Discovery Gaming Community
To: Brigands - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Brigands (/showthread.php?tid=64992)

To: Brigands - Johnny_Walker - 08-19-2011

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Image: 2yx25fq.png]

[color=#FFFFFF]

Hello Legion of the Damned. I am Johnny Walker, a Mercenary employed by the person with the biggest pocket.
I come to you today because I wish to procure a single Asco gunboat I have heard about. After digging deeper,
I found it is exactly what I require.

Now, I do understand that it might be out of your abilities to spare such a vessel, freshly made for me, so I will settle for an old, possibly a decommissioned one.
I would fix it up myself, and not trouble the Legion with it. The only thing I wish to really trouble you with is the weapons.
I would like a set of your turrets to use with this gunboat.
Now, I do not expect this for free. Oh no, I will not insult you with such a thought.
So, to procure the Asco, I have gathered together the sum of 350 million Sirius Credits from many means to exchange for the Asco,
and help fund your organization and its goals. I will also assist Legion forces against thier foes wherever and against whoever they may be,
no charge, no questions.

I hope this is agreeable.

[font=Comic Sans Ms]Johnny ;

[Image: fz5h90.png]

To: Brigands - SMI-Great.Fox - 08-22-2011

[Image: levulpe.png]
**To monsieur Walker**

**You come to us bearing gifts and hope to gain the instant trust of the Legione..Iet does not work that way..You wiesh to use one of our Asco's, no matteur iets current condition..I'm afraid wieth the recent Royalist push into Orkney and the Tau's iet may be more difficult to do so**

**However we shall give you one chance to earn our trust...I trust you have anotheur craft you currently have at your disposal..Non?**

**Vrai pour Sable! Vive la Legione!**

[Image: leendbar.png]

To: Brigands - Johnny_Walker - 08-22-2011

Sure thing Mein Herr .

You will be seeing a lot of me in the Taus if that's what you wish.

Do you have any Particular Targets in mind?

To: Brigands - SMI-Great.Fox - 08-22-2011

[Image: levulpe.png]
**Very well monsieur Walker**

**You have the following options available to you to choose from, or all ief you desire**

Quote:Option Une:

*Target and destroy up to 10 GRN/GRP craft, regardless of class*

Option Deux:

*Acquire up to 50 million francs from IDF/GMS/EFL craft--The money and logs will be sent to us for proof*

Option Trois:

*Target and destroy/kill/capture two craft piloted by a DeFrance member--Thies will be not easy due to their Royal status and will be under heavy protection*

**These are our terms for now monsieur Walker, I hope you are up to the challenge**

**Vrai pour Sable! Vive la Legione!**

[Image: leendbar.png]

To: Brigands - Johnny_Walker - 08-23-2011

Piece of Cake Mein Herr.

Piece of cake...

To: Brigands - Johnny_Walker - 09-05-2011

Got a few kills for you mein herr.

Encrypted Data.
( * )( * )( * )( * )

I also helped one of your Legionaries "do business" with a GMS.

And i bumped into Auerilia DeFrance , Heavily damaged her ship But she manage to get way with a battleship covering her escape.

To: Brigands - Johnny_Walker - 09-08-2011

GRN Barbecue !

Encrypted Data.
( * )