Discovery Gaming Community
To the Order High Command - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Order High Command (/showthread.php?tid=68018)

To the Order High Command - Hawk - 10-26-2011

****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I would like to bring this transmission to your attention.

I have given your people a great deal of latitude in the past. We have had dealings with you many times in the border worlds and your help in fighting off Wild attacks in the Sigmas has always been appreciated. Since these have all been favorable encounters I must now ask what has happened to this captain to completely take leave of his senses. What possible reason could there be for him to think it was acceptable to bring an Osiris class battleship to Rochester? I need an explanation for this action and soon as possible as well as what you plan to do to prevent this from happening in the future. Keep in mind I can also prevent this from happening in the future, but I will await your suggestion first.

****End Transmission****

To the Order High Command - Rodent - 10-26-2011

[Image: 1zohq84.png]

Mantear here.

While I'd question the capacity of your station operators in allowing that class of ship that much leverage...
It pales in comparison to what we have here.

I've been recieving troubling reports about this vessel...and doing this, in clear violation of all Order
protocol leaves me with only a few avenues of thought. The captain and the crew have either lost their
collective minds...or they've been infected or indoctrinated.

In any case, they're dangerous. If you see this vessel within your reach...Destroy it. Cripple it and
kill everyone on board to be completely sure that the threat is gone. You'll be doing so with our
complete support. He appears to be part of a very childish game to discredit the Order even further
than our current standing in Liberty, and more importantly, to discredit our standing with the Junkers.
Rest assured that the primary fleet has your interests at heart.

And a long story short...unless Mister Ain Graffias has a very good explanation for his actions, if
he manages to get back to us...his remains shall reach you as a sign of goodwill.

Mantear out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]

Who exactly is Mr. Ain Graffias? This is the second time in a week that name has been mentioned to me. Are you telling me he is the one responsible for this?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

To the Order High Command - Rodent - 10-26-2011

[Image: 1zohq84.png]

Mantear here.

Ain Graffias, to the best of our knowledge, happens to be the captain of the ship Sun.Core. Whether
or not the human in him still lives is anyone's guess.

And considering he's the captain of the ship...Yes, the axe falls on him for the ship's actions. He
is highly erratic and dangerous, Hawk. Make sure that the Junker populace is aware of his...nature.

Mantear out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]

I will see that your message gets passed on. Apparently you are suffering from the same misconception as Hale that we actually have the firepower to subdue an Osiris class warship. No matter, he will be dealt with one way or another.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****