Discovery Gaming Community
Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Discovery Flood Pony Thread (/showthread.php?tid=67338)

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - HanCloudstone - 05-15-2017

Then would you mind just getting out of a place where you don't belong and thinking more about your petty oorp grudges like the little toxic wimps you are? The thing you're doing right now is called a circlejerk (correct me if I am an illiterate rooski pleb) and it's not something decent people are supposed to do.
In fact, what I am doing here is not something that a decent person would do. But letting it go and being a better person is not what I can do well. So, let me reiterate this to sound less unpleasant and say: don't go to an Orthodox church to preach Mormon teachings.
People might hit you in the face.

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Gytrash - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 06:47 AM)PRJKTLRD Wrote: I just need to express that I cannot believe that this thread even exists...

Basically back in the day there was no "No ponies" rule. Then I started posting them in 2010, then there was a "No ponies anywhere, even flood" Then I appealed, then admins told me I could have this, so I did.

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - diamond1 - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 09:05 AM)Gytrash Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 06:47 AM)PRJKTLRD Wrote: I just need to express that I cannot believe that this thread even exists...

Basically back in the day there was no "No ponies" rule. Then I started posting them in 2010, then there was a "No ponies anywhere, even flood" Then I appealed, then admins told me I could have this, so I did.

Well, you should have seen this coming, and as long as this thread continues to be bumped, so will negative attitudes return. You bumped a thread that was a year into silence, now look at how it's become now. This is going to be very interesting.

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Kauket - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 09:05 AM)HanCloudstone Wrote: Then would you mind just getting out of a place where you don't belong and thinking more about your petty oorp grudges like the little toxic wimps you are? The thing you're doing right now is called a circlejerk (correct me if I am an illiterate rooski pleb) and it's not something decent people are supposed to do.
In fact, what I am doing here is not something that a decent person would do. But letting it go and being a better person is not what I can do well. So, let me reiterate this to sound less unpleasant and say: don't go to an Orthodox church to preach Mormon teachings.
People might hit you in the face.

ponies go in the reversation thread

this is the thread

don't click the thread, pone avoided
amazing who would have thought

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - PRJKTLRD - 05-15-2017

I don't have anything against furries, ponies and so on. What intrigues me and what worries me is the people, members, that got out from diapers like, 15 and more years ago and that still watch the cartoons like this. It would be like me, watching Lynx or Mynx or whatever it is called, that basically my brother's daughter watches and she is like, 8 years now. It's the cartoons for the pre- elementary
children.

Or perhaps I am mistaken, and we have 8-year-olds here playing Freelancer. Times have changed and I was playing in the dust when I was kiddo, didn't knew what PC even was. In that case, that's pretty much unhealthy and unsafe for children to have access to internet at that age.

edit: This is due to the fact that I pretty much thought that we don't have members below 12 years here. That's why I said I can't believe that this even exists.

edit2: If we really have that young members here, then it explains a lot why we got so much drama on disco. Big Grin

(05-15-2017, 10:06 AM)diamond1 Wrote:

Well, you should have seen this coming, and as long as this thread continues to be bumped, so will negative attitudes return. You bumped a thread that was a year into silence, now look at how it's become now. This is going to be very interesting.

If you look at the name of the thread OP that might give you an idea of why i "Gravedug" this thread. I don't mind if there's negativity, negative people get tired sooner or later.

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - PRJKTLRD - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 09:05 AM)HanCloudstone Wrote: (correct me if I am an illiterate rooski pleb)

That's just wrong and bad to say man. You're implying that the Russians are plebs only and nobody else.

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - diamond1 - 05-15-2017

Nothing should be surprising anymore, to be honest.

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Enkidu - 05-15-2017

GYTRASH IS BACK!?

(05-15-2017, 10:39 AM)Tænì Wrote:

GYTRASH IS BACK!?

You know it, new account because I asked for my old one to be deleted.