Discovery Gaming Community
[Archived] The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: Liberty Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=173)
+----- Thread: [Archived] The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center (/showthread.php?tid=67162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - Koshi.Inaba - 08-30-2012

[Image: koshiinabatop.png]

Good day Mr. Andrew Brown.
Firstly let me thank you for the approval of our request. Times in Alberta are tough these days and we need proper means to secure our operations.
The proof of required payment can be found here.
Farewell and we wish you all the best.
[Image: koshiinababtm.png]

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - VerbalArtist - 09-13-2012

:::Incoming Transmission:::

:::Opening:::

Topic: On behalf of the TS&M

I don't believe I have introduced myself to the Liberty Navy, my name is Barney Carles. I represent Tesla Shipping and Mining, a company that mainly works within our home, Humboldt. We utilize the ores in the systems within and bordering Liberty. Some criminals seem to have the mindset that its OK to steal what we have worked so hard for. This won't do. We request four Liberty gunboat vessels for the safety of our employees.

[color=#000099]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full name: Barney Carles

Callsign of ship in question: TS&M|TGB-Predator, TS&M|TGB-Prey, TS&M|TGB-Maelstrom, TS&M|TGB-Alpha.Dog

Equipment requested: Four Liberty Gunboats

Reason for request: An outbreak in criminal activity.

Proof of good standing with the forces of Liberty: http://postimage.org/image/ugb753aqn/

I consent to having the equipment requested above removed upon breaking the Code of Conduct.

[color=#000099]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think everythings in order, thank you for your time.

[color=#000099]:::End of Transmission:::

:::File Closed:::

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - The Republic Of Liberty - 09-14-2012

Barney Carles;

After some discussion with Liberty Navy high command, your request to purchase four Liberty Gunboat class vessels on behalf of TS&M has been denied. That is all.

- Andrew Brown, Head of the Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center.

The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - lifeinbinary - 09-14-2012

' Wrote:
Barney Carles;

After some discussion with Liberty Navy high command, your request to purchase four Liberty Gunboat class vessels on behalf of TS&M has been denied. That is all.

- Andrew Brown, Head of the Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center.

:::Incoming Transmission:::

:::Opening:::

From: Alexander Raleigh, Co-CEO of Tesla Shipping and Mining

Topic: Regarding the denial of the acquisition of 4 Liberty Gunboats.

Greetings; Alexander Raleigh here speaking on the behalf of TS&M.

I would like to humbly ask of you to reconsider your decision.
We here at TS&M are in between a rock and a hard place in our current predicament with the Liberty Rogues.
They have been relentlessly assaulting our employees; asking way more of what their pay allows, destroying our vessels and killing our employees. Many lives have been lost already, and we fear that many more will be lost.

In order to help prevent more casualties, we've recently hired a security force to help protect our convoys, but the firepower of the Liberty Rogues still outmatches our own, which is why I am personally asking you to reconsider.

These are dark times for us here at TS&M, and we as a whole are merely asking of you to grant us permission of the use of but four of your gunboats.

We do not operate within the borders of any house military jurisdiction. We essentially operate in no-man's land. Anarchy and hostility run amok outside of house borders, this you must know, and we need additional firepower to be able withstand the very real acerbity that we now face.

We are on the precipice of catastrophe.

We ask not of an alliance, but merely a push -a nudge- in the direction of safety and security for us here at TS&M.

I thank you for your time.

Signed,

Alexander Raleigh, Co-CEO of TS&M

:::End of Transmission:::

:::File Closed:::

Permission - Antonio - 10-02-2012

>> Setting up Transmission; Opening Channel
>> Neural-Net Comm ID: 'Carmen Sanchez'

Hello there. Carmen Sanchez here. I am here to request the following:

>> Full name: Carmen Sanchez

Callsign of ship in question: Carmen.Sanchez

Equipment requested: 1 Light Cloaking Device

Reason for request: This isn't an ordinary equipment request. Since I didn't find a better place to ask I'll ask here. I would like a permission to use a Light Cloaking Device inside Your borders. I don't ask you to sell/retrieve it for me, just to allow me to use it, I will obtain it on my own. Reason is simply because that thing can come very handy in some situations like when I get outnumbered and I have to run. It wouldn't be used against the Navy or it's allies, never. I already work for You, you can find my biography here , aswell as my logs here . I've helped you shoot huge amount of enemies already and cloaking device is all I need at the moment. And by the way, you already gave me permission to use 4 Magma Hammers class 9 and 1 Turret Class 2 (check here). I would return that equipment to You if it's required for me to get permission to use the Cloak. Also, here's my current setup: 1 2 3 4

Proof of good standing with the forces of Liberty:

LSF, OSC
IC, LPI, DSE
Ageira, USI, LN

I consent to having the equipment requested above removed upon breaking the Code of Conduct. [x] <<

>> Transmitting message
>> Comm link terminated.

//Oh, and by the way, forum account owner of the character has changed.

//Ignore - Antonio - 10-21-2012

//Delete please

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - monmarfori - 03-08-2013

Full name: Steven Howard

Callsign of ship in question: Steven_Howard

Equipment requested: 1x Liberty Gunboat

Reason for request: Well, my Orca isnt good for bounty hunting because the pirates are getting more powerful, so I hereby request one cool gunboat of your own, because it's good and manueverable. I promise not to use one against your forces and your corporations. I have worked for your bounty board for a long time.

Proof of good standing with the forces of Liberty:

I consent to having the equipment requested above removed upon breaking the Code of Conduct. [x]

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - monmarfori - 03-08-2013

==TRANSMISSION BOOSTED==

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - monmarfori - 03-10-2013

==TRANSMISSION BOOSTED==

RE: The Liberty Surplus Requisitioning Center - monmarfori - 03-11-2013

==TRANSMISSION BOOSTED==