Discovery Gaming Community
To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st (/showthread.php?tid=67262)

Pages: 1 2

To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-08-2011

[Image: levulpe.png]

**Bonjour and Good evening to you Monsieur**

**Iet has been a while since mon Lord Enzo discussed such talks in accord wieth Monsieur Jameson..And now I believe ies the perfect time to begin such**

**I am not entirely aware of the conditions set by Mon Lord, but I believe that the ability to combine Les Maltanese tech wieth Brigand was fully approved by them**

**So in such, I am requesting the right to purchase for moi pilots several craft and weapon sets**

**Aside from standard credits, I will personally deliver 1500 tonnes of unprocessed gold stock into Les Maltan hands to solidify the transaction**

**Vrai pour Sable! Vive la Legione!**

[Image: leendbar.png]

To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-09-2011

**RETRANSMITTING**

To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-09-2011

**RETRANSMITTING**

To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-10-2011

**RETRANSMITTING**

To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st - Adain - 10-10-2011

***Incomming Feed***

*Bows slightly*

Hola, the Admiral has been informed of your message. Two days is not much time to present anything to the High Council senor. Perhaps you could have some patience while your request is discussed?

Muchas Gracias,

Captain Adain Erylian

***Signal Lost***

To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-10-2011

**Bonjour and Good evening to you Monsieur**

**Our request was put forward several months ago monsieur..We shall wait patiently a little longeur**

To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st - Adain - 10-12-2011

***Incomming Transmission***

We thank you for your patience, Usted. Surely you know about the Brigand relations that are seeding with the Miners, if i am wrong....correct me please. Regardless, we've not seen support, economic or militarily, from the Brigands in quite a while. Conditions have 'changed'. And a simple shipment of gold is not a seal of aquaintance. Sounds like an expeditious way to get your equipment. The rest of the Council would agree that we do not want to see our technology being used in collaboration with the Miner's.

More must be proven for you to attain our technology, usted. Re-transmit if you are willing to proceed. We will outline what you will need afterwards.

*Bows again, slightly*

Hasta Luego, Ustedes. Adain Out.

***Transmission ended***

To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-12-2011

**Monsieur..I will be frank**

**It was I almost a year ago who first made contact wieth the people of Les Malta, and ever since that time I 'ave worked to make a possible alliance between the Les Maltanese Government and the Legione..You say that support of economic and militaristic ies not being show?..Then how can you say that when the Legione itself has assisted against in virtually every Royaliest incursion to Alpha and the Taus, reguardless of who we fought wieth, the fact remains that we were there, lending support as best we could...And in such, Monsieur Jameson himself declared that all Legione members to be Les Maltanese second class citizens**

**When iet comes to such in details of wanting Les Maltanese technological assests, iet ies not a demand..We 'ave worked to earn iet in every shape so far possible and ief the Les Maltanese Government wanted to use Brigand Technology for ietself, they had all but to ask..We are simply making sure that the right to use such ies worth the work for iet**

**To state that relations wieth the miners ies a question you'll 'ave to explain in detail..There are many mineurs we 'ave come across, demanding tribute in goods or credit wise...What we do wieth them ies our business, not to say we wont hide anything...And to say that a shipment of gold, from our own private holdings, ies a seal of aquaintance, you are wrong...What are allies for ief one cannot give simple gifts of thanks in an accord of business?...Am I wrong?**

**I may not be moi Lord Enzo Sable, but I assure you monsieur, I will be damned ief I let our relations fall to such trivial matteurs..Again, we shall wait patiently and continue to work towards a a better and more profitable future for both our people, and maybe ourselves**

To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st - Adain - 10-12-2011

***Incoming Transmission***

I will check my sources, but your relations with, specifically, the inhabitants of Java Station; such as Independent Miner Guild, their Communist allies, or even those blasted Colonials seems to be....expanding? I have heard of a cease-fire of some sort. Perhaps I am wrong.

As before stated gold will not cut it, alone.

Would you agree to:

- Transporting the above stated amount of gold

- Reporting four kill's, Royal Navy or otherwise, with Visual Proof of their: ID, Engagement, and destruction, all with timestamps..

An escaping enemy will not be considered dead. And of course the kill must be made by one of your pilots.
I await your reply

***End of Transmission***

To Monsieur Garrision of the 101st - SMI-Great.Fox - 10-13-2011

**I find iet curious on why we of the Legione, who 'ave already shot down dozens of Royalist ships in the Taus and Alpha, to be told to shoot down more in an agreement that was already made by moi Lord Enzo and Monsieur Jameson..All we are simply doing ies collecting on that agreement**

**When iet comes to your notion of a so called cease fire between those subjected parties..The only ones wieth the answer to that question ies between moi and Monsieur Garrison..No one else..And iet shall stay that way**

**I will also order a full convoy of goods, including our gift, to be sent to alpha wiethin the next 72 hours**