Discovery Gaming Community
Can One.Eyed.Eddie fly a huntress? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Can One.Eyed.Eddie fly a huntress? (/showthread.php?tid=6869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Can One.Eyed.Eddie fly a huntress? - Angelfire - 03-11-2008

Drunk as a skunk, he's a rogue, usually sits at buffalo base making fun of the lawfuls, every now and then a lawful comes and ends his fun.. I was thinking a cute little huntress might be a nice ship to get drunk in without worrying about little fighters!

Eddie never holds up traders by the way.. he just drinks and makes a noise!

I know the huntress is a useless ship but it has a really nice 'cool' factor... heh heh

The question is.. does it fit into RP?

A Rogue with a huntress?

Alternatively i coud start a new char, possibly a freelancer and get him the ship but it's not as much fun as one.eyed.eddie!

Any suggestions welcome.. fanks yoo fanks yoo verrie mutz!

[Edit - would 'This little ship? oi got it off a Freelancer in card game..harr har..hic!' pass as an RP excuse?]

Can One.Eyed.Eddie fly a huntress? - Ion - 03-11-2008

Huntress is still classed as a corsair ship isnt it?

maybe a outcast destroyer or red hessian crusier might be better.

oh, and good luck with the huntress in the badlands...

I screen capped the ship info and it says the Corsairs sell them to freelancers.

Good point about the badlands.. might be worth it though.. i think its nicely designed and is hardly ever seen anywhere!

the Cruiser was designed by The Order.. does that justify it?

Can One.Eyed.Eddie fly a huntress? - lionheart - 03-11-2008

I admit the Huntress does look the buisness, however not only is it unflyable in the badlands, and debris fields, and well you get the point. But it also can get stuck docking in trade lanes and jump gates!

But it does look good!;)

Can One.Eyed.Eddie fly a huntress? - Reverend Del - 03-11-2008

a rogue cannot fly a huntress, they sell to freelancers, they won't sell to an ally of the Outcasts, not ever. Plus the rogues are supposed to be poor, how can one afford to operate a cruiser full time?

edited due to Del's post.

ok then... an Epic fail.

I'll scratch around some more for summin cool for ol' eddie.

Can One.Eyed.Eddie fly a huntress? - El Nino - 03-11-2008

This would be OORP and Out of mind... anyone who has ever flown that beautiful ship will tell you, that NY is no place for such a ship... Especialy not Badlands... it is wider than the Atlantic ocean.

Can One.Eyed.Eddie fly a huntress? - mjolnir - 03-11-2008

Well... it's hardly seen anywhere.. since it's a really crappy ship... single bomber will kill you .. no sweat. Two fighters as well.

ok... so what big, cheap and nasty abomination do you suggest?

Can One.Eyed.Eddie fly a huntress? - Jinx - 03-11-2008

barghest is big, ugly and surely an abomination.

but if it has to be bigger - you may ask the RHA if they sell you a hessian pirate cruiser - thats the closest possible, imo. - they are big, cheap, and look nasty enough. an outcast destroyer is more like a factions flagship.