Discovery Gaming Community
To: Junkers Congress - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Junkers Congress (/showthread.php?tid=66350)

To: Junkers Congress - Ryummel - 09-17-2011

[Image: 11t54qe.png]
Quote:
After taking a look at the data attached above, I wondered when did the Junkers earn the right to fly through Chugoku. However, I will listen to the side of your story before continuing.
<div align="right]Signed,
Shōgun Itagaki Dato

[Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
[color=#FF0000]In Hideyoshi's Memory

To: Junkers Congress - Hawk - 09-17-2011

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I'€™ve been doing this a long time. I'€™ve never known a time when we did not have access to Chugoku. Ever since Vladimir TInkerbell brokered the Yanagi treaty we have been supplying Dragon bases in Chugoku and Okinawa. In addition, Chugoku is currently our only feasible access point to reach Ainu. Dragons have also been making use of Yanagi as a re supply and re fuel point. Are you telling me now that you no longer wish to observe the terms of the Yanagi treaty?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

I have not seen any record of the Congress supplying Kyoto or Sendai since I took the place of Musashi-sama in the Shogunate one year ago. I think that is enough time for me to know that somebody prefers smuggling Niobium Ore to Rheinland and leaving our supply bays empty instead.

If that is the Yanagi treaty for you, then you should rethink about the position of your organization in Kusari, which is not the most adequate if we mention Hogosha and some 'lawful' parties. Unlike them, we can be reasonable people... As long as you don't fool us.
Shōgun Itagaki Dato

To: Junkers Congress - Hawk - 09-17-2011

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

No one is trying to fool anyone. I agree that Chugoku should not be used for the transport of Niobium ore and I will deal with this problem immediately. I agree we can both be reasonable about these matters. I'€™ve been an arbiter in the Junker Congress for three years now and I have never known anything but good relations with the Dragons. I would very much like for this to continue and I do hope you feel the same.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

Very well, if you wish to keep these good relations with the Dragons, then make sure the Congress knows that the Yanagi treaty was not a one-way deal. You want to travel through Chugoku, then do your part of the deal, else we will find a replacement.

I don't need to remind you this, but Kyoto will welcome Hull Panels, Gold, MOX, Plutonium and any kind of Alloys. As for Sendai, the priority commodities are Bio-neural Processors, Gaian wildlife and Counterfeit Software.

I guess I can consider this matter settled if you begin doing things the right way, Arbiter Crow. Oh, and remember, Tau 63 is forbidden space. No exceptions.
Shōgun Itagaki Dato