Discovery Gaming Community
QCRF update. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: QCRF update. (/showthread.php?tid=6682)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

QCRF update. - LancerZero - 03-05-2008

You must show me your ways sometime, Dieter, for I sucketh vs. Chimaeras in a Templar.:PFirst two fights I did, died within ten minutes. Switched to Hussar, nearly got an actual kill and lasted forty minutes with the same odds.

QCRF update. - Dieter Schprokets - 03-05-2008

' Wrote:You must show me your ways sometime, Dieter, for I sucketh vs. Chimaeras in a Templar.:PFirst two fights I did, died within ten minutes. Switched to Hussar, nearly got an actual kill and lasted forty minutes with the same odds.

I'll PM you:)

' Wrote:On another point, I was going to ask if it would be ok to add a member (who I will refrain from naming to avoid biases) with permission to fly either a GB or a dessie, because of that member's stated lag problems, and thus rather poor ability to fly and fight in a fighter....My own position was a gunboat, but...with our current low membercount, I'm worried about the cap/fighter ratio...so opinions on that would be nice.

Use my GB slot and I'll keep the Avro Arrow grounded for now.

Quote:From where I'm sitting, things look rather bleak, on the good side of things, I may be getting back ingame soon, but with BULLDOGNK's resignation, I'm not sure about actually having any characters.

Can hook you up with a Whale if needs be:)

QCRF update. - Simsonator - 03-05-2008

I must apologise, i have been in the process of getting a new PC and have loads of work to do at the moment. Plus i am ultra busy in the LSF as Koace Didro, and am also involved in assisting a new faction set up. But other than that this is QCR Richardson and QCR Tarigon reporting in. Have still to get the tag and ID for them both, as i made the characters then got sidetracked... Will be active again soon though hopefully, got Uni break coming up. Will RP post into the rolecall.

QCRF update. - Stoat - 03-05-2008

I'm gutted that there's only me and 1 other QCP left! It was such a fine setup.
Anyhoo, I am still around and team up with any BPA, QCO or QCF that I find online.

Training is a damn fine idea. I suck most eloquently when flying my Challenger, and really need to get better, and I'd appreciate joining Lancer for some Templar training with Dieter.

I LOVE the Hussar:ylove: though, and as yet I haven't died in any engagement when I've been flying it.

Haven't been able to kill anyone in it yet though:$, though that's mainly cos I've either been left on my own against a load of KNF chimera's a bomber and a GB after everyone else has died, or it was me against 2 Titans, or me and 1 other Hussar against a Rogue GB and no shield busters!

Anyway. Long live the Queen!

QCRF update. - Unseelie - 03-05-2008

So, looks like, QCP needs a commodore....Stoat, if you want it.
Onward: Stingray will be given a Dessie slot in the QCO, because the entire QCRF only has one so far, and it makes sense to have another (it also gives the QCO another member, which is a good thing.)
So, training matches with the Liberty blokes...looks good, I'll be looking into that.
Lancer has proposed tuesdays as please fly QCRF days, anyone else have opinions?

QCRF update. - Stratus - 03-05-2008

Every day is my fly QCR day/Trade as Bowex for QCR flagship day...

Tuesdays sound good tho.

QCRF update. - Dieter Schprokets - 03-06-2008

' Wrote:Every day is my fly QCR day/Trade as Bowex for QCR flagship day...

Tuesdays sound good tho.

Good man!

QCRF update. - aster - 03-06-2008

' Wrote:Training is a damn fine idea. I suck most eloquently when flying my Challenger, and really need to get better, and I'd appreciate joining Lancer for some Templar training with Dieter.

Me too.

' Wrote:I LOVE the Hussar:ylove: though, and as yet I haven't died in any engagement when I've been flying it.

Haven't been able to kill anyone in it yet though:$,
Ditto.

I've been fighing NPCs around Glasgow station... Even the NPC Chim's take an age to take down. However if we had numbers we would be unstoppable :nyam:

QCRF update. - Stratus - 03-06-2008

Yeah I traded in my Templar for a Hussar after one too many endless fights composed mostly of circular motions in Tau-31...

Don't think I'll be going back any time either, its just too groovy not to love, really.

QCRF update. - Stoat - 03-06-2008

Eeep! A promotion?!? *cold sweat* :shok:

Oh my god, that would mean responsibilities! Erm, wanna PM me what they would be?