Discovery Gaming Community
To the Council Leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Council Leadership (/showthread.php?tid=68589)

Pages: 1 2 3

To the Council Leadership - SMI-Great.Fox - 11-10-2011

[Image: levulpe.png]

**Iet has been some time since I 'ave spoken to Du Lac and I hope that thies message ies given to the proper hands**

**I am pleased to report, that after several months of having to rip apart Royalist capital craft and the use of salvagable parts, the Legione Cruisers "La Gloire" and "Triomphante" have been successfully repressurized for more thorough repairs...For such I am requesting permission for their hulks to be towed to Chalons-en-Champange to be able to continue furtheur reconstruction**

**I will be looking into ways to procure supplies into their repairs to allow more leeway and less pressure upon already limited Council supplies**

**Vrai pour Sable! Vive la Legione!**

[Image: leendbar.png]

To the Council Leadership - SMI-Great.Fox - 11-15-2011

**Retransmitting**

To the Council Leadership - Joneh - 11-15-2011

::: Incoming Transmission :::

Source: Planet Marne, Champagne
To: Vulpe Felanis
Subject: Request
Encryption: Medium

Bonjour Monsieur Felanis,

It is the first time I hear personally from you, however it is not the first time I met your group in space. Last time I have met your group was in a more than worse situation for us. You came to assist us in the situation, and since then I feel like I owe you and your people something. So I will just keep it short. Your request have been granted and you are more than welcome in Champagne. Let us hope for the best that your reconstructions will be finished fast.

That should be all, if there is something else you need, then let me and my mates know about it.

See you in space.

With regards,
Gustave Mazuret
General en Chef

::: End of Transmission :::

To the Council Leadership - SMI-Great.Fox - 11-16-2011

**To Monsieur General Gutasve**

**I am pleased to hear your approval and as we speak, the La Gloire and Triophante are being towed to Chalon-de-Campange station...As I stated before we shall be looking to other motives into gaining the required supplies, however we shalln't know which and how much until proffessional Council repair crews review the damage to see how much is needed to get them back up to combat status**

**Until then we of the Legione will wait wieth great anticipation**

To the Council Leadership - SMI-Great.Fox - 11-22-2011

**To Monsieur General Gutasve**

**Iet has been one week so far since the La Gliore and Triomphante entered dry dock, and by what reports I 'ave received, things are going well...However we are still waiting for a list of materials we shall need to finish reconstruction...Do you 'appen to know the one in charge of Chalons so that we may recieve that list of goods still needed?**

To the Council Leadership - Benchee - 11-23-2011

Source: Chalon-de-Champange station, Champagne
Subject: List of required goods

I have been authorised by General Mazuret to answer your question.
I personally visited the repairs at Chalon-de-Champagne and collected the data you requested from the local technicians.

They have told me, that they need those goods to finish the repairs.

Quote:4 000 Ship Hull Panels
1 000 Basic Alloy
600 Robotic Components
500 Nanocapacitors
300 Engine Components
200 Superconductors
100 High Temperature Alloy

If you collect those goods and carry it to Chalon-de-Champagne, then they can finish the repairs.
Please send a copy of the delivery note to me, as I won't be docked at Chalon all the time to observe the supplies.

Don't hesitate to contact me, if you have any further questions.

With regards,
Anton Simard
Commandant

To the Council Leadership - SMI-Great.Fox - 11-23-2011

**To Monsieur Commandant Anton Simard**

**Merci in the fashion in which we 'ave been sent thies reply...As we speak, my Legionnares 'ave begun to procure goods from otheur sources to assist in their reconstruction...We of the Legione send many thanks and in an act of charity from our generous selves, shall send a small token of francs to the Council's war coffers.. Simply tell moi where to send such, and iet shall be done**

To the Council Leadership - Benchee - 11-23-2011

Source: Chalon-de-Champange station, Champagne
Subject: List of required goods

Your offer is much appreciated. You may send the amount you want to the following account.

Quote:[C]-Cheese.Storage

May our cooperation be fruitful, and the casualties of the Gallic Royal Navy high.

With regards,
Anton Simard
Commandant

To the Council Leadership - SMI-Great.Fox - 11-29-2011

**To Monsieur Commandant Anton Simard**

**I am pleased to report that the first shipment of materials has finally reached Chalons...Thanks to the combined efforts of the Legione and several Sirian groups**

Cargo Transfer
Cargo Delievery

**We also had a small mishap in one cargo shipment but I believe that they will serve to assist in dwindling supplies otherwise**

Cargo Mishap

**I trust that the workers on Chalons will enjoy such relief and renewed their reconstruction efforts...Expect more supplies from us soon**

To the Council Leadership - Benchee - 11-29-2011

Source: Planet Quillan, Languadoc
Subject: Re: List of required goods

I just received your transmission and immediately contacted the local technician at Chalon-de-Champagne. Right now they are being busy with other things, but they received the materials and ensured me to begin with the repairs tomorrow.

However, as you certainly know, they require following materials to finish the work.

Quote:2 560 Ship Hull Panels
600 Robotic Components

But with the materials you delivered them, they should be able to do most of the required repairs inside the ships. Although, to reestablish the full Hull integrity they need the above listed goods.

The technicians were uncertain on how long the repairs will take. Both cruisers, although repressurized, are severely damaged. But I personally can ensure you, that the technicians on Chalon-de-Champagne repaired even more damaged ships with success, so they should be able to also repair the Cruisers "La Gloire" and "Triomphante". However, if the technicians require more materials, due to unexpected problems, then I will contact you through this communication channel.

Thanks for the additional goods, although it was a mishab, they might come in handy later.

With regards,
Anton Simard
Commandant