Discovery Gaming Community
System pics! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: System pics! (/showthread.php?tid=662)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

System pics! - Dab - 02-14-2006

Four pics of Char'Ruko (was originally Shak'rish but changed the name. Stars are all thats left to be done here.

[Image: 03499377.jpg] [Image: 96bcd87a.jpg] [Image: 06a6d9eb.jpg] [Image: 028d90a1.jpg]

Risha a battleground between the Blood Dragons, Golden Chrysanthemums, Kusari Naval Forces, and a few bounties hunters. This system is done expect it needs battleship and cruiser groups.

[Image: a91abd23.jpg] [Image: a8567a57.jpg] [Image: c3f61632.jpg] [Image: ccbc84c1.jpg]

And now the last one for today is Hessen. It has taken as long as the other two combined and still isn't completely done. I will be trying to do something special with Bavaria shipyards but I might have to scrap that idea. Other than that one base needs to be replaced and another one needs editing along with zone population zones. This is the Rheinland system I am creating.

[Image: cbe8a086.jpg] [Image: 14c9584f.jpg] [Image: eada4cb4.jpg] [Image: 46996664.jpg] [Image: d200859f.jpg] [Image: c2dd1990.jpg] [Image: 10440fcf.jpg]

All files had to be edited to lower the file size so that it would load the attachment. Even tried using imageshack. double the size of all pictures using paintand it should come out al right. Or wait till they get released and see them as you fly through them.

System pics! - Igiss - 02-14-2006

Oh godness transfer them to JPEG immediately, my hosting is not limitless... that's way too much.

I know that I should know this by now but how?

System pics! - Profile - 02-14-2006

Why can't I see them?
When I click on it I see strange letters in a new page !

Fixed them. All in JPEG now.

Also Profile no idea why it did that...

System pics! - xit - 02-15-2006

That looks really nice. Can't wait flying around there. :D

System pics! - Igiss - 02-15-2006

Yes, looks good. Maybe increase lighting range in 1st one. And make a blue light system for 2nd one, for it has got a blue star (if I understand correctly that's a star).

Probably 1st time I see multiple screenshots posted in the right way on this forum :)

System pics! - Korrd - 02-15-2006

Profile,Feb 14 2006, 06:55 PM Wrote:Why can't I see them?
When I click on it I see strange letters in a new page !
[snapback]12717[/snapback]
If you are using firefox, its a Firefox bug. It happens the same to me with attachments. The browser opens them as text files instead of images...
I hope the firefox crew release a patch to correct that soon.

System pics! - Angel - 02-15-2006

they look pretty good Dab nice work.

System pics! - Dab - 02-15-2006

Igiss,Feb 15 2006, 08:36 AM Wrote:Yes, looks good. Maybe increase lighting range in 1st one. And make a blue light system for 2nd one, for it has got a blue star (if I understand correctly that's a star).

Probably 1st time I see multiple screenshots posted in the right way on this forum :)
[snapback]12740[/snapback]

The first one is a small star but I can change it to a medium to fix that up. Also I kinda didn't get a shot of it but the second system also has a Green Giant behind the blue one. Also I wasn't looking backwords at the asteroids but yoyu can see the blueish lighting on the asteroids.

I also had Traschi done (and I mean completely done) but it is kinda bland because it is a system used mainly for the purose of traveling (it is connected to 4-5 different systems) and to lose people in. Thats why it has a scanner range reduce due to the particle field that covers 70% of the system.

>>>>Warning, Spoiler ahead<<<<

It is connected to Tohoku, Omega-41, Maleir, Char'ruko, and Risha. To reach Maleir you must go through this system. Maleir has one exit/entrance but is well-hidden.

Please, when adding that kind of info, add the spoiler warning.