Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Order HIGH COMMAND - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Order HIGH COMMAND (/showthread.php?tid=66306)

To: The Order HIGH COMMAND - Skullz - 09-15-2011

Incomming transmission
Steve Vontaan
Freeport 10

Message Begins

Good Evening Sir's

I am finding a varity of proplematic people using Freeport 10 recently and I have suspicions it's only going to get worse. There are a varity of defense measures I could put in place, but those could stop the Freeport I run from being a Freeport. As you can imagine with so many criminals, Bounty Hunters and various other organizations it can sometimes get heated up here by Freeport 10. One thing that is becoming commonplace is threats from some in reach we do not have the right tool for the job. I've been in Freeport 10 for the past couple days in it's auditorium looking at a vast ammount of data we store here. One of which is a ship design that we designed and very generiously handed over to your command some years ago. My question is in recent events and threats that are being made on ourselves we could well do with a rather nice deterent. I hope you can pass us rights to control one ship. O I'm sorry I forgot to mention it's name haven't I. Thats very important. It is a Hathor gunboat, I hope you can sincerely give us permission to use such a craft. Though only one at this time, I haven't spoken to my other Council Members yet, though I think they may well be happy. I am very likely to be using logs from an old ship I have that is called the -Lance- and installing those logs in to the Hathor that i recieve if permission is granted.

Yours Ever Truely

Steve Vontaan

To: The Order HIGH COMMAND - Omicron - 09-15-2011

[Image: 2uer0q1.png]
Your message has been acknowledged.

Yes, we could spare one Hathor gunboat at current. Through first I have some questions to Freeport 10 administration. We are aware of GRN activity in Tau region and voices are heard that you have some 'issues' with them. Any revelant information you can provide on royalists and as well on any unknown anomalies you saw will be of interest to us. Concerning aquisition of a gunboat, you will have to come to us for this gunboat but considering you already have capable vessel it should not be a problem.

Admiral Golanski out.

[Image: 1zwnk7p.jpg]

Incomming transmission
Steve Vontaan
Freeport 10

Message Begins

It would seem that you are miss informed sir. It is them that look to have a problem with Freeport 10 in mandating many things that I find it hard to agree with. I am still awaiting to hear from them as well to explain parts of there mandate, then ofcourse I will try to continue my diplomatic route till all else fails. Though I fear from their proven attitude that if I am not to sign their mandate I may be facing attacks on Zoners in the area and on Freeport 10 itself, for no other reason than that I fear that there meaning of respecting ones property to be making sure no one can use a base that is near them. As there attitude towards myself has been rather harsh, undiplomatic and lacking any idea or respect to the NFZ policy that I have put in place at Freeport 10 that has been working for the most part for many months.

Steve Vontaan

To: The Order HIGH COMMAND - Omicron - 09-15-2011

[Image: 2uer0q1.png]
I myself back in time was captain of The Order cruising towards your station when Aurelia attacked. I was too late.

Royalist forces as powerful, they are arogant. That is their weakness that may be exploited in future. My personal suggestion is that you will contact nearby Freeport administrators to deal with situation. Back to gunboat, I confirm identification '-Lance-' and aquisition order will be issued soon.

We will be listening to current and future evens in area. For now good luck.

[Image: 1zwnk7p.jpg]

Incomming transmission
Steve Vontaan
Freeport 10

Message Begins

Thank you very much sir. I am staying in contact with Administrators as we speak. If I need anything more from you I will be cetrain to contact you as soon as it comes up.

Stay safe.

Steve Vontaan