Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Navy High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Liberty Navy High Command (/showthread.php?tid=64744)

Liberty Navy High Command - Theratrii - 08-14-2011

|<Begin Playback>|
|<Sender: Suzaku Kururugi>|
Greetings,
I am Commander Suzaku Kururugi, who once served with the Corona Battlegroup. I have a preposition for you. due to my ship being stood down from active duty due to the closure of the Seraphim Program, i no longer remain loyal to the battlegroup, and so i have no problem with informing you on certain events that have transpired, or are currently underway between the battlegroup, and other parties that may involve Liberty Security.
if you are interested, please get back to me here hastly, before this signal is detected. thank you
from,
Commander Suzaku Kururugi

|<Awaiting Response>|

Liberty Navy High Command - Asgardian - 08-14-2011

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: insigniauploadflip.png] Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: insigniaupload.png]
[Image: jack2.png]

>Possible Security Issue.

Commander,

Though your message is slightly cryptic, I can see it is of the utmost importance to you - I advise you divulge to High Command any and all information pertaining to house security.

Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]

|<Message>|

Ah, admiral. im sorry that i dont have time for excessive formalities, sir.
im sure that you are aware of such a group commonly referred to as "ToP"
I can confirm that the Battlegroup and ToP are in association with each other.
Admiral Hale and i have spoken briefly of this, when he stated that he had a tip off from someone else.
As i remain loyal to Liberty, i would like you to know that the battlegroup hired ToP for illegal purposes. The items that were being brought in remain to be a mystery to me, but all i know is that they are being used to retrofit Sapphire Assault Wing. My assumptions are that it is either ships, or weapons. As Sapphire Wing is the Strongest Assault wing the Battlegroup has to this date, i would be cautious.

I cant discuss the more finer details here, as im sure you can understand the reasons...but please reply here to confirm that this message did not get intercepted by CB loyal forces.

Thank you

|<Message end>|

Liberty Navy High Command - Asgardian - 08-14-2011

Message has been received, Commander.

Any further information that you can get your hands on regarding these alledged illegal goods would be greatly appreciated by High Command.

Stay frosty, Commander,

Admiral Jack Malrone

Admiral,
It have managed to get some relevant information of the transactions. The battlegroup has only requested the support of ToP for the acquisition of 10 ships that originate from Kusari. the purpose is to phase out the Avengers and guardians. i shall investigate if there is anything else to be found out.

from,
Commander Suzaku Kururugi

Loyal ex-Liberty Pilot