Discovery Gaming Community
OORP "Hanging out" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: OORP "Hanging out" (/showthread.php?tid=6692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

OORP "Hanging out" - MB52 - 03-05-2008

Is there any way to force people to move on and actually RP? I'm starting to get tired of all the people that just hang out next to manhattan to chat or mess around OORP...

Like Zoner capships just hanging out, or Junker Capships....

Or like the Junker who was on today paying low levels to be his "torch" (basically him shooting low levels I think, and having them hang around him while on fire)

Can we get rid of them? I tried telling him to go to rochester, and be a junker, but he refused... killing him seems out of the question too, since "technically" he hasn't broken the laws.

Do we just have to put up with these idiots? Its seems pointless to bring RP into the system, when your efforts are constantly being canceled out by things like this... Newyork is the first system noobs see when they log on.. is it really good for them to see crap like this? Will reporting them to the admins do anything?

[attachmentid=4631][attachmentid=4632]

OORP "Hanging out" - Heartless - 03-05-2008

unfortunatly we won't be able to get rid of these people I don't think. All we can do is hope that there was SOME RP in there...

OORP "Hanging out" - Moriarty - 03-05-2008

Quote:Server Rule 3.4 Out-of-character (OOC) chat should not be used for system chat. Using out-of character in roleplaying chat should be marked with "OOC".
OOC chat is a sanctionable offense, and should be reported when it is continuous, deliberate, and harassing others.

OORP "Hanging out" - onca - 03-05-2008

*Sighs heavily*

Yeah its an absolute disgrace. I try to avoid NY like the plague now, for the very reason that it's full of nobs and noisy dickheads. Makes starting new chars a real drag:dry:

OORP "Hanging out" - Malaclypse 666 - 03-05-2008

' Wrote:*Sighs heavily*

Yeah its an absolute disgrace. I try to avoid NY like the plague now, for the very reason that it's full of nobs and noisy dickheads. Makes starting new chars a real drag:dry:

I suppose Belphagor could melt the dickcheese and put it over his fries... no?

Sorry.. poor taste.

Hello, everyone! Move it to bloody Connecticut! Give the people who actually want to RP a break!

/signed

OORP "Hanging out" - Jihadjoe - 03-05-2008

' Wrote:Hello, everyone! Move it to bloody Connecticut! Give the people who actually want to RP a break!

Hmmm, I'd not actually thought of that. Good idea, get all those OORP fools out of new york.

Y'know i actually got laughed at openly for asking for permission to dock on NY a while back. some guy went...

"lolz n00b, you don't have to ask permission to dock, are you someone's whipping boy or summat?"

If he had been physically near me at the time i would have removed his face with a spade.

OORP "Hanging out" - onca - 03-05-2008

@Mal: Hee hee!:laugh:

' Wrote:If he had been physically near me at the time i would have removed his face with a spade.
*Onca awards one cookie to JihadJoe*

OORP "Hanging out" - MB52 - 03-05-2008

I'll try suggesting they go to Connecticut next time, tho I doubt they'd listen. Just like when I asked them to read the server rules, and they gave a response similar to " you aren't an admin, so shut up"

The problem isn't really the low levels, but the high level ones that lead them...

OORP "Hanging out" - Xing - 03-05-2008

I recently saw a junker in a dragon cruiser...

OORP "Hanging out" - marauder - 03-05-2008

' Wrote:*Sighs heavily*

I RP'd when I had to start my [TAZ] char in NY.

Admittedly I said something along the lines of: 'NY is still a heaving cesspit' :unsure:What? it is full of ****.

' Wrote:Hmmm, I'd not actually thought of that. Good idea, get all those OORP fools out of new york.

Y'know i actually got laughed at openly for asking for permission to dock on NY a while back. some guy went...

"lolz n00b, you don't have to ask permission to dock, are you someone's whipping boy or summat?"

If he had been physically near me at the time i would have removed his face with a spade.

Aim for his neck, it'll be more permanent.

' Wrote:I recently saw a junker in a dragon cruiser...

Tell bulldog the guys name and us Novapg can hunt him for theft.:)