Discovery Gaming Community
To: TAZ, CR, OSI, SCRA (Leaders) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: TAZ, CR, OSI, SCRA (Leaders) (/showthread.php?tid=64904)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: TAZ, CR, OSI, SCRA (Leaders) - Serpentis - 08-17-2011

[Image: ZhaneTransNew.png]
  • Esteemed leaders of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners, Colonial Remnant, Omicron Supply Industry, Independent Miners Guild and the Sirius Coalition of revolutionary army..

I am Overlord Edward Zhane of the Virulian Enclave, and I contact you all today to discuss the nearing storm.

I speak of the Gallic Invasion of course and of their King's recent proclamation for the Taus...

How are you going to respond and react to this King's threats and do you intend to respond?

We of the Virulian Enclave have long awaited for this time, we have sent countless of scouts into it's space only to receive debris in return, we have long waited for the invasion of the Gallic house.

We know of the threat, we know that their might is strong, but I am sure that those that stand together in Sirius will be able to hold their own.

That is why we now ask what we the Virulian Enclave can do for you and with you for our people's sake.

For Sirius and for Peace!

To: TAZ, CR, OSI, SCRA (Leaders) - Doc Holliday - 08-17-2011

[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Overlord Edward Zhane

Greetings, Edward,

It is good to hear from you again. I'm just sorry that it's under these circumstances.
The response of the TAZ is simple, we will not be pushed but we will not give in.

A look of disgust and anger crosses Doc's face

I am getting sick and tired of houses and others dictating to us. Not only are the DeFrances no better then a criminal organization, they also harbor a traitor to the Zoner people, namely, Aurelia DeFrance. I just love her double standards, you know, the ones where it's OK if she betrays people that once trusted her but it's not OK for people to want to bring her to justice for it.

He sighs, collecting himself

We won't leave nor will we waver. We won't seek a fight with them but we won't be pushed.
If the Enclave wants to send ships to the region then they will be welcomed, both by the TAZ and the administration of Freeport 6. Do remember though, the Zoner people will forever value the Enclave as protectors of Omega 49 and it's way of life. Do not underestimate these Royals. They may well make a strike if for no other reason "to make a point."

Lastly, Edward, I ask one personal favor. Look after Midori. She is home with Emiko. While I have more than enough security staff to protect them and a strong shield over the Estate if it's needed, she is with twins. Between that fact and that she's a small framed woman, she is delicate. If something should happen to me, I want her safe. Do keep it quiet though as we don't want everyone knowing.

Edward, contact me anytime.

Yours in Eris,
-Doc

• -Privately sent to John Holliday-
    John..
    I can promise you my Friend that Midori will be fine, if anything would happen to you I would take it on myself to make sure your wife and children will be protected no matter what...

And John, I may need to discuss some other things with you at some point, but we can take that in private coms..
    -Message over-

I know that the TAZ will attempt not to wage a war or alike if you are not forced into it.. But if the Freeports needs extra defence we'd be glad to send a few Contingents to the freeports to help in anyway possible. Along with a few ships...

If the civilian personal needs evacuation we can assist in that as well..

The same offer goes out to all of you, if you have personal you want transported away we are more then willing to help..

And John, I may need to discuss some other things with you at some point, but we can take that in private coms..

To: TAZ, CR, OSI, SCRA (Leaders) - Panzer - 08-17-2011

--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender ID: Colonel John Diocletian, President--

[Image: generaldonaldmorden.jpg]

The King will get nothing but perhaps cold steel and hot lead from us.

I intend to fight. Fight for what we all earned - not just Colonials, but Miners, Erisians and Zoners as well.

And if I am to fight effectively, I'll need reliable logistics. That you can help with.
[font=Segoe Script][color=#000000]Ιωάννης Διοκλητιανός

• Greetings President John Diocletian..

The Virulian Enclave are more then willing to assist in logistical support, tell us where to go and what to pick up and I'l have our logistics division begin as soon as possible..

I just want to add that the Enclave Defense Forces are willing to assist the Colonial Remnant in the defence of any of your own transports if needed.

For the future.

To: TAZ, CR, OSI, SCRA (Leaders) - Panzer - 08-17-2011

--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender ID: Colonel John Diocletian, President--

[Image: generaldonaldmorden.jpg]

Evac of the civilian population and industry to Pecos, Coronado is complete. While both try and reestablish, they need basic supplies.

The troops in the Taus are devoid of their usual industrial support. They live off whatever they can beg, borrow or steal.
[font=Segoe Script][color=#000000]Ιωάννης Διοκλητιανός

• Expect the first transports tomorrow Mr President.

To: TAZ, CR, OSI, SCRA (Leaders) - Daedric - 08-17-2011

[Image: crosstrans.png]
Hello gentlemen,

We view Gallia's claims to the Tau region in the same light as we view Kusari or Bretonia's claims to the same. Our concerns are for the safety of our transports heading to and from the region, aswell as the safety of the inhabitants of Freeport Six. Our transports supply a large number fo installations in the Tau region, so their safe passage is of extreme importance to us.

Past those two issues, we wish to remain neutral, as is our way. We've been the target of the Royal Navy's power once before, it nearly cost us our lives. We do not plan on being in that situation ever again. That isn't to say we won't defend ourselves.

We believe this expansion into the Tau region to be a precusor to Gallia invading Kusari, Bretonia, or both. As you probably know, when the Council revealed the exsistance of Gallia to Sirius they claimed that the Crown had been building a sizable fleet and preparing for war with the Sirian houses for generations.

Edward, as we have in the past we will call upon the EDF to provide security for our transports should the need arise. The EDF has proven themselves extremely capable of this task and I have no doubt they will continue to prove their ability in the field.

President Diocletian, I'd like to first thank you for the honor of having a number of the Republic's fine snub craft. Our security pilots have only goods things to say regarding the vessels and those who've been assigned to them have taken to them.

We were not aware of the Republic's departure from the Tau-44 system. As we are obligated to supply 30,000 tons of deuterium to the Republic; I'd like to know if we are to continue with deliveries to Singapore or re route our transports to Pecos? I'll also speak with Mr Mace and have Supply Inc provide basic neccesities to your elements on Pecos.
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]

To: TAZ, CR, OSI, SCRA (Leaders) - mtjsmith - 08-17-2011

[Image: 6920ngmajor.png]

ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Commandant Chun Ki Ling
Target: Allied Commanders
Encryption: HIGH
Priority: HIGH
Subject: Operation Garlic Defense.

[color=#FFFFFF]Gentlemen.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#FFFF00]Mr Cross, while I understand and respect your standpoint. I must urge you to reconsider. Remaining neutral in this war is likely to be impossible. The Gallics cannot be reasoned with and any promises which they may make will be quickly forgotten once their fleets emerge.

[color=#FFFF00]As I have previously stated. Our unwavering support will come in the form of our fast attack fighter and bomber craft. I have personally come to the front line and set up shop on FP6.

Any and all support which you can give would be greatly useful.

For the Red Dawn!
[color=#FFFFFF]Ling out.

To: TAZ, CR, OSI, SCRA (Leaders) - Daedric - 08-18-2011

[Image: crosstrans.png]
Commandant Ling, you must know that what you are asking of me goes against the very fiber of what it is to be a Zoner.

You're asking me to pledge civilians to a war that is not our own. Information from the Council tells us that Gallia's true intentions are the Houses. Houses which I care nothing for. Houses which are corrupt and oppressive. I will not put my people between a hammer and an anvil. I know first hand the nature of Gallia's will. My actions in the past damned men and women on Freeport 10 to their deaths when Gallia felt the need to teach me a lesson. I will not repeat that mistake.

Gallia is no different than Kusari, Rheinland, Liberty, or Bretonia. They all seek to control what we've built. Zoners Sirius wide have held them at bay for over a hundred years with nothing more than words. With our sheer determination to survive where others have failed.

We'll do as we always have, as those before us have. We will remain neutral until it is clear that our neutrality will not be respected.
[Image: transmissionbottomf.png]