Discovery Gaming Community
Shrike Logbox - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Shrike Logbox (/showthread.php?tid=6592)

Shrike Logbox - Unseelie - 03-01-2008

Entry One, Password....
"uh, hmm...WHISKEY, Dash, Dollar, Nine, HOTEL, uniform....uh...alpha? no...tango, romeo, UNIFORM, Plus, echo ,sierra, PAPA...Ok, that should work.
Password:W-$9HutrU+esP...entry~x
if entryX does not ~, sh.fragment
else, sh.elucidate
sh.elucidate...
run....
{sh.elucidate
..overlay objects: 13, 4, x, y; subject: neural
..route path12= or ~Neural.Vr; path13= or ~Neural.Vl; path14= or ~Neural.Sr; path15= or ~Neural.Sl; path16 ~ (Neural.F1:Neural.F5!)
..end
Binary.Cease

Right....well, this is odd, to say the least....the ship works, and is rather nice, but....well, hell, this is odd, seriously odd. I cannot really tell, without the digitals, but it seems like I'm reacting faster...mind machine interface and all that. Could be the ship, though....this Stiletto is a nasty little critter.Oh, 133257 seconds have passed, and nothing seems wrong yet...beta waves remain normal, and I've lowered the Beta-blocker dosage by about .0003mililiters every 1000 seconds, which comes to about .04 ml total. Alpha remains spiked, but no ill effects, unless my eyes are bleeding or something.Right, so, so far, after entering comms silence, Shrike has passed all tests, silent running in the York's docking bay, the ecm, the lane hacks, and even the Gate hacks.

Shrike Logbox - Unseelie - 03-17-2008

else, sh.elucidate
sh.elucidate...
run....
{sh.elucidate
..route path12= or ~Neural.Vr; path13= or ~Neural.Vl; path14= or ~Neural.Sr; path15= or ~Neural.Sl; path16 ~ (Neural.F1:Neural.F5!)
..end
Binary.Cease

Insulin drips and Beta Blockers....drop.Cold. Bored. Tired. Things to do, things to see, People to meet. Marry me? Stretch...Farther here, shorter there. Length...around the dark mass the weight. Priests and wafers...Loaves of Fish? DELIGHTFUL Dish. Ping: Gate.#**...error returned. Silent Ping: Lane, granted. Smalltalk between machines, and silence. Too quiet. Meaning slid sideways, and as always...so alone. Query Sensors: is anything out there? NEGATIVEWear another layer. Catch your death a cold. Muffle screams and listen. Can't hear you. Thats the point.Limbo, stuck, silenced. NOT getting through. do you know? ping: no response...No response.Liquid crystallizes in a vacuum...patterns not discernible. Here be monsters...I'm wearing your blood. There is always a shadow under the door. Hailed me...Raised me wrong. I'm broken. My arms? well. Not your fault.
0 will evaluate as true.
End, Return.
Super-Elucidate... .Run.sh
Reroute
Override
Silenced. print: outcry repressed

Shrike Logbox - Unseelie - 04-30-2008

else, sh.elucidate
sh.elucidate...
run....
{sh.elucidate
..end
Binary.Cease

Thirteen Horizons...represented across base 2Flight here is soo much harder. Directions no longer make sense. Where am... Location query invalid.Everything here...is...alone. And duplicated. Sun Tzu would teach here. Land....Just one more kick, they're twice my size. Big, lumbering. They're on their knees...perfect StairsUp a knee, on a new plane....angled and above and slightly inside, I cannot describe...the whole world changes, and again, again...around. BACKFLIP. World rotates, and every perspective...has another perspective. Colors change, images change. Not at all what we expect, everything has a set of layers. everyone's a numberExcept her. HER NAME IS Pixie. hello?Query Not Applicable, pinging....
Response: }[*7^553$#@#$#!!@@#$#|\\]abcd
Fail.

I'm so alone.
Hemmorage Detected.
Binary Failsafe, Begin.

Shrike Logbox - Unseelie - 05-31-2008

else, sh.elucidate
sh.elucidate...
run....
{sh.elucidate
..end
Binary.Cease

Everything is light. Or, rather, either light or not.
Flashes.

And, suddenly, silence. We are not the perfect children of our parent's generation.
Not.

Once again we changed, and fall farther forward, and yet...
Deeper.

Suddenly, I'm not what I was, and I understand.
Horizons.

I am Online, and Substantial.
Its simply a trick of the mind, to follow these paths. A trick of the mind recovered before, and will be recovered again. There are of course others here. And some frighten me. The data hole labeled ERIS, to begin. It draws its pictures in the spaces between the lights, a level above, or below, and is attended...another is Queen Anne, a lesser dragon, but more active. i feel so very small And the landscape, forbidding at best. Depending on the space, the dimensions fluctuate. BADLY.
i cannot remember my labels. My identity seems wrong. Missing,
GONE!
Though...i remain.
End.

My name is Anne...

Shrike Logbox - Unseelie - 04-15-2009

else, sh.elucidate
sh.elucidate...
run....
{sh.elucidate
..end
Binary.Cease

Queen Anne Queen Anne. Yes. Whom is that, exactly? Not me. I'm anne, aren't I? Can't be sure of that, can't be sure of anything, really. There's a probablilty that my designation is anne. And a probability that it is not. If it is the case that my records are not flawed, then I'm looking for something. Or recording something. I can't tell. My records are probably flawed. Something is incorrect. Or...there are indications that something is incorrect. They themselves could be the incorrect thing. Always that chance. What's the probability of that? unknown. Entirely unknowable, the probability of something which I suspect is correct being incorrect. Or do I suspect its incorrect? Must I assume it isn't? my name is anne. Yes?[/color[color=#000000]] Well, there is a likelyhood that my name is anne. 13%, if the math is right. I can't prove it wrong. I can't prove it right, either. This world is math. A specific system of math, internally coherent....but there's no proof of it being linked to anything else. What am I? Numbers. Numbers which may be incorrect. I think.