Discovery Gaming Community
Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Discovery Flood Pony Thread (/showthread.php?tid=67338)

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Enkidu - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 11:07 AM)Gytrash Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 11:04 AM)PRJKTLRD Wrote: words

My basic philosophy is;
's all about different strokes for different folks. In today's hectic and stressful world is there really time to worry about what other people like as long as it's not impacting you.

This Gy right here.

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - diamond1 - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 11:04 AM)PRJKTLRD Wrote: I'll be honest like never before here, in this community. I didn't even, at any moment thought to flame you or make you angry or make fun of you. It's just something that is... well f****d up. If you have more than 8 years. I told you, my brother's daughter that just got out from pre- elementary watches that stuff and plays with her barbie dolls. That's what I'm used to see around where I do live.

Now, when it comes to me and to Diamond, none of us meant anything wrong. It's wrong to see our reactions as a attempts to do something harmfull to you guys. Like the above, that is as well f****d up and wrong, for us.

Perhaps, me and him grew into some other isolated world, where we don't get to see such things?

My sincere apologies if you got us wrong.

I meant no sort of disagreement, i've adapted to the situation like nothing happend. as auzari said, as long as they don't shove it in your face, it's fine.

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Kauket - 05-15-2017

Why do people care what you think when they're not asking for your opinions? It isn't going in your face, just don't click it. @lerdi - not trying to be rude or anything friendo, some people like it for the art, some for the innocence, some for the writing, some purely just for relaxing. Just like Star Trek, Star Wars, or anything really.

also this guy is a really good animator

Quote:Don't you have sanctions to file?

temptation for tumblr politics post jokes rising hmmmm

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - PRJKTLRD - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 11:07 AM)Gytrash Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 11:04 AM)PRJKTLRD Wrote: words

My basic philosophy is;
's all about different strokes for different folks. In today's hectic and stressful world is there really time to worry about what other people like as long as it's not impacting you.

It does impact me as I thought there's no such people in world. I must say it awoke some strange and weird feelings, thoughts even after the realisation of the reality.

However, I think my personal views and beliefs aren't of some big matter here... I'll just leave since I wanted to know what this was all about. You have your own thing and what drives you. Apologies once more.

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Enkidu - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 11:09 AM)Auzari Wrote: temptation for tumblr politics post jokes rising hmmmm

Shaggy has a more intresting SRP bae

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Gytrash - 05-15-2017

No worries man.

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Kauket - 05-15-2017

(05-15-2017, 11:11 AM)Tænì Wrote: [quote='Auzari' pid='1891575' dateline='1494842966']

temptation for tumblr politics post jokes rising hmmmm

[/color]

Shaggy has a more intresting SRP bae

[Image: QKN8uHQ.png]

also again; canada is hosting episodes earlier on sundays after american episodes air on saturday

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/05/mlp-season-7-episode-9-honest-apple.html

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - HanCloudstone - 05-15-2017

I guess I won't find people who rp something mlp-esque here. Oh, well.
I still need to watch season five (some episodes left) and six. And the new one. I has a slow |:

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Gytrash - 05-15-2017

Last time I was here I had some ships that had MLP names in OSI, also had an official OSI character that was basically Fluttershy for shiggles.

Don't think that would fly ATM tho

Haha, found my transmission bar
[Image: e9799d678c.png]

RE: Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Toris (Old Account) - 05-15-2017

[Image: 7c8.jpg]