Discovery Gaming Community
Players Jailed - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Players Jailed (/showthread.php?tid=65086)

Pages: 1 2

Players Jailed - Doc Holliday - 08-21-2011

NEZAMEIMY has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.2 All messages in system chat must be in understandable English.
5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.
6.10 Player reputation and conduct must match player actions. For instance a player may not dock on a base belonging to the persons whom they are attacking or being attacked by.
3.5 Names of new characters should be set up with role-playing nature of our server in mind.

Consequences: Last I knew, the GMS were NOT on good terms with the Mollys so in no way would you be able to land on Arrenmore. Also, we speak English on this server and you refused to RP with pursuing Mollies. Until you can read the rules and post back here IN ENGLISH, you are in Bastille. I have also banned your accounts so that you can't just do this with another one. No post means no release.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Players Jailed - Helo - 08-22-2011

Seems he found way to avoid ban somehow...'Cause I saw STALKER_Nezamenimy just now...

Players Jailed - Doc Holliday - 08-22-2011

Thank you, Helo.

I have banned that account, too.

Players Jailed - Patrician - 08-22-2011

Something must not have taken; he is in Alpha spewing Cyrillic profanity everywhere.

Players Jailed - Govedo13 - 08-23-2011

Well they are still there, the Shetland with Bowex ID docking on Arranmore again now is called " Major " and the Molly miner is " /MERLIN\ "
Sadly my PC crashed and I dont have any pictures but they do the same thing again. May be you should Rep Ninja all bretonian IDs hostile with Mollys.

Players Jailed - Govedo13 - 08-25-2011

[Image: 42455230.th.jpg]
[Image: 62552291.th.jpg]

As I said in the other post, this guy is mining 24/7, every time when I log he is there with his molly miner and he exports with his friend while he docks on molly base with random bretonian trains, you haven't stopped him with this sanction.

Players Jailed - NEZAMENIMY - 04-06-2012

Dear administrators, during my captivity for FE has ended, please let me out, I promise to behave well.

Players Jailed - Fellow Hoodlum - 04-06-2012

Nothing left to let out of jail I'm afraid, everything has gone from inactivity. Time to start again.
Any further appearances here though, will result in another long term holiday from the server.
I hope that is quite clear ...

Players Jailed - NEZAMENIMY - 04-06-2012

' Wrote:Nothing left to let out of jail I'm afraid, everything has gone from inactivity. Time to start again.
Any further appearances here though, will result in another long term holiday from the server.
I hope that is quite clear ...
All of my characters and accounts are eliminated, I will begin a new life with zvezdaleta and 5000 loans, I will honor the laws and do not break the rules, I can even change the base name, simply remove the ban by IP, I really want to play, PLEASE Let me out I memorized ALL RULES LEARN ... and in any case, the period of my captivity had expired last year. aaaaaaaaa ........

Players Jailed - NEZAMENIMY - 04-12-2012

I'm sorry that I write in this thread but I did not get to create a separate topic for this post.
Today Colonial SOUL_EATR attacked me and destroyed my ship, I lost 5000 niobiumovoy ore. Please punish this insolent man. My ID Interspise, therefore Colonial not can destroy my transportation.