Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership (/showthread.php?tid=65038)

Pages: 1 2

To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership - Veygaar - 08-19-2011

---=--=-=Database Uploaded=-=--=---
---=--=-=Com ID- Alan.Write=-=--=---
---=--=-=Visual Linked=-=--=---
[Image: AlanWrite2.png]
---=--=-=Message Incoming=-=--=---

Leaders of the Alliance. I do not claim to know everything about you, nor shall I try to. I do not claim to be your friend, nor shall I ask to...
What I do know is this, the Renegades have something you may want, and you have something the Renegades envy. So we want to make a deal.

Allow me to start by showing what we have to offer:
[Image: AFArequest.jpg]
We have in our possession, as you can see above, several files. These files contain data stolen from several groups who'm you have a quarrel with.

The first section of data gives intricate detail to Synth Food's inner workings, including access codes to their shipment dates and destinations and to their incoming supply shipments; which aid in their product manufacturing.

The second section of data was stolen from the Bostonian Authorities. It contains an overview of this coming year's major shipments for BMM, BOWEX, Gateway Shipping, and Platform Inc.

The third and smallest section was stolen from the Gas Miners Guild. It shows key locations to their mining operations, as-well as several locations plotted out for future operations.

These three files we offer in one bundle package that is ready for delivery.

If you are interested in a deal please respond to this transmission, and I will go into detail what our request entails...

With Regards - Alan Write

---=--=-=Transmission Ends=-=--=---

To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership - Artisan Farmers Alliance - 08-20-2011

[color=#33FF33]
*** Transmission recieved. Currently under review ***

To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership - Veygaar - 08-21-2011

--=Urgency Level Increase=--

To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership - Veygaar - 08-22-2011

--=Urgency Level Increase=--

To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership - Artisan Farmers Alliance - 08-22-2011

[Image: bffdq3fx2bfo.png]

Konnichiwa impatient stranger,

first of all, i don`t like thiefs. But thats not the problem here. The problem is, what can the Alliance do for you? As far as i know the Renegades are a bunch of dirty gaijin pirates. Operating in Kusari from time to time. This leads us to another problem. *sighs* I tell you a story. Not long ago, one of your Renegade friends claim to be the "King" of Kusari. Or was it you? *cough* Doesn`t matter. After i told him that we have an Emporer and we don`t need a "King" he insulted me. And all this happened IN my beloved Kusari. So you think it`s a good idea to ask us about a deal? You have to explain all this, before i talk to you again.

And don`t expect a fast answer. I am a very busy man. *angry*

Sayonara,
Ryu Nakata

To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership - Veygaar - 08-22-2011

Your recollection is correct. The Renegades did once operate within your space, though trivial at that. And yes, I am told when Rorry was but young in mind he disregarded the due respects to your leadership in place... Rorry is dead, and with him certain "arrogant" acts have passed as well when it comes to the Renegades. But a dead man and myself saying 'bygones be bygones' is not enough to reconcile the past. Knowing this, I will pay 100 million credits on top of the afore mentioned offer.

Yes we are Pirates as you claim; but we do have standards. If this deal is struck, we will move our operations to reach no closer to your domain than the Sigmas. Beyond those boundaries we will not operate. Though we are willing to make this deal, we would require it to be kept secret to all but the necessary ears.

I offer you the chance to be rid of us, though we are no great threat, as well as the chance to gain priority information concerning your greatest rivals... And I hear there is a movement in the Taus... Perhaps you would be interested in some files we have on the region now known as... Gallia.

So to answer your question: Yes, I am more than confident in requesting a deal.

I await your reply.

To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership - Artisan Farmers Alliance - 08-24-2011

The so called "King" is dead? Good. I am satisfied and don`t expect any form of a condolence from me.
After this is clarified, we should talk about the deal. And i expect the straight way. We are maybe intersted in a deal. But what do you want from the Alliance? Food? We have the best Food you can get in Sirius.

Sayonara,
Ryu Nakata

To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership - Veygaar - 08-26-2011

So you're interested. Good. As for Rorry's death... A Public Broadcast was put out by the Rheinland officials... That should be proof enough.
What we ask for is not food but rather technology. Your bombers are of an exclusive make unlike any other found in known space. The Renegades are interested in trading for one or two of these vessels with the afor mentioned offers. The basic repair schematics that would come such a ship would be needed, as we would be doing our own repairs once/if they come into our possession. The 100 million offered should compensate for the side costs in developing these bombers for external use.
You asked for me to be straight, and there you have it. We are willing to trade valuable information and money, in exchange for your ships. Let me know if we still hold your interest...

- Alan Write

To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership - Artisan Farmers Alliance - 08-27-2011

You want our Technology? To make it crystal clear. I am not happy with a Gaijin flying around in one of our superior Mamorus. And i am sure you know what i think about more Gaijins flying our ships before they proved their loyality to Kusari and the Farmers Alliance. And i don`t talk only about money or a few stolen Secrets here. A wise man told me years ago: "You can`t buy loyality, you have to work for it!" I hope you know what hard work is?

Anyways, let`s get straight to the terms of a possible deal. After you fullfil all points of this list we grant you two Mamorus.

1. To prove your loyality we want you to stop three Transports with a minimum of 3000 Units Synth Paste in their Cargo Hold. Force them to drop the whole Cargo and destroy it. When they don`t want to comply i am pretty sure you know what the next step is. Destroy them. Destroy the cargo. Doesn`t matter which way you choose you always have to bring the trader a message from the Farmers Alliance that we can reach them everywhere. Not only in Kusari. Of course i talk about different traders here and i need Guncam pictures. You can do this Sirius-wide. Exception is Kusari. We have it under control here.

2. We want the secrets you talked about in your first Transmission.

3. Send 40.000.000 Million credits to our Bank Account.

4. From now on your Group never attack an Artisan Farmers Alliance[AFA] ship anymore.

5. And last but not least i need the exact names of the two pilots flying our ship.

That`s all. Think about it....

Ryu Nakata

To: The Artisan Farmers' Alliance Leadership - Veygaar - 08-27-2011

As soon as your transmission was received I sent two of my best pilots to set up a blockade to complete the assigned task. Here are the results...

-=Paste Train Cargo
-=Paste Train ID
-=Paste Train Conversation
-=Boom
-=Cargo

-=Behemoth Cargo
-=Behemoth ID
-=Behemoth Conversation
-=Dropped Cargo
-=Destroyed Cargo

-=Synth Train Cargo
-=Train Needs Convincing
-=Conversation
-=Emptied Cargo Hold

Though several other ships were halted and had the Paste cleaned from their hulls, they did not meet the 3k cargo requirement. But rest assured they were dealt with the same as you see here.

As for the Files. I have had them moved to a discrete location on New Tokyo. Inside Cargo Hold 207 you will find both the files on the Secrets and Info on Gallia intact as-well as a credit account for 42 million credits. The codes for this hold will be sent in a direct private message.

Once this transaction is complete, we do agree to completely avoid the AFA in future conflicts.

The ID tags of the Mamorus would be "The.Jabberwocky" and "Black.Tyrant"