Discovery Gaming Community
JEEZ! PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB IN THEIR BHG CHARACTERS! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: JEEZ! PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB IN THEIR BHG CHARACTERS! (/showthread.php?tid=6783)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

JEEZ! PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB IN THEIR BHG CHARACTERS! - Sand_Spider - 03-08-2008

Ok, guess what? i was watching the {SA} kill someone this morning, when suddenly, a BHG battlecruiser just starts shooting my Junker, FOR NO GO*D**N REASON!! HE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME TO LEAVE OR ANYTHING, JUST KILLED ME, AN OORP DEATH. YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK? THERE SHOULD BE A RULE THAT SAYS "BHG members MUST say something before killing someone." because frankly, EVERY SINGLE BHG CHARACTER IS ooRP, AND IT'S PIS***G ME OFF!! DO YOU SEE BHG NPC's ATTACKING JUNKERS AT ROCHESTER? NO!! SO WHY ATTACK A JUNKER FOR NO REASON? I know why, IT'S BECAUSE HE USES THE EXCUSE OF "ME BOUNTY HUNTER, YOU JUNKER" JUST TO KILL ME!!
SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, BUT THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!!

JEEZ! PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB IN THEIR BHG CHARACTERS! - Ion - 03-08-2008

As partial As I myself am to this type of rant...and i know I do it...

its slightly ugly...

BUT. you have a very valid point... alot, and i mean MOST when i say that, of BHGs and Mercs think they are immune to role play.

land everywhere, kill whomever they feel like, etc.

A liberty navy attacking a rogue is justifiable. An outcast attacking a corsair, similarly.

A bounty hunter attacking order, ok fine.

A bounty hunter camping for anything resembling an unlawful to pvp whore?

silly, and very OORP.

' Wrote:As partial As I myself am to this type of rant...and i know I do it...

its slightly ugly...

BUT. you have a very valid point... alot, and i mean MOST when i say that, of BHGs and Mercs think they are immune to role play.

land everywhere, kill whomever they feel like, etc.

A liberty navy attacking a rogue is justifiable. An outcast attacking a corsair, similarly.

A bounty hunter attacking order, ok fine.

A bounty hunter camping for anything resembling an unlawful to pvp whore?

silly, and very OORP.

Well at least someone agrees with me.

JEEZ! PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB IN THEIR BHG CHARACTERS! - Jinx - 03-08-2008

"EVERY SINGLE BHG CHARACTER IS ooRP, AND IT'S PIS***G ME OFF!!"

i think i should feel slightly insulted now. too bad you think that way and do not differentiate between players but throw them all into one mold.

JEEZ! PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB IN THEIR BHG CHARACTERS! - Dopamino - 03-08-2008

Same here. I RP my bounty hunters well.

JEEZ! PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB IN THEIR BHG CHARACTERS! - BULLDOGNK - 03-08-2008

Most people do RP the BHG its just the fools that dont.

next time take a screen and report the bugger.

cheers

' Wrote:"EVERY SINGLE BHG CHARACTER IS ooRP, AND IT'S PIS***G ME OFF!!"

i think i should feel slightly insulted now. too bad you think that way and do not differentiate between players but throw them all into one mold.

Well, I didn't mean ALL BHG characters, Just a vast majority. I was Pis**d off at the time, Ok?

@BULLDOGNK: probably want happen, cuz he would kill me b4 i get the screen:P

JEEZ! PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB IN THEIR BHG CHARACTERS! - Dopamino - 03-08-2008

I think it would be sufficient to take a screen of your kill message, a scan of his ID and tag and one your ID and tag.

JEEZ! PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB IN THEIR BHG CHARACTERS! - marauder - 03-08-2008

Then you get a screen shot of the chat list with your death message and no chat from him warning you before hand.

Then you do the sanction report and he gets done for not 'declaring' before engaging.

I honestly don't know why people have such a hard time typing 'engaging' or 'hostile sighted' or something else thats short, easy to type fast and means your gonna be firing in a few seconds.

If I can do it in an LF within 5k of who I intend to shoot at (while being swarming by those frigging gnat like kusari police NPCs) then alot of others can do it within 3k in a VHF or bomber.

EDIT: Fair enough, my other point still stands though, it's rediculously easy to warn someone before you fire on them.

It's not just the problem of taking the screen shot in a certain situation, it's the problem of me never taking screen shots of ANYTHING.