Discovery Gaming Community
The the NLH - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The the NLH (/showthread.php?tid=68547)

The the NLH - SMI-Great.Fox - 11-09-2011

[Image: levulpe.png]

**Bonjour Madamouiselles and Monsieurs of the Nature's Last Hope**

**Iet has been quite some time since we 'ave last spoken and talked wieth you on the frivalties of Bretonia and are curious on your current positions**

**I am pleased to say that we of the Legione in the past few months have been keeping an eye on the route between Lewis and Orkney should anyone try to overstep your authority..So far we have intercepted Junkeurs, Multiple independant trade ships, Bounty Hunteurs and have even heard rumors of Il De France and IMG shippers moving through the systems**

**Now I fully understand the nature of the Lewis sytem and your laws regaurding such so I will formally make a request before going any further**

**We of the Legione are hereby requesting permission to enteur the Lewis sytem in case of said tresspassers and make any reports on such of who we find doing so and to remove them accordingly**

**Thies ies a simple request and I'm more then sure an arrangement can be made out that shall benefit and profit both our groups**

**I am also requesting permssion into passage through Lewis for a shipment of high grade synthweed grown from Islay for moi personal use about once a month**

**Vrai pour Sable! Vive la Legione!**

[Image: leendbar.png]

The the NLH - Dino - 11-09-2011

::_Incoming transmission_::

::_Sender's Identification_::

Michael Jones

::_Location_::
Islay base, Edinbourgh

::_Subject_::
Gallic dudes who want access to Lewis.

A man appears on screen, carrying some sort of animal in his hands, and walking around room. His face wasnt visibile, but you could heard he's young, by his voice. After few seconds, he stopped, sat on a chair infront of camera and started talking:

God, dude. You're Gallic, eh? I can see that. You're badly misinformed. So, where should I start? Let's see... First of, there's no "Nature's Last Hope".. They were weak, and they had no guts to do what it's needed. So we assembled a new organisation, "The Gaian Underloch". You should contact us about all things you want to talk with Gaian movement.

He lights up a cigarette.

Second... Let's get on buisniess. You seek premission to enter our system. Why? Yeah, I know... You want to enforce law around Gallia, and then you want to follow your 'suspects' around our turf and all. I wouldnt say: "That's never gonna happen", but im close to it. You see, it's our system, we live there, our families live there, and even this beauty lives there.

He smiles, and hug that animal he's carrying around.

Anyways, where was I? Lewis isnt just my home, it's home of my Gaian brothers, the place where we keep our supplies, build ships, and whatnot. So you can perfectly understand that we allow only 'special' non-Gaian persons to enter, and hordes of your army are definetly not 'special'.

He finished his cigarrete, so he light up another one.

Uh, Gallic tobacco is so damn fine... So, listen. All those stories how you killed intruders from Lewis, how you helped us and all cant pass without some evidence. And together with all bad stuff I heard about you, you'l need to have a damn good reason for me to give you access to our precious system. And even If I do, what then? Are you gonna repay us our generosity, or you think that shooting some Junkies is enough?

He takes remote, and turns off camera.

::_Transmission over_::

The the NLH - SMI-Great.Fox - 11-10-2011

[Image: levulpe.png]

**Hmm...I see...Very well then...I will converse wieth moi men and we shall discuss thies turn of events**

**Expect a reply to thies message soon**

**Vrai pour Sable! Vive la Legione!**

[Image: leendbar.png]