Discovery Gaming Community
I'm out. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: I'm out. (/showthread.php?tid=68645)

Pages: 1 2 3

I'm out. - Toaster - 11-11-2011

I'm just letting the community (or those members that actually care) know that I am to 95% quitting Discovery. I may stay in Fist & Co a bit and will probably buy a Ptrans just for lolpirating around every now and then, but apart of that, I'm out. Forum activity will be zero - except for my sale thread and any requested forum RP (if you need / want to FRP with me, add me on Skype).

Discovery's become boring; it has lost its magic to me with nothing left to discover.

Cheerio.

I'm out. - Junes - 11-11-2011

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

No.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*coughs* I fully understand your reasons Franklin. See you soon. :3

I'm out. - Tachyon - 11-11-2011

Looks like I failed to keep you from doing it.

Wait for .86 and re-discover if you want, we will all be waiting for you, it's a loss to this community having you gone.

I'm out. - Executioner - 11-11-2011

Quote:Discovery's become boring; it has lost its magic to me with nothing left to discover.

I agree... See you soon. :cool:

I'm out. - Chev - 11-11-2011

' Wrote:Looks like I failed to keep you from doing it.

Wait for .86 and re-discover if you want, we will all be waiting for you, it's a loss to this community having you gone.

LIES! .86 is a failed motivation to keep people interested into Disco! The fact is... there is no and won't be any .86.

I'm out. - Avalanche - 11-11-2011

Lol, from what you've said, you aren't leaving or out, you've just turned into the minority of community members . You'll be back for 4.86. You aren't 'out' you've just taken a back seat in the car to which I feel a thread isn't worth telling us.

I'm out. - Toaster - 11-11-2011

Motivating as always, 'lanche. What I forgot to mention is that my attention span for most things is very short, and thus Fist and the Ptrans may only last for ... well, a week, tops. And then I'll probably be out all the way (even if .86 comes out). And if this thread ain't worth your time, don't read it / post in it.

I'm out. - RAL - 11-13-2011

' Wrote:Lol, from what you've said, you aren't leaving or out, you've just turned into the majority of community members . You'll be back for 4.86. You aren't 'out' you've just taken a back seat in the car to which I feel a thread isn't worth telling us.

fixed

I'm out. - Death.RunningVerminator - 11-13-2011

' Wrote:Lol, from what you've said, you aren't leaving or out, you've just turned into the minority of community members . You'll be back for 4.86. You aren't 'out' you've just taken a back seat in the car to which I feel a thread isn't worth telling us.
Avalanche don't you mean majo-

' Wrote:fixed
Ah. Good call, solari.

I'm out. - Veygaar - 11-13-2011

Cheers mate, enjoy life;)