Discovery Gaming Community
Nomads will EAT us all! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Nomads will EAT us all! (/showthread.php?tid=67625)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Nomads will EAT us all! - Pepe - 10-17-2011

I'm affraid Nomads will win if we continue like this. We must fight, but must we continue when Nomads arrive?

This happened yesterday:

It was a nice day in Leeds. One Reaver was kicking my ass (as always), no matter I had Bretonian BS behind me (Reaver convinced him it was PvP, heh-heh). Than 2 Wilds arrived, so Reaver helped them to finish me. In the same moment Molly BS arrived too, just to demolish Bretonian BS together with Wilds!

That's bad... shouldn't we Humans be more united? How could ANYBODY claim for a bounty reward if Wilds or Nomads are on sensor screen? Because it is not FORBIDEN by The Rules. If it's not FORBIDEN, than it's ALLOWED!

What do you people think? Should rewards be claimed for Humans, if Wilds or Nomads or Keepers are arround?

Nomads will EAT us all! - Lennox - 10-17-2011

I think that a pilot should be aware of what she/he is doing. If she/he decides to help the Wilds then it's her/his decision. It wouldn't prevent him from being shot down after you are finished if there is no real RP connection to the Wilds. So it doesn't matter if he shoots you too with the help of two Wilds. But it's true that the behaviour to prefer killing humans instead of aliens. But it was a Reaver as you said so I do not wonder because they are more interested in money than in lifes.

Nomads will EAT us all! - Vrabcek - 10-17-2011

Why should be disco black or white?

Is it said that when you see a nomad every human should attack them on sight, regardeless the previous conflicts? Sometimes its better to help them and live instead of fight them and die...

There are many ways ho to behave when you see nomads, it does not really mean you have to lolpew them everytime...

Nomads will EAT us all! - Treewyrm - 10-17-2011

Besides some may have behind-the-scene deals with nomads and wilde. Conspiracy has always been a prominent story element of the single player campaign.

Nomads will EAT us all! - Vladimir - 10-17-2011

Molly BS?

Nomads will EAT us all! - CzeReptile - 10-17-2011

Or actually teh Wilde and Reaver know each other so think, why not?

Cause probably, Wilde didnt go on shooting the reaver right?

Nomads will EAT us all! - Charos - 10-17-2011

' Wrote:Molly BS?
AKA Scylla.

Nomads will EAT us all! - BaconSoda - 10-17-2011

It depends on the character, I think. If I were, say, a BAF watching the Nomads plague Kusari, I would pull out the popcorn. If I were, say, a Corsair watching the same BAF get chased off by some Nomads, I would pull out the popcorn. If I were, say, a Molly watching the same BAF get chased off by some Nomads, I'd probably fly away quickly. If I were, say, the same Molly or the same BAF watching a Junker get attacked by some Nomads, I'd probably try to help him out. If I were an LSF watching a Rogue get attacked, I'd probably try to help him out, but if I were the Rogue watching the LSF get attacked, I'd probably run away quickly. It depends on who I am and what is going on.

In the case you describe, I would be a Mercenary. I'm looking at something very hostile. It's scary. But it's okay! It's attacking you. I'm either going to try and shimmy some money out of the situation by shooting you with the opportunity I see, or shimmy out of the situation. I get nothing from attacking this thing and I risk everything. If I were the Molly, though, I would definitely help the BAF or run away. It's kind of funny how when given a kind of permanence in bases, people seem to forget that some things are really scary.

Nomads will EAT us all! - Stefz - 10-17-2011

' Wrote:Besides some may have behind-the-scene deals with nomads and wilde. Conspiracy has always been a prominent story element of the single player campaign.
This.

Nomads will EAT us all! - Alley - 10-17-2011

My answer is Yes.
The nomads will eat us all, it's obvious due to their superior logic.