Discovery Gaming Community
To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief (/showthread.php?tid=65575)

Pages: 1 2

To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief - Brutus Clay - 08-30-2011

[Image: begbar.png]

To whom it may concern,

Greetings.

It has come to my ears that your government is not ready to take the imperatives actions that will put an early end to the Liberty-Rheinland war. Namely, if I trust what one of your operatives told me, the Kanzler and his clique are not ready to cooperate with "criminal organizations".

That's a good thing, because we are not ready to cooperate with your government neither.

Understand me, our short-term goals (disrupting Liberty economy) and long-term ones (overthrowing the corporatocracy, ending the war) may be converging, but that will not make us allies or friends. Simply partners.
Now, in order for our two organizations to live peacefully in Liberty space and its border worlds and not to harm each others business, we need to make sure we can trust each other.

In other words, what can you do for us ?

[Image: endbar.png]

To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief - Lobster - 08-30-2011

-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - ************
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]High

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Rheinland BDM
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]Brutus Clay
Subject: ...
[Image: private1.jpg]

Guten tag,

We have received your transmission: expect a reply shortly. This is something the agency needs to confer on.

Warm regards,
[color=#009900][color=#CCFFFF]

Buro Der MarineIntelligenz

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-

To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief - Lobster - 08-31-2011

Source - ************

Opening Message...

Subject: ...

Guten tag Professur Clay,

We in the Bureau are pleased to hear from you.

Yes, we have been keeping tabs on sorties made by both regular agents and the Uflotte inside Liberty. Liberty offers us a very hostile environment to operate inside. The Libertonian authorities want us dead, the unlawful presence wants us out. The hellfire legion is profiting from this war and attacks both sides. The Xenos are.. well they are the xenos.

It seems all sides are content to allow this conflict to propagate, especially the Libertonian Authorities, pushing into Hamburg as they are. We understand that the Lane Hackers may be in a special position unlike any other party in Liberty. Currently, the goals of Rheinland are compatible with the goals of the Lane Hackers. However, why should we reach out to each-other because of this?

I think we can both say out respective organizations have enough to worry about before putting more resources into fighting yet another 'threat.' Shooting each-other will only further exhaust our respective resource pools and strengthen the Republic of Liberty. On the flip side, if we were to focus our efforts against the 'Republic', the damages done to the corporatocracy might increase exponentially. This alone is cause enough reason for a partnership in the eyes of the BDM.

You must understand that we face the same trepidation as you do. However, we in the Bureau understand that battles are won by taking risks, and wars are not won alone. I personally think this philosophy applies to both our organizations. As you said however, trust is key.

Now, this has been a nice preamble concerning the situation in which we find ourselves. Business, however, is business and questions need to be answered.

What can we offer you as a sign of our trust? I am afraid there are not many options at this point in time due to both the distance between Liberty and Rheinland as well as our own government's queezyness. What we can offer you currently is limited to covert support for the Lane Hackers.

Food shipments from Stuttgart, arms shipments form Munich, raw materials from the omegas. These are the things we can currently offer. If the relationship between our respective organizations were to grow, I think we could certainly add more options to the table. However, as you say, trust is key in this relationship. While it would be beneficial to work together, we have no reason to trust you yet.

I think the question now is, what can the Lane Hackers do for us to show that they are trustworthy?

Warm regards,

To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief - Brutus Clay - 09-01-2011

Glad to see we agree, at least on a few things.

Now that you mention it, those arms shipments might be useful...

We would appreciate if you could deliver a shipment of weapons to Freeport 4. Beware, we do not need ship weapons, but cutting-edge, military-grade infantry armament. We would require :

• A rack of of 5 "PPC" Particle Launchers cannons
  • One crate of 20 "Energy suckers" pulse grenades
  • 5 Kinetic carbines of any caliber, with assorted ammunition
  • 3 short-range plasma scorchers
  • One military-grade personal deflector shield.

I do not need to explain how expensive these weapons are, nor do you really want to know what we are planning to do with them. And that's not even counting the price of the delivery. But we are full of resources, literally. Name a price and we will see what we can do.
In case you are not interested in money, I believe we managed to capture a few Liberty Navy scientists. Who knows, maybe they know something interesting...

Consider this as an exchange beneficial for both parties.

To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief - Lobster - 09-03-2011

Source - ************

Opening Message...

Subject: A possible deal

Guten tag Professur Clay,

You offer is intriguing. These arms you are requesting are most unusual as well. One might even wonder how the lane hackers know of the most recent deflector shield program of Rheinland coming to fruition...

'Hackers' hmm? I guess the name does fit. We will have to tighten security after this.

Though this is some of the latest cutting edge technology, we are indeed interested in your offer. These Libertonian scientists; might we know their names, and fields of research?

Also, the matter of free-port four is to be addressed. The IMG might not be expecting a delivery there from BDM units. We will have to load the materials onto a nondescript civilian transport with minimal security. Are there any arrangements for pickup once the goods get to the station?

Warm regards,

To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief - Brutus Clay - 09-03-2011

Greetings, Mr Shady Man.

Do not worry about Freeport 4. If the officials of the station do not accept to keep the weapons until we recover them, we can easily arrange a meeting in space with one of our transports.

As for the scientist team... They have already been interrogated by our services. They happen to work for the R&D Weaponry department of the Liberty Navy. I will be honest with you, we do not know exactly how much information you could learn from them. But keep in mind we can always find another bargaining chip.

To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief - Lobster - 09-05-2011

Source - ************

Opening Message...

Subject: A deal
[Image: bdm7.jpg]

Professur Clay,

Guten tag. It seems like my superiors are interested in your deal. Libertonian R&D scientists are hard to come by.

Seeing as this operation has been approved, I am here as your liaison. You may call me Mr. Fuchs if you are so inclined.

The arms shipment is being procured and readied for transit. We merely need to work out where to meet for you to hand over these lovely brains you found.

Happy times,

To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief - Brutus Clay - 09-05-2011

Mr Fuchs,

I believe the vicinity of Freeport 4 would be an appropriate location. The local authorities won't be a problem.
Our ship is ready, Contact us when you arrive there.

To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief - Lobster - 09-06-2011

Source - ************

Opening Message...

Subject: A deal
[Image: bdm7.jpg]

Professur Clay,

Fuchs here. We have dropped off your shipment on freeport four and it is ready for pickup. It was left with a man by the name of Sterling Butler, the IMG quartermaster.

Myself and my agents shall be waiting for your response to take any further action.

Attachments:

[Image: screen911.png]

[Image: screen912.png]

Happy times,

To : BDM puppeteer-in-chief - Brutus Clay - 09-07-2011

Mr Fuchs,

Our ship is ready and docked at Freeport 4. Contact us when you are ready for the transfer in space in the Magellan or Cortez systems.