Discovery Gaming Community
To:>>BMM<< commands. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To:>>BMM<< commands. (/showthread.php?tid=64738)

To:>>BMM<< commands. - renoktus - 08-14-2011

Moderator Notice:

Oversized images on the forums are not allowed.

700 pixels is the max width permitted.

~Alvin

****TO:BMM Command Office****
***Subject:Mining License***

Good day Lady´s and Gentlemen´s,

Im R.Stevens from Main Office of Free Trader United,im the Commander of our organisation.

I would like to make known Free Trader United .:FTU:.

We are a group of traders who try to be neutral with all factions ,couse we are just looking for a good
business and we wont any hostile.
We Trade goods Passangers Tourist etc.and one of our business is mining Gold Ore.

As we all knoe are the best Gold Ore fields at system Dublin.
.:FTU:. is aware of the conflicts there between BMM>Mollys / IMG.
See we are a neutral group and wont interact in this conflicts.

Thats why i contact you in this way,Free Trader United payed the Mollys a License for free mining etc in Dublin.
We arent neutral if we dont make the same offer to BMM.

And for info,.:FTU:. ships are using IMG ID cards,but it doesent mean we are IMG,sure we are independent
miners but we call us Free Trader United and taking no sides.

I wuld like to show you our offer in a contract like this:

Contract between Free Trader United and Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing...

-.:FTU:. units are allowerd to mining and shipping Gold Ore at system Dublin
-.:FTU:. units dont get shoot / pirated by BMM units.
-.:FTU:. Main Office will pay a license for each month 80.000.000 credits.*

* (The credits will be send to a address from BMM after this contract will be agreed)

I hope you like our offer and we can make a deal.
Im happy to hear from you soon.

Tahnk you Lady´s and Gentlemen´s

Yours R.Stevens .:FTU:.Commander.

****TRANSMISSION-END****

Moderator Notice:

~Alvin

To:>>BMM<< commands. - Irwin - 08-16-2011

[font=Arial]
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
**ID:DINK SMALLWOOD**
**SUBJECT:FTU CONTRACT**

[color=#663300]Hello, I am the legendary Dink Smallwood, Shooter of Rocks and Mollies, Feeder of Babies, Confuser of Commies, Overlord of Dublin. I have been put in charge of negotiations with your organization.

The contract you are offering us is here.

Quote:Contract between Free Trader United and Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing...

-.:FTU:. units are allowerd to mining and shipping Gold Ore at system Dublin
-.:FTU:. units dont get shoot / pirated by BMM units.
-.:FTU:. Main Office will pay a license for each month 80.000.000 credits.

Unfortunately, we cannot agree to this contract. Seeing as how you've previously stated you are paying the Mollies for a licensing fee to mine in Dublin, we are going to have to make a few amendments. As the Mollies are criminals in Bretonian space, these amendments are necessary to not make you guilty of aiding a criminal movement.

Furthermore, we have concluded that 80,000,000 credits is not an adequate number for licensing of your entire group. As you probably know, we have to process your request with the Bretonian government as well, that is why we would like to increase the fee to 100,000,000 credits.

The contract will now look like this.
Quote:Contract between Free Trader United and Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing...

-.:FTU:. units are allowed to mine and ship Gold Ore mined from the Dublin System.
-.:FTU:. units will not be on the receiving end of any hostile activities conducted by the BMM.
-.:FTU:. Main Office will pay a license for each month 100.000.000 credits.
-.:FTU:. units will assist BMM mining operations when requested, and will be adequately paid.
- BMM- units will be allowed to purchase ore mined by the.:FTU:. at 3,000 credits when requested.
-.:FTU:. units agree not to assist the Mollies in any criminal activities against the BMM.
-.:FTU:. units will attend regular Smallwood's Big Club meetings when requested.

If you agree to these terms, or have any questions and wish to make your own changes to this contract, send a response to this channel.

Until then, Dink Smallwood

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

To:>>BMM<< commands. - renoktus - 08-16-2011

Moderator Notice:

~Alvin

****To:DINK SMALLWOOD****
***Subject:FTU Contract***

Greetings Mr.SMALLWOOD

For the first,FTU taking no sides in conflict with Mollys and BMM,thats why we payed the Mollys a License.
We trade just with them like everyone else we trade with.

Of course i understood that the 80.000.000 credits arent fair anymore couse we pay the Mollys a License fee
of 100.000.000 credits for each month too.

And the second,we dont assist Mollys in any criminal activities against the BMM or sumone else.
We are independent and just looking for business,and that means we buy or selling Gold ore with Mollys.

We read your offer of the new contract,this was:

-.:FTU:. units are allowed to mine and ship Gold Ore mined from the Dublin System.
-.:FTU:. units will not be on the receiving end of any hostile activities conducted by the BMM.
-.:FTU:. Main Office will pay a license for each month 100.000.000 credits.

-.:FTU:. units will assist BMM mining operations when requested, and will be adequately paid.
- BMM- units will be allowed to purchase ore mined by the.:FTU:. at 3,000 credits when requested.
-.:FTU:. units agree not to assist the Mollies in any criminal activities against the BMM.

-.:FTU:. units will attend regular Smallwood's Big Club meetings when requested.

*(The red marked points of contract cant be fulfill.)

Mr.Smallwood unfortunately FTU cant fulfill the two points of contract couse we need to stay neutral.
If we joining in meetings or assisting in any BMM operations means it we taking sides and work for BMM.

FTU like to be independent, so all what FTU can do is we can trade with BMM.
I hope you can understand our reasons,we try to be neutral if we fulfill your offer it will break our contract
with some other contract partners.

The other points we like to accept and if the two points are clear for BMM we can finished the deal.

I awaiting your answer.

Yours R.Stevens .:FTU:.Commander.

****TRANSMISSION-END****

To:>>BMM<< commands. - renoktus - 09-27-2011

***Free Trader United***
*Signal Boosting*

***Signal by 25%***
***Signal by 75%***
***Signal by 100%***

*Signal Boosting complete*

Moderator Notice:

~Alvin