Discovery Gaming Community
To the IMG/ICMG/CR/TAZ (leaderships) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the IMG/ICMG/CR/TAZ (leaderships) (/showthread.php?tid=64862)

Pages: 1 2

To the IMG/ICMG/CR/TAZ (leaderships) - arvg - 08-16-2011

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition
LOCATION: Office of the Premier '€“ Kremlin Dome, Volgograd, Omega-52

TARGET ID: Governments/administrative boards/leaders

[Image: Katzcommx.png]

Comrades,

The news that I am receiving of a mobilized GRN strike force gathering momentum in the taus has me gravely concerned.

The Coalition Politburo has authourized emergency war measures as recommended by the Coalition's State Duma. These measures authourize agents of the Fighter Corps to lend assistance in times of conflict to your aforementioned groups.

It cannot be much, our presence on the front lines will likely antagonize a powerful enemy, but our bomber pilots, and combat ships of the line are fearsome, and hold a significant psychological edge over the Gallic Royal Navy.

I would like to establish a direct line of communication, using Coalition built secured communications networks, that will permit us to co-ordinate in a war council should hostilities explode into open warfare.

From the Zoners I need clearly defined guidelines of what you expect of the Coalition forces. Four times we have come to Zoner aid in the past, and four times it has resulted in betrayal. You can understand why it is difficult for me to convince members of my government to commit troops again. However the gravity of this threat over shadows any reservations.

Colonials, our forces have fought and destroyed a GRN battleship before, and we have detailed guncams of that battle, these should prove useful in your own strategizing, veterans of that fight will be transported to your headquarters to meet and brief your pilots on what it will take to overpower one of those juggernaughts.

IMG/ICMG, the Civilian worker population of the Taus will find defense, and ready pilots willing to defend them, stand watchful guard and engage any threat that closes upon them. Remember, our priority is to ensure that they are defended above all other concerns.

For the Revolution, I am the True Ikon,

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

To the IMG/ICMG/CR/TAZ (leaderships) - Doc Holliday - 08-16-2011

[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: Premier Alvin Katz
Encryption: Very Heavy

It's good to hear from you, Premier. I'm guessing that you have your health back in full. But for now, to business.

First, I will be sending a copy of this transmission to Commander Matok at Freeport 6. Simply put, he and his chief, Blaine Chara, are two good military minds and have been running sensor sweeps throughout the Taus. What they lack are numbers. TAZ has a few ships there but nothing that will be a huge factor.

What we are all lacking is good intell on Gallic ships. We know of tactics but ship info has been hard to come buy since we pulled our ships out of Gallia some time back. If you might have any, it would be appreciated. If not, we'll figure something out.

I have no problems with Coalition communications networks. In fact, I will be at Shasta for awhile so this is definitely doable. We will keep access to them to a select few. I would recommend such array be made at Shasta and Freeport 6.

I'm not exactly sure of what guidelines I ask of you. I know a lot of your past problems have come from Freeport 1. That is a base that I have little dealings with. Freeport 6 is my concern as it is too close to the jumphole to our home and DeFrance still has her panties tied up in a bunch over past events.
In the short term, if the Coalition needs some goods, let us know. I can arrange a convoy.

Lastly, let me make one thing clear. I think you know me well enough to know that I am a man of my honor...a man of my word and that I'm not about to do something foolish to break your trust. Some plans we may have had in the past may not have worked as we hoped but we find a way. Saving your life was one of my biggest honors too.

I will be forwarding this to Matok. You will hear from him soon.

-Doc

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

I know you well John, and you have never given me cause to doubt you. But you must understand that I answer to the Politburo and State Duma, which in turn answers to the will of the people.

I will stand behind you, shoring up the TAZ lines, not because you are Zoner, but because the TAZ have always been true to their word.

Scout ships from the Coalition will make a through sweep of the Taus in an effort to ascertain as to where these Frenchmen are hiding. I have not delusions about a swift victory, their numbers are vast, but we are stalwart and true. We will not break, this we can vow.

Premier Alvin Katz

Volgograd

END TRANSMISSION

To the IMG/ICMG/CR/TAZ (leaderships) - Panzer - 08-16-2011

--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender ID: Colonel John Diocletian, President--
--Subject: -- Military assistance --

[Image: generaldonaldmorden.jpg]

If you're sending an outfit of small craft, make sure they have some logistical support. I wouldn't ask for IMG support in this field for fear of endagnering them to Royal reprisal. My own intel's telling me, that whatever doesn't surrender to the Royals, will be dealt with forcefully. And it's one sizable force.

My intentions (not that I've been given much choice) is to evacuate the industry and civilian population and continue fighting according to indirect approach doctrine until they can safely come back home. You're most welcome to fight alongside us,
[font=Segoe Script][color=#000000]Ιωάννης Διοκλητιανός

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

You stood beside us in our hour of need, and we have a debt to repay.

We will also respect any request that the IMG makes regarding our presence.

Premier Alvin Katz

Volgograd

END TRANSMISSION

To the IMG/ICMG/CR/TAZ (leaderships) - mtjsmith - 08-16-2011

[Image: 6920ngmajor.png]

ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Commandant Chun Ki Ling
Target: IMG/ICMG/CR/TAZ
Encryption: HIGH
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Operation Garlic Defense.

Esteemed leaders.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#FFFF00]I am Commandant Chun Ki Ling, I am the Commander in Chief for our Fighter Corps and will be commanding the SCRA element to the TAU defence line.

[color=#FFFF00]During my time leading and fighting the various different enemies of the Coalition, I have been able to amass a distinct knowledge of the different tactics that have been used against us. We are experts in avoiding being crushed by a foe who out-numbers and out-guns us.

I will, personally, ensure that no Gallic soldier shall step aboard your respective stations.

With that in mind, I will launch a two stage operation.

[color=#FFFFFF]First: An intelligence gathering operation. Our Storm class gunboats are currently being refitted with the latest in deep space scanning and stealth technologies. The Xi'an has just completed its upgrade and will make a perfect platform for gaining valuable intelligence. Any additional help that you can provide in this regard would be most helpful.

Second: Fluid defence with multiple fall back lines. It is clear that there are multiple choke points once the Frogs pull themselves away from their precious minefield. It is also clear that if Baffin falls, then our resistance will be crushed along with it. To that end, I will station the latest weapon in our arsenal - The CPW-Hammer at the gates of Baffin. The Hammer is not 100% complete, nor battle effective yet, however it can house more of our fighter squadrons that the Karl Marx and Havana combined. Launching from the Hammer, our squadrons can be on any Gallic force in a matter of minutes.

[color=#FFFF00]Gentlemen. You have my support, and assurances that no matter what the Gallic forces throw at us - We will stand beside you to the last.

For the Red Dawn, and more importantly - FOR FREEDOM!

[color=#FFFFFF]Ling out.

To the IMG/ICMG/CR/TAZ (leaderships) - AeternusDoleo - 08-16-2011

**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Kremlin Dome, Omega 52, per attention of premier Katz
CC: Channel participants
Subject: GRN Agression.
Encryption: High

Premier, gentlemen,

First of all, it is good indeed to see you restored to good health, and with you, the Coalition's sanity as a whole.

But pleasantries aside, the situation is indeed grave. We have been monitoring the Gallic Naval movements, and our projections are, that if we would choose to oppose them directly, we'd be overrun on our key hub bases. Our outposts in the deep Taus are many, and spread thin. While they are secure enough to withstand the occasional Maltan raid, a dedicated military strike against them would leave many Guildsmen dead in space. And thousands more without a means to make a living. The Gallic Naval forces that have come into the Tau systems thus far have left us be, indicating their target is Malta. I have my doubts that is their true intent, but have no proof to the contrary.

My first priority must be to the safety of the miners and baseside workers. Regrettably, I do not think direct military aid is something the Guild can offer. We are not soldiers, such as yourselves. However, we can assist in other ways.

We can offer strikecraft the option to operate out of Falkland station. It is reasonably hidden, and if the GRN intend to make a large move onto Kusari, as is the rumor going around, then that offers a good opportunity to hit them in the flank. If you wish to set up a communication relay there, I'm not opposed to it, however it's range will be limited due to the interference of the niobium-rich nebula the base is in. I doubt the local miners will mind a few extra fighters up there - they tend to take all the help they can get. Java and Dounby are too exposed to the GRN presence, and Holman still has a Kusari battleship hovering over it. Sadly, Falkland does not have capital ship berths, so the most that could be fielded are smaller gunboats, from there. This is of course, but an option, and it does carry a slight risk to ourselves.

I cannot speak for the ICMG in this matter, their stance might be different, but we ourselves will try to make due with the situation as it develops. When Bretonia and Kusari came to blows, we survived by catering to both their needs. Simply offering up resources without bias, and ducking out of the way when conflict broke out, whenever possible. We will try a similar means of coexisting with Gallia. If the choices are between cooperation and death, then we'll choose the former. Not because we welcome this king and his rule, but because it is not a true choice. Unlike the Council and our Colonial Republic allies, we do not have the luxury of evacuating. Miners must stay where the resources are. I am certain that we will once again be called cowards for this by the various houses. Perhaps we are. But it is the only way we can survive at this point.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild.

**** Transmission Closed ****

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Guild Master,

We know all too well the tenuous position you are in, and we will do nothing to endanger the lives of the miners in the Tau systems. We will, however, lend you aid as you need it. Distract the GRN away from your people and bases as much as we can.

Establishing a field outpost on the Falkland's base is a prudent move, and to this end I am sending Ricardo Alvarez, our most decorated field officer. He has volunteered for this mission, and when High Command refused due to his seniority as a General, he busted himself down to a Colonel.

His experience in guerrilla warfare is considerable, he holds strong ties to the Colonial Remnant who know him well, and he is, by far, our best combat training instructor. He is tasked with maintaining a recruitment center on Falklands, channeling those who wish to fight into the Fighter corps, where they will receive the best training and equipment to avenge those who are unable to fight for themselves.

I wish you luck, the path ahead is dark and dangerous. And I know it will not be easy for you to dance upon the razors edge that the Gallics have placed you upon. But know this, if you fall we will do all we can to catch you.

The Tau systems belong to the Minors, to the People. No King, Queen, nor Emperor shall have dominion over them.

Premier Alvin Katz

Volgograd

END TRANSMISSION

To the IMG/ICMG/CR/TAZ (leaderships) - elrica - 08-16-2011

[Image: mikeicmglogov2small.png]
Comrades,

The Independent Communist Miner's Guild has always known that it can rely on brave men and women of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army. Rest assured that our people will not surrender Dounby station.

I hereby request, as acting Director of ICMG, that we be allowed to evacuate our families to neutral space until this blows over. Perhaps Omega-49/50/52.

Down with imperialism
~Comrade O'Connell

To the IMG/ICMG/CR/TAZ (leaderships) - The ICMG - 08-17-2011

[Image: logo3small.png]

...!The votes are in, literally. Our people want to evacuate... but those at Dounby and the civilians onboard the Lazurite refuse to leave their home, and will fight for it to the last.
As the ICMG controls Dounby in all but name, we hereby grant the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army full, complete, and unrestricted access to Dounby Station. Any requests that are made of us will be fulfilled. In return for this, the ICMG simply asks for the Coalition's help in relocating our populace, the ones of whom chose to evacuate the Taus are currently located onboard the Lollingite and the Ice.

Additionally, the Ice and the Frost, as well as any fighter or bomber groups based off of them, will be able to assist the SCRA fighter pilots in any way necessary.

David Grigori, Director of Commerce
[Image: dgrigoriblk.png]