Discovery Gaming Community
Ship sales Forum. A mess? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Ship sales Forum. A mess? (/showthread.php?tid=65600)

Pages: 1 2

Ship sales Forum. A mess? - Kharon - 08-31-2011

Im pretty fed up lately with shipsales cause half the threats get abandoned. Sellers dont update what they still offer or worse forget about theyr Threat completely; and if you ask if that ship they still offer is still available they even often act like you molest them.

Shipsales has rules but they are ignored more and more.
Buying is becomming more and more fustrating because
*you spend minutes to get a clue how high someone might have already offered
*you find non so you spend more minutes to post your interest
*you check back 3-5 times until you get the answer:
*you find the answer "No i sold that", which you should have been notified off right away in first place.

Like 3-15min wasted cause the lazy shipseller couldnt spare the 10 seconds to put a "Sold" where one schould be.

I would like to ask that shipsale rules are enforced and tydied up. If nessessary get some more people the power to encurage that they service or close theyr "shop".

Ship sales Forum. A mess? - ruihu908 - 08-31-2011

Moderators are not going to sanction/ban accounts cause they forgot to put a sold over their post.

But yes, Ship Sale section should have an ability of deleting your own thread option.

Ship sales Forum. A mess? - SMGSterlin - 08-31-2011

One thing people need to do is stop using long threads for their ship sales. If you sale 10 ships, then want to sale 5 more, don't use the same thread you used last time, make a new one. The longer and bigger threads just lead to confusion, and look like a jumbled mess.

Ship sales Forum. A mess? - Hammerstein - 08-31-2011

' Wrote:Moderators are not going to sanction/ban accounts cause they forgot to put a sold over their post.
Fire them, i get more upset by one stealing my Time with his careless ignorance that by 10 (stupidly) trying to impress me with theyr infantil insults.

Ship sales Forum. A mess? - ruihu908 - 08-31-2011

' Wrote:Fire them, i get more upset by one stealing my Time with his careless ignorance that by 10 (stupidly) trying to impress me with theyr infantil insults.

Yes, insulting others on the forums can easily lead to a temp ban.

But not putting the [SOLD] sign up isn't.

A seller's attitude =/= their organization.

Ship sales Forum. A mess? - SMGSterlin - 08-31-2011

You know, you can just PM the seller if you don't get a reply fairly soon... Np.

Ship sales Forum. A mess? - Kharon - 08-31-2011

' Wrote:You know, you can just PM the seller if you don't get a reply fairly soon... Np.
I actualy did that couple of times but infact im in no official position to be taken seriously.

I didnt get a single "oh sorry, thanks for reminding me, i`ll fix that asap" a Moderator or Admin would more likely get. Most where more like "leave me alone, thats non of your biz"

Also, it didnt change much realy.

Ship sales Forum. A mess? - Rubber_Duck - 08-31-2011

Quote:But yes, Ship Sale section should have an ability of deleting your own thread option.

is this possible?

It might really save work for Admins/Mods... And would make the ship sale thing a bit easier to overview... But then, people would ask the same for the open market, for the bounty board, etc. And, remember: If you delete your post when sold a ship, theres no more proof that it ever has been sold.

Ship sales Forum. A mess? - Hielor - 08-31-2011

IMO it would be nice if there was some kind of more integrated market, preferably completely separate from the forums. I hate having to sort through 50-70% ship sales posts when I'm looking at new threads.

Ship sales Forum. A mess? - Govedo13 - 08-31-2011

I find the currnet form not so good
there should be only wanted sub-forum and sales sub-forum, the third part is useless and bring more confusion.
I would say that if the mods forbid the useless bumping there wont be 5 new pages per day.