Discovery Gaming Community
[Archived] The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: Liberty Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=173)
+----- Thread: [Archived] The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center (/showthread.php?tid=67162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Deep Space Engineering - 11-14-2016

[Image: CvyMCae.png]

Full name: Jack Doe

Callsign of ship in question: DSE)F-117.Nighthawk, DSE)F-35.Lightning.II, DSE)B-1.Lancer, DSE)B-2.Spirit,

Equipment requested: 2 x BDR-804 "Guardian", 2 x Li-117 Liberty "Upholder"

Reason for request: Test bed for weapons development, software, hull integrity

Proof of good standing with the forces of Liberty:

Standings

I consent to having the equipment requested above removed upon breaking the Code of Conduct.
Jack Doe
President
Deep Space Engineeing

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - The Republic Of Liberty - 01-26-2017

Tif Stafford, Detroit Munitios;

Sorry for delay Mr.Stafford.
Your request for the leasing of 60x "Magma Hammer" and 40x "Vengeance" of weaponay has been approved by the the Surplus Requisitioning Office. The equipment will be ready for pickup aboard Norfolk Shipyard once we receive a payment of 120'000'000 S.C (One hundred and twenty Million Sirius credits) under a discount price to Ferris.Dufresne

Tyler_Juan;

Your request for the leasing of a Liberty "Defiant-class" Gunboat has been denied.
The Defiant class is rather reserved for special cases and trusted entities due to their high request for usage within the Liberty Forces and as such cannot be leased for use by you for bounty hunting.

Mr. Jack Doe, Deep Space Engineering;

Your request for the leasing of 2 x BDR-804 "Guardian", 2 x Li-117 Liberty "Upholder" fighter craft, chasis numbers 804-xxxxxx-70 to 71 and 117-xxxxxx-63 to 64 has been approved by the the Surplus Requisitioning Office. The ships will be ready for pickup aboard Norfolk Shipyard once we receive a payment of 180'000'000 S.C (One hundred and eighty Million Sirius credits) to Ferris.Dufresne

Any questions or comments may be posted on this channel.

- Andrew Brown, Head of the Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center.

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Forlorn Hope Command - 07-30-2017

Full name: The Forlorn Hope

Callsign of ship in question: Forlorn|-Garrus.Hendrix

Equipment requested: 1x BDR-804 "Guardian"

Reason for request: We have worked alongside the Navy and LSF in several combats against the scum that threaten Liberty, and throughout all of these engagements we have been impressed with the reliability and capability of the Guardians your brave pilots fly. We are always looking for the unfair advantage in everything we do, and one of our pilots has expressed a desire to utilize a guardian as his own ship. I trust that our past history aiding the forces of Liberty, both within her borders and without speak for our reliability.

[Image: N64MRr_ERNyBstCbKgCo9A.png]

I consent to having the equipment requested above removed upon breaking the Code of Conduct. [✓]

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Zoseph - 09-15-2017

>>>

Full name: --- Sterling Kerman

Callsign of ship in question: --- Sterling_Kerman

Equipment requested: --- 7x R8-E "Vengeance" Liberty Laser Cannon Mk V

Reason for request: --- After many, many missions of serving the good people of Liberty; in the manner of bringing criminals to justice... I feel that my current equipment is in need of upgrading, as to better serve in Liberty's defense. I require seven Mk V "Vegeance" cannons to upgrade my current weaponry on my ship, weapons of which cannot be purchased by common means. Such an upgrade would substantially increase my effectiveness in battle, and as such, my effectiveness in bringing criminals to justice.

Proof of good standing with the forces of Liberty: --- https://s26.postimg.org/oqpyo3rjd/Untitled.png

I consent to having the equipment requested above removed upon breaking the Code of Conduct. [✓]

>>>

Message Extension:
Alongside this direct request for the requisitioning of the seven cannons, I would also like to formally request authority and permission to utilize said guns. I, of course, give my own pledge never to use the weapons against my own people (Liberty Citizens or legal enforcers), nor any of her allies. My only intent is to better secure the space of my home, through the... lucrative, methods of the Bounty Hunters Guild. The cannons will only be used against direct enemies of the state; i.e. Liberty Rogues, Xenos, and other such vermin which threaten the security of the Republic.

Best wishes,
-Sterling Kerman

>>>

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - monmarfori - 09-21-2017

Full name: Steven Howard

Callsign of ship in question: Prime_Number

Equipment requested: 1x "Defiant"-class Liberty Gunboat (renew)

Reason for request: It has come to me that since this request was approved four years ago, let me explain this to you. After I was critically injured by a group of Coalition spies in 820 AS (//left during 2013, came back here this August), my personal gunboat was transferred to my family household in Planet Manhattan where it would wait for me. Now that I am back to normal after four years, along with a prolific career in bounty hunting for the service of both Liberty and Bretonia, it has come to me to renew this ship for the service of Liberty and her allies. The deal will be arranged at Norfolk Shipyard, if possible. In addition, you have the decision to refit the ship with either Liberty or Bounty Hunter weapons. It shall be nicknamed the "Prime Number" in reference to my stellar career. Thanks, and godspeed!

With the gunboat in hand, I will be better equipped to deal with threats such as Gallia, various criminals, and establish myself and my family as one of the heroes against the Gallic threat. I will follow Liberty and her allies until my last breath.

Proof of good standing with the forces of Liberty: This is from Steven Howard's bomber.

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Gia Moore - 09-22-2017

Full name: Gia Moore

Callsign of ship in question: Baton.Rouge

Equipment requested: 1x 'Defiant'-class Liberty Gunboat

Reason for request: My father operated an older model Defiant during the last few years of his work with the Liberty Police. Now that he's got a new piece to work with, and the old tub's been retrofitted and jury rigged for the last seven years, he's trying to see if he can pass it down to me for my independent work. He's working with his boss, while he's asking me to do the paperwork with the requisition center. Said something about 'it being good for my future', or something...

Rep 1
Rep 2

I consent to having the equipment requested above removed upon breaking the Code of Conduct. [X]

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - The Republic Of Liberty - 09-25-2017

The Forlorn Hope;

Mr Hendrix, your request for the leasing of a BDR-804 "Guardian" with a chassis number of 804-xxxxxx-638 has been processed and approved. the forlorn have proven themselves to be trusted partners of the republic. Please forward a payment of 25'000'000 S.C (Twenty Five Million Sirius credits) to Ferris.Dufresne. Report to Norfolk Shipyard to receive the ship after proof of payment.

Sterling Kerman;

Your request for the leasing of 7x R8-E "Vengeance" Liberty Laser Cannon Mk V has been approved.
Please forward a payment of 14'000'000 S.C (Fourteen Million Sirius credits) to Ferris.Dufresne. Report to Norfolk Shipyard to receive the equipment after proof of payment.

Steven Howard;

Your request for the servicing and dock work for 1x 'Defiant'-class Liberty Gunboat craft, has been approved by the the Surplus Requisitioning Office. Present the ship aboard Norfolk Shipyard for servicing to be completed. You may pick up the gunboat again once we receive a payment of 15'000'000 S.C (Fifteen Million Sirius credits) to Ferris.Dufresne

Gia Moore;

Your request for the leasing of 1x 'Defiant'-class Liberty Gunboat, has been denied. Currently the Defiant-class is being extensively deployed by the military and as such, we may only be able to spare such for special cases for close and trusted partners of the republic.

Proof of payment and any questions or comments are to be posted on this channel.

- Andrew Brown, Head of the Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center.

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Zoseph - 09-26-2017

>>>

Credits have been transferred according to agreement. Evidence of transfer and current location can be found in the data-logs below.

For the sake of ensuring the weapons are delivered to the correct ship, the vessel identification goes as Sterling_Kerman . Thank you again.

>>>

Data-logs:
https://s26.postimg.org/rj73lp63t/Untitl1231512ed.png
https://s26.postimg.org/5lamrwr3d/Untitle09789789d.png

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - KamiFaby - 09-26-2017

Full name: The Forlorn Hope

Approved Request of the Guardian with the Callsign: Forlorn|-Garrus.Hendrix

Proof of Payment: [x]

Additional message: The Payment has been sent to the designated account. The ship will be fetched by Knight Captain Garrus Hendrix as soon as possible.

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - monmarfori - 09-26-2017

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==

Encrypting... Math Error!
Retrying...
Encrypted!

Payment received. The Prime Number will be here at Norfolk after a short while.
[Image: kW2is2f.png]

It has arrived at Norfolk. The crewmen there cheered me for the return journey.
Servicing Complete

Cheers,
Steven Howard

==TRANSMISSION ENDED==