plan is to breed even more of them, use their waste as high grade fertilizer and eventually provide enough meat for the our population.

Speaking of fertilizer, i was told that we also had access to alot of flora grow which will be combined eventually to the goats manure to create a rich soil. The long time goal is to be able to grow crops on crete using a new layer of potent soil. While this reporter is skeptical, the attempt could prove him wrong and open a new agricultural era for the whole empire.

This was Canal Uno News Flash. I am Esteban Lopez. Gracias for watching. Now back to our only TeleNovela el podrido corazon

RE: Canal Uno 27/7 planet Crete long range Broadcast - The Brotherhood - 03-02-2022

Few days ago, we reported about goats being sent in farm all accross Crete. Today, your humble reporter was invited to one of those farms.

[Image: uwcETzS.png]
I was amazed to see that we lost no goats so far which is bueno said Elder Rodriguez while petting a goat. They are more than resilliant then any other species we ever had on Crete. Many farmers reported about some of them already mating so we can expect good news in the coming months.

The only drawback we noticed so far, is the rudimentary facilities which, obviously, going to need major overhauling. In the fews day, we will also visit one of the new plantations which are grown using goat's manure and floragrow. We have great hope for the future of the empire with all these good news.

This was Canal Uno News Flash. I am Esteban Lopez. Gracias for watching. Now back to our only TeleNovela el podrido corazon

RE: Canal Uno 27/7 planet Crete long range Broadcast - The Brotherhood - 03-03-2022

[Image: zvjZgEE.png]
Earlier today, one of our hermano had, while patrolling Cambridge, to stop for a pee. The nearest neutral, as he thought, was ApexCo Headquarters. This huge restroom is located grind C 2/3 in Cambridge system. Unfortunatly for our compadre, they didn't allowed him to dock. Lucky that our amigo, Juan Kamppa , had an empty bottle of rum at his disposition.

This lack of courtesy is more and more common within Bretonia. Seem like those cabrons don't understand that Cambridge belong to the corsairs empire. Interviewed earlier, Consul Vasquez from the brotherhood, told Canal Uno that all options are currently concidered. My contact which is usually well plugged within the Elders council told me that a siege might been called soon. I personally think that we can't let's these people close their WC doors to our pilots.