Discovery Gaming Community
To: Brandon Garrison - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Brandon Garrison (/showthread.php?tid=66275)

To: Brandon Garrison - Stefz - 09-14-2011

[Image: TB_101st.png]

Buenos dias, Patron.

How are you today? Well, I'm sending this transmission to you because I need some information regarding Liquid Cardamine research, that occured while Senor Jameson was still around. I have contacted Senorita Angela Corino, of the Emisarry, and asked her to aid me in my Liquid Cardamine research. She will help me, at least I think so.. She said she already did some research in the past with Ghosts, while Senor Jameson was around..

She said that Ghosts should have all information collected about Liquid Cardamine during that research. So, I am asking you to, if possible, give me information you have gathered during research, as it would maybe be vital to our new attempt to find out how to make it useful. She also mentioned about Reapers doing some research in the past, I'm not sure if you're aware of that.

Also, she said that Reapers left their research center, and soon, we're most likely going to check that out, for any information they have left. I will be very thankfull if you could give me any information regarding Liquid Cardamine, as I'm doing this research for the sake of our Nation. I also heared that it can improve productivity, so, one more reason why it should be of use.

I'm waiting for your answer, Patron. Lieutenant Mortensen, out.

[Image: TB_101st_end.png]

To: Brandon Garrison - Patrician - 09-15-2011

...Incoming transmission...
Comm ID: Brandon Garrison, Admiral 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Buenas dias, Lieutenant. I did not realize you were of the scientific persuasion but sometimes fresh eyes see clearest. Yes, Doctor Jameson did have a number of projects going, some concerning Cardamine. Most of these....projects were run from his personal laboratory, the location of which I have kept secret. There are many things in there not for public scrutiny. If you wish to peruse the lab, I will have a squad of marines accompany you there. The marines are not to keep an eye on you, but to keep you safe. Frankly, those labs are creepy and there are many things that are potentially lethal. Touch nothing but what you have to. I will also have my orderly, Harrison accompany you to unlock the computer network there. Run your information search and leave.

I will also give you access to Galicia Research Station. This is where the majority of our ongoing research into Cardamine takes place. I recently acquired new data for the scientists there via a third party so they may have new insights that can help you. Good luck and keep me informed as to your progress.

Garrison, Brandon Adm.
101st Ghosts of Razgriz

...transmission ends...

To: Brandon Garrison - Stefz - 09-15-2011

[Image: TB_101st.png]

Buenos dias, patron.

As I already informed Senorita Corino, I am going to visit that research facility that is left by Reapers. I bet it will be hard hacking those computer systems, but I think Senor Harrison can make it. I am planning to visit Senor Jameson's lab, after I finish with Reapers one. So, I'm asking you to tell me location of his lab, as I find it important to my research. Also, If you don't feel like dropping that information in this channel, we could always talk over S.K.Y.P.3 protocol, as It's impossible to hack.

Also, I'm sorry for not letting you know this before, I was just too busy and haven't had time for talking, but you're second Outcast that knows about this.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Long live the Outcasts, and death to Corsair Empire!

[Image: TB_101st_end.png]