Discovery Gaming Community
To the Kusari Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Kusari Government (/showthread.php?tid=66632)

To the Kusari Government - escopton - 09-23-2011

Incomming transmission
Encryption: Very high
Comm ID: Miss Samejima Mamimi
To: Kusarian Government
Subject: Civilian operation in aid of Kusari's war efforts

[Image: mjvarto222222.jpg]

Dear governors of the Kusari Empire,

My name is Samejima Mamimi, and I represent a Kusarian based company named Lotus©. The company was founded by several Kusarians who wanted to aid the Government's efforts to win the war against Bretonnia. We are a bunch of traders, smugglers, combat pilots, and diplomats, who want to assist Kusari in damaging it's greatest enemy.

For that, we came up with a plan according to our resources, both human and economic. We figured out that doing what we were best at, delivering commodities, we would allow Kusari to benefit better from our efforts. So, after doing some research, we found out that the answer was in marijuana.

You see, marijuana products cover a very ample spectre of a nation's economic needs, providing excellent raw materials for industries like clothing, paper elaboration, renewable energy, and even making money. So we came to the conclusion that flooding Bretonnia's market with these products would slowly start causing a lot of Bretonnian factories to close, due to the lack of competitiveness. Also, as we are smuggling these products, we dont pay any taxes, making our efforts capable of providing double the benefits.

The places where we locate this products include systems like Newcastle, Edinburgh, and Dublin. For now, none of our ships has been discovered delivering the goods.

Now, there are two problems yet to be solved. The first one is finding a Kusarian provider, so as to benefit our own nation's economy while we damage our enemy's. For the time being we are buying these products to Cryer Pharmaceuticals, but we are working on a possible solution to this, involving negotiations with the Artisan Farmers Alliance.

The other problem is the matter of safety, and that's why I am writing to you today on behalf of the company. We have been making the runs through the Omega systems, exposing ourselves to threats both from Corsairs and also from Bounty Hunters, not to mention the obvious efforts to avoid the Bretonnian authorities.

So, our humble request here would be, if possible, that you allow us to carry the goods through Kusari, so we could be sure that a certain part of the voyage does not involve risks. You may guess that we are taking the risk of trespassing a war zone by doing this, but let me explain how it aint so. On top of trusting our Naval Forces and their achievements in the course of this war, the Bretonnian Armed Forces which still roam the Tau systems are too busy surviving the heavy battles to be able to enforce what actually is a job for the Bretonnian Police Authority. And since this other group rarely steps out of Bretonnian zone of influence, danger is not considerable until we reach Planet Leeds, and anyways our destinations are pretty near from that zone, so if you take into account the great skill of our pilots, it all makes sense.

I hope I haven't bothered you or stolen your precious time. We will be looking forwards to a response whenever you feel you have time to deliver one.

Yours faithfully,

Miss Mamimi Samejima,

Sayonara.

End of transmission

To the Kusari Government - Markus_Janus - 09-23-2011

[Image: OkadaTop.png]

Konbanwa Miss. Mamini-san.
I will start up by stating that I personally am against any plans like this that would involve the smuggling of drugs into Bretonia when we are doing a fine job of defeating them through conventional means.
However you will be pleased that I am but one voice in the council and as such the choice is not mine

The Kusari government is aware of your request and is discussing it presently.
Before continuing however I will need to make a request of my own for further information.
Namely, Any information on your company and it's present dealings.
Also information of how a company publicly registered as a Kusari corporation is able to continue to operate on Bretonian installation during this war time atmosphere.
Finally once we know what papers your company are operating under, the government will be in a better position to evaluate your request.

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]

To the Kusari Government - escopton - 09-24-2011

Incomming transmission

[Image: mamimi_samejima_388.jpg]

First of all, I think you are missing the big picture here Kazuya-Sama. This is not only a drug business dear gentlemen, this is much broader. As we speak, at least twenty-three different industrial sectors already infiltrated by the marijuana products. Secondly, our will to aid the government's efforts in this war isn't born from uncomformity towards how things had been done or are being. We want to help beacause we are of the belief that the sooner the bloodshed ends, the less suffering will there be for the peoples of our glorious nation.

As for your personal request for information, we are gladly willing to hand it over. We work in Sigma 13, where we buy the products from a lonely Cryer station, and deliver them to different contacts we have inside Bretonia, where it's distributed into the market. The run involves mostly Corsair space, and thus the danger, but the Bretonian part of the route is short, and we never dock but in the shipment's proper destinations.

Additionally, we sometimes fulfill freelance trade contracts for the extra cash, but they are mostly taken by the head CEO in her leisure time, when she flies her yatch. So they are not really company's activity. Nevertheless, we never work for the enemies of the Empire.

I attach documentation regarding our ships' papers. Hope all this makes you re-evaluate your position towards our offer.

Yours faithfully,

Miss Mamimi Samejima,

Sayonara.

Quote:The company has the ships listed below:

Black.Lotus

[Image: 254px-BigDragon-s.png]

Lotus.Blossom

[Image: 254px-Geisha-s.png]

Lotus.Petal

[Image: 254px-Ahoudori-s.png]

End of transmission

To the Kusari Government - Kusari Uchugun - 09-26-2011

[Image: comheader.png]

Miss Mamimi Samejima of Lotus© after consultation with the Council Of the Rising Suns we are afraid to have to deny your request.
You must understand that we cannot endorse the transport and sale of illegal drugs, regardless of their final destination. Neither can we allow transport of contraband through Kusari space.
I hope for your sake that this message content is hypothetical, and that our pilots do not catch your people smuggling: since the consequences can be regrettable. May the Emperors light guide you,
[color=#FFFFFF]Shōshō Takahashi
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]

To the Kusari Government - escopton - 09-26-2011

Incomming transmission

[Image: mamimiqe9.jpg]

I thank you for your time and want to tell you that understand completely your position here. Nevertheless, we will not resign on our efforts in the aid to the Kusarian cause, and will continue operations without involving our House's territory.

Yours faithfully,

Miss Mamimi Samejima,

Sayonara.

End of transmission