Discovery Gaming Community
[Archived] The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: Liberty Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=173)
+----- Thread: [Archived] The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center (/showthread.php?tid=67162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Ursus - 11-29-2011

' Wrote:Festus Hagen;I reject the claim that a bounty hunter would do the job for free, because that is certainly not the definition of bounty hunting. Furthermore, even if your claim were true, such charity is prevented by the Sirius interstellar laws.
On the contrary, you enjoy my charity every day. I provide my service freely to the trading community, largely because you are unable to do it yourself. You might ought to show gratitude to all the other nameless people who pick up your slack

In the meantime why don't you use that forward gun to clear the crap from between your ears

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - The Republic Of Liberty - 11-29-2011

Festus Hagen;

If you have helped others without payment, perhaps the Bounty Hunters Guild is not for you. I'd join the White Knight society, myself.

I noticed your lack of evidence of the things you claim to have done, as well as the lack of mention of the other parts of my response. This, coupled with your obvious frustration, leads me to believe that you came here expecting something for nothing. That's not how it works here, I'm afraid.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

- Andrew Brown, Head of the Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center.

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Freeport7 - 12-02-2011

**Incoming Transmission**

Greetings.

I am sending a request for permission to use some of your great weapons in my ship, plus two other ships that belong to my team.

I am a Freelancer named Captain_Soares.
The ship i wish to mount the weapons is a Civilian Super Heavy Fighter named Spatial.

the Weapons i am requesting are:
- 4 Vengeance Mk V
- 2 Magma Hammer Mk V
- 3 Vengeance Mk V turret

I remind you that i am asking permission to use this set of weapons on 3 ships (all of them Spatial). So, in total, i am asking for: 12 Vengeance Mk V; 6 Magma Hammer Mk V; 9 Vengeance Mk V turret.

Some information about me and my team:
-We are a new and short team of freelancers. We are just three pilots: Captain_Soares (me), Captain_Nunes and Captain_Swarley.
-Our first jobs as freelancers were all given to us by officers of the liberty police force or the liberty navy. We have never failed them and we have a very strong loyalty for liberty, therefore, we have never commited any actions against liberty!
-If our request is authorized we will be very apreciated liberty will have our word that we will do everything we can for liberty everytime you need assistance from Freelancers.

I apreciate the time we took from you.
Thank You and Goodbye.

sincerely.
Captain_Soares

**Closing Transmission**

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - VoluptaBox - 12-02-2011

[Image: mmheader.png]

Good day,

First of all, allow me to apologize for the delay of my reply.

Second of all, "emergency situation" may have been not been the best choice of words on my end, "unexpected events", may as well be better. In other words, should my services be required quickly elsewhere, and I wouldn't have time to change my vessel, I would probably fly there straight away; another example would be, when chasing a potential target, if the engagement started within Liberty space.

That being said, should any of these situations occur, Liberty's diplomatic standings would of course be respected; it is my last wish to harm the Republic's relations.

Finally, I thank you for the grant.

Do have a nice day.

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - The Republic Of Liberty - 12-06-2011

Captain Soares;

You have not filled out the application form provided in the opening transmission. Without this, and especially without the evidence that it requires, we cannot make a judgment on how to proceed with your request.

However, even discounting the lack of evidence of your claims, such as evidence of your good standing with the Liberty forces and Liberty corporations, I still have to say, everything else is just a claim. Claims can be true or false, and while not calling into question your honesty, I have met and regularly interact with some fairly unscrupulous individuals. Additionally, giving your word is all well and good, but trust is a commodity in very short supply.

I would also like to ask whether you are registered with the Liberty Bounty Board, and if you are, whether you can show that you or your friends have made any claims on it. That is the proof we require of your loyalty to Liberty, which you claim to possess.

Regardless of any of this though, your application for equipment can't be considered unless you provide all the data that is required of you by the form provided.

Simon Templar;

We thank you for clarifying your meaning of an "emergency situation", and are pleased to hear that you will avoid, if at all possible, impacting on Libertonian foreign relations. We wish you well with your endeavours in your Guardian.

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Antonio - 12-16-2011

» Setting up Transmission; Opening Channel
» Neural-Net Comm ID: 'Carmen Sanchez'

Full name: Carmen Sanchez

Callsign of ship in question: Carmen.Sanchez`

Equipment requested: Four (4) Magma Hammers Class 9, One (1) Magma Hammer Turret Class 5

Reason for request: My current weaponry is not strong enough for me. Being a Mercenary limits me to a few good weapons and offers me very weak technology. Since I work for You (You might also wanna check this) I need better weaponry to make my job shooting Your enemies easier.

Proof of good standing with the forces of Liberty:

Liberty Navy, LPI, Big Three - 1 (Interspace)
Big Three - 2 (Universal)
Big Three - 3 (Ageira)

I consent to having the equipment requested above removed upon breaking the Code of Conduct.
[x]

» Transmitting Message
» Comm Link Terminated

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Judge Logan - 12-17-2011

Full name: Senior Judge Logan

Ship Class:Moldy Crow Callsign: Judge-Yohance(SC)

Equipment Requested: (4) Magma Hammer Mk V

Reason: The Sirius Judiciary are performing a series of tests for ship/weapon combinations. We wish to borrow four (4) Magma Hammer Mk V for a period of sixty (60) days to complete these tests. Upon test completion the weapons will be returned to whomever is designated to receipt for them. At no time will these weapons be used against any lawful Liberty vessel or Liberty military/police vessels.

Thank you for your consideration.

Proof of good standing with the forces of Liberty: The past three months time in Liberty as a Judge interfacing with LN, LNS, LPI and LSF. Direct support of LPI activities during this period in helping LPI-Sergeant Duesntrieb

I consent to having the equipment requested above removed upon breaking the Code of Conduct.

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Goddess Astra - 01-05-2012

Full name: Nicole Hayes

Callsign of ship in question: Nicole.Hayes

Equipment requested: 2x Vengeance Mk IV, 2x Vengeance Mk V

Reason for request: The flashpoints that I currently have mounted on my ship don't quite cut it as far as good offensive weaponry goes. Liberty has always had outstanding quality in their weapons, so I figured perhaps you'd have a few left over I might be able to use.

File 1
File 2
File 3

In addition to this, my father, Captain Everett Hayes, served in the Liberty Navy before he went MIA in 801 AS.

I consent to having the equipment requested above removed upon breaking the Code of Conduct. [x]

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - The Republic Of Liberty - 01-09-2012

Carmen Sanchez;

Assuming your request is still valid, I see no reason to deny your request from the reputation sheets you've provided. The delay has been due to the, at the time, impending switchover to newer production processes and the introduction of other technical capabilities; we were unsure of their effects on this department.

I also note that you are very accomplished in the bounty board, having scored a fairly ridiculous amount of credits with even more payments currently outstanding.

Therefore, it would be my pleasure to award you with the equipment you seek, if you still seek it, free of charge.

Equipment Request:

' Wrote:
» Setting up Transmission; Opening Channel
» Neural-Net Comm ID: 'Carmen Sanchez'

Full name: Carmen Sanchez

Callsign of ship in question: Carmen.Sanchez`

Equipment requested: Four (4) Magma Hammers Class 9, One (1) Magma Hammer Turret Class 5

Reason for request: My current weaponry is not strong enough for me. Being a Mercenary limits me to a few good weapons and offers me very weak technology. Since I work for You (You might also wanna check this) I need better weaponry to make my job shooting Your enemies easier.

Liberty Navy, LPI, Big Three - 1 (Interspace)
Big Three - 2 (Universal)
Big Three - 3 (Ageira)

[x]

» Transmitting Message
» Comm Link Terminated

Permissions to be added:

Quote:Exact Player/Group Name(s): Carmen.Sanchez`
Exact Technology Granted: 4x Magma Hammer V, 1x Magma Hammer V Turret

Judge Logan;

You have not filled the form out correctly, so it cannot be processed. I am sure you can imagine why we cannot go on your word alone, and we do not have the time to chase up individuals that you helped in the past.

Please fill out the form as indicated by the example in the opening transmission on this channel and resubmit your application.

Nicole Hayes;

Your record looks to be in good order. It's obvious that you've paid substantial attention to your standing with the law here.

However, I haven't got any records from my friends at the Bounty Board about anything you may done, or whether you're registered or not. The presence of a good relationship by your proof, but the lack of any firmer commitments means that we will have to charge for this weaponry.

Of course, you could defer your request until you have established yourself as a reliable freelancer on our bounty board, and thus reduce or eradicate all-together the need for us to charge you. Remember, the prices of the weaponry are to offset the risk of it being used in a less-than-satisfactory way, but if you have a good reputation on our bounty board, it is no longer a risk for us.

The choice is yours. If you want the equipment you desire now, we will have charge the standard price, despite the unfortunate legacy of the one year war on your family.

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Goddess Astra - 01-10-2012

:: INCOMING TRANSMISSION ::
:: SOURCE: Newark Station [Chasins class, New York system, Sector C4/D4] ::

To: Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center
Hello,

Thank you for the reply to my request. Before I make any decisions as to how I will go about obtaining this weaponry, I would like to know how much you would charge for me to purchase the guns. However, more likely than not, I will sign up on the bounty board either way. In any case, a number would be nice to know, just so that I can weigh my options.

Sincerely,
Nicole Hayes
:: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ::