Discovery Gaming Community
Where did the [LR] go ? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Where did the [LR] go ? (/showthread.php?tid=6729)

Pages: 1 2 3

Where did the [LR] go ? - Oniros - 03-06-2008

Read a strange message under LR graviton signature : LR is finished :(
Is that true ? How come ?

"Everyone need a nemesis. You were the one. I can no longer see a Liberty Rogue ship pissing off the corrupted law enforcement forces in Liberty. All i see are Outcast vessels hanging around. I know you had hard time against the inconceivable number of capital ships in N-Y .
Am I wrong or the [LR] has been destroyed ? Are you hidding deep in buffalo and alcatraz ?"

From the chaos there is always some kind of balance that emerge
Oniros

OOC : As i used to say, i was really impressed by the LPi RP the first time i played on the server. But i was also impressed by the [LR] that were trying to give a RP life in NY. I can longer see you guys.
Now this message is for all pirates especially Basilik, Falcataxxx and others. How about helping the Liberty Rogue, how about coming back to a real RP opposition. It is nice to fly outcast ship and use their weapons, but would it be nice to become Liberty Rogue ? Show the exemple as the [LR] tried to do.
It is my player view, nothing personnal, just the wish to find a RP reason for anyone who enjoy spending all their time in N-Y.

Where did the [LR] go ? - Reverend Del - 03-06-2008

The [LR] are sadly defunct, but *looks around* I am working on a new Rogue faction, the RP is being set up now expect the faction proposal on Monday. *runs away*

Where did the [LR] go ? - mrlance - 03-06-2008

Don't run away ! Don't run away ! Open your door !

*slinks back in again* I'm running away becasue I intedn to release no more details about my proposed faction until it goes online. However one thing I will say is if any existing [LR] members want to join up, they can PM me and we'll have a natter along the lines of; "Old LR memeber hey?... Welcome to the club. leave your shoes in the hall, grab some cardi and a beer. We'll have a good old chinwag." Recruitment threads will be posted on Monday about ten minutes before the Faction propoal hits the dedicated sub-forum.

*runs away again*

Where did the [LR] go ? - Ion - 03-06-2008

The Liberty Syndicate will be in operation shortly.

No sleep for the corrupt.

(keep an eye out for us, {LSyn} will be there.)

Where did the [LR] go ? - frozen - 03-06-2008

ive given an open invitation to any former [LR] guys if they would like to join the HF, and im doing it again. if you still wish to be a menace to liberty, go ahead, sign up (shameless recruiting 'ere):P

Where did the [LR] go ? - Vape - 03-06-2008

' Wrote:ive given an open invitation to any former [LR] guys if they would like to join the HF, and im doing it again. if you still wish to be a menace to liberty, go ahead, sign up (shameless recruiting 'ere):P
id join HF if i wasnt already in four factions and intent on joining a fifth...down the road

But unfortunately, LR was defunct
then again i was not that active

~Kain Richards, former LR

-Vape

Where did the [LR] go ? - Xoria - 03-06-2008

Del, become my new best friend by starting a faction that doesn't use a symbol at the start of their in game callsigns.

As in :

LR

instead of

[LR].

Or whatever.

As to the [LR], yeah that's what all the capship spammage combined with BHG/Merc pvp whorage has accomplished for the server : it ran a great faction right out of existence. Congratulations to all those who kept insisting that there was no problem.

Where did the [LR] go ? - Jwnantze - 03-06-2008

and the ones that tried to styifle the rogues fleet that attemted to counter it....:(

If the DPL gets the go ahead, we will have capships to fend off the buggers who will want to stifle us, but also we'll be making like the LH and not frequenting New York that much. If we do go into NY it'll be for quick raids and not a full offensive.