Discovery Gaming Community
Nomad ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Nomad ID (/showthread.php?tid=64898)

Pages: 1 2

Nomad ID - JayDee Kasane - 08-17-2011

Hello everyone! Ive got a question here. What player must do to get Nomad ID? I mean not Keeper, just Nomad. I was asked Cannon about this and he said go to forums. ive looked all topics with similar name but not found anything that would help me. If you got Nomad ID, haved it in past or simply know what need to be done to get it, answer please.

Nomad ID - Klaw117 - 08-17-2011

Only an admin can give you a Nomad ID and you have to write a really good RP story concerning your Nomad to even be considered to be given a Nomad ID.

Nomad ID - Bear - 08-17-2011

There's only two different types of 'nomad' ID. Those being the morph Id and keeper ID. The morph ID is basically an ID designed for people trying to enter the official nomad faction called 'the keepers'. Please note that there are no 'indie' (independent) nomads. I wouldn't personally call morph's indie nomads, as you can only fly the morph ship. If you were looking to be an indie instead of joining the keepers, sorry, but no dice, you can either try and join the keepers, or stay as a morph.

Good luck :)

Nomad ID - Ipuvaepe - 08-17-2011

' Wrote:There's only two different types of 'nomad' ID you can buy.

Fixed that for you.
You can absolutely get the Nomad ID, but you'll have a hell of a time (and six months of morphy morph) before **** happens.

Nomad ID - JayDee Kasane - 08-17-2011

thanks everyone for answers, good to know that there is someone can help you in diffficult situation)))))

Nomad ID - Daedric - 08-17-2011

You can't get it. At least as far as I know.

You can however get the Nomad Trial ID or you can try to join the Keepers. There are no indy nomads past those people using the Nomad Trial ID.

Lulz. So didn't see the other posts. Stupid browser.

Nomad ID - Tachyon - 08-17-2011

NOWAY as far as I know, maybe it existed for Nomad RPing players before Keepers rised as a faction. Now you would probalby need the not-any-more-to-get SRP for permission to use.
Get a Trial ID, get weapons from Keepers, who buy them for you and do your stuff.

Nomad ID - Treewyrm - 08-18-2011

' Wrote:NOWAY as far as I know, maybe it existed for Nomad RPing players before Keepers rised as a faction.
Wasn't available back then either. Prior to faction it was rather simple: anyone flying nomad ships had been replaced with starflier and put on temple of revenant, which at that time served as bastille. Cute, eh?

Nomad ID - Tachyon - 08-19-2011

' Wrote:Wasn't available back then either. Prior to faction it was rather simple: anyone flying nomad ships had been replaced with starflier and put on temple of revenant, which at that time served as bastille. Cute, eh?

Pure win I say, good that there is a faction now and a nomad trial ID.

Nomad ID - ProwlerPC - 08-19-2011

Well I don't have the Nomad ID, I do have the Wild ID. I literally didn't make any effort to get it though. I received it back in my earlier days here when I was still mass trading for the toys I play with now. I simply always RPd with my transport no matter how much I wanted to complete the route as quick as possible. I always did what I could for my ship and crew to survive and took them as priority over credits and cargo. Indeed my Raikoke transport was only only ever destroyed by a Wild ID'd ship. It seems that I impressed a group in those days and I suggest to future hopefulls; don't powertrade mindlessly and make sure to RP out every encounter as though you and your crews lives aren't cheap resources to be thrown away.