Discovery Gaming Community
To Rheinland military - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Rheinland military (/showthread.php?tid=67998)

To Rheinland military - RM-Marinenachrichtendienst - 10-26-2011

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=
SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Planet Hamburg[color=#33CC00] Hamburg System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FFFFFF]Very High, port RM-CH-HC-VK-3601

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Rheinland Military Marinenachrichtendienst

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Rheinland Military High Command
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]New assigment

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrte Herren of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Die Operation "Maulender Esel" brought much success. The Libertonian trade in the California system was disrupted, the Libertonian defences were weaken, the unlawful forces around these parts were given the upper hand.

As we believe this Operation could bring still some success, it brings more risks of getting caught in a trap one day. This made us worried about our number one mission.

We have heared the Coalition is spreading their influence in the western parts of Rheinland and the Omegas. We suggest our reassigment to this area and gather the intel what is really going on and partially hit the wounderable parts of their movement.

We believe this might prove as a preventive strike what could save us getting attacked by both sides as it happened in the short, but important Bretonian conflict.

We are sure you know what is right and what has to be done. The Rheinland Military Marinenachrichtendienst is here for it to make it happen.

Signed,
Rheinland Military, Marinenachrichtendienst

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

To Rheinland military - Landers - 10-26-2011

[font=Impact]SOURCE:[color=#FFCC00]Planet Hamburg Hamburg System.
ENCRYPTION: Very high, port RM-JL-19-56-H

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

[Image: landers2.jpg]
[font=Verdana]SUBMITTER: Major Joachim Landers, Rheinland Military
RECIPIENT: Rheinland Military Marinenachrichtendienst
SUBJECT: Re: New assigment

Guten tag, Major Landers speaking.

You did a great job in Liberty space, well done. I've read all of your reports from that area of Liberty and I'm quite satisfied.

But now.... you "heared" that the Coalition is threatening Rheinland? It sounds as if it's just a rumor, without concrete evidence. On the other hand you don't have to remind me what's out there. But reassigning a whole unit, just because a rumor....

It won't happen again, agent. You have two weeks to send me some nice intel about Coalition activity in Stuttgart and the Omegas. Two weeks, remember that. If I don't receive anything notable, you'll be sent back to the Libertonian front. Verstanden?

Signed,

Major Joachim Landers,
Rheinland Hauptflotte.

Encrypting...
Closing...

[font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

To Rheinland military - RM-Marinenachrichtendienst - 10-26-2011

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]Planet Hamburg[color=#33CC00] Hamburg System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00][color=#FFFFFF]Very High, port RM-CH-HC-VK-3601

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Rheinland Military Marinenachrichtendienst

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]Rheinland Military High Command
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]New assigment

[color=#FFCC00]
Sehr geehrter Major Landers,

I'm glad we have recieved a quick answer from your side.
You are right, the rumours have to be yet confirmed before we make a bigger action. I will send just some of my agents down there to see what is really going on, so there will be still agents leftinside Liberty space who will take care of the primary mission.

We will not dissapoint you Herr Major and we will deliver the information and the results in the said two weeks.

Signed,
Rheinland Military, Marinenachrichtendienst

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=