Discovery Gaming Community
Jury duty and such... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Jury duty and such... (/showthread.php?tid=66283)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Jury duty and such... - Camtheman - 09-14-2011

Seriously I'd like to know, and no, dont say google, because I've tried and ill i've gotten are sarcastic lolanswers...

Jury duty and such... - SA_Scavenger - 09-14-2011

' Wrote:Seriously I'd like to know, and no, dont say google, because I've tried and ill i've gotten are sarcastic lolanswers...

Why? You up for jury duty? Just say some thing really controversial. Claim you believe in frying people for stealing a loaf of bread.

No, im only 17 but I know its a possibillity for the future and I like to be prepared.

' Wrote:No, im only 17 but I know its a possibillity for the future and I like to be prepared.

Well as far as I know, they question the jury quite vigorously and the lawyers from both sides can dismiss a certain number of jurors without giving any reason whatsoever. So, it light of this, just answer the questions in a manner that will make you seem prejudicial to the case at hand, keep a serious face whilst doing it and hopefully you might get off the hook.

Jury duty and such... - Layla - 09-14-2011

My mom got asked for jury duty during her vacation so she called us and showed the paperwork and receipts and whatnot and excused her from jury duty.

Soooooo go on vacation?

' Wrote:My mom got asked for jury duty during her vacation so she called us and showed the paperwork and receipts and whatnot and excused her from jury duty.

Soooooo go on vacation?

Martha's Vineyard anyone?

Jury duty and such... - Enoch - 09-14-2011

' Wrote:So, it light of this, just answer the questions in a manner that will make you seem prejudicial to the case at hand, keep a serious face whilst doing it and hopefully you might get off the hook.
Or take your clothes off, then dance naked on the table yelling the lyrics of the song "I Hope You Die" by Bloodhound Gang.

Quote:Well as far as I know, they question the jury quite vigorously and the lawyers from both sides can dismiss a certain number of jurors without giving any reason whatsoever. So, it light of this, just answer the questions in a manner that will make you seem prejudicial to the case at hand, keep a serious face whilst doing it and hopefully you might get off the hook.

Aaah so you can act racist...

That's classic...

Noted, thx.

Jury duty and such... - Marburg - 09-14-2011

I always get out of jury duty simply by not going. That's how most people do it

' Wrote:Aaah so you can act racist...

That's classic...

Noted, thx.

Lol, I think there was this case where a women did exactly that. You know what happened? The judge gave her jury duty for the indeterminable future. Maybe best to rethink that one!