Discovery Gaming Community
[Delete] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: [Delete] (/showthread.php?tid=68698)

The Rogues Hit List - Yber - 02-28-2012

*Incoming transmission*

Source: Liberty space, somewhere
Common ID: Abismo
Pilot ID: Horus Lupercal

Now I'm sad. Really sad. A carrier just scaped to Texas he sighs there went more than ten easy millions. But, nevermind, still got a couple of snubs. Shall work until I can get back on cruisers he laughs. Oh, later I caught a Liberty Assault Battlecruiser with a lack of luck. Meh, I had some assist on that one. Pay or not, it's at your own. His hull can talk about my cerberus' fire.

Fighter ID
Scrapped

Fighter ID
Move those bones, hell!

Cruiser ID.
Cruiser burning.
Damnation, he stole it.

Fighter ID
Meh, never fly on straight line with a razorboat at your back!

And finally got this weird one. I don't know if it's under bounty of you even care about it. 'Bounter destroyers in California? No. Thanks. Don't come back soon.

Dessie ID
Going down under cerberus' power
Now that's a load of scrap for the junkers!

That makes 12.6 millions plus whatever you want or not to add for the destroyer.

*Tranmission over*

The Rogues Hit List - Cosmos - 03-04-2012

[Image: dqgkdv.png]

Comms ID; Halo`

Hello Honourable Rogues.

I'm sure your people have seen me around from time to time,
Shooting the Would be Navy pilots.

In that I got thinking,
Why not make some credits from killing the pilots?

So here I am looking to register on your boards.

Pilot Alias: Halo`

Ship Name/s: Halo`

Your Affiliation:Pirate ID

Proof of affiliation and papers: http://i41.tinypic.com/5odnbl.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/21o3hg9.jpg

[color=#990000]Proof of standings with Rogues:
http://i41.tinypic.com/5odnbl.jpg

Hopefully I'll see you soon.

Halo`

The Rogues Hit List - Lucky Luke - 03-05-2012

***Enabling commlink***
***Link established***

[Image: imagescahujq2v.jpg]
Sender ID: Pittsburgh Pete Metzger

[color=#FFCC00]Howdy!

Liberty is relieved of a couple of slimebuckets. One LSF fighter and one LPI freighter, who was also carrying prisoners. The release of our Rogue brothers and sisters, along with other allies, were organized quietly. That one is on the house. Included here are some shots of the events. I don't know how to add the bonus for the freighter, since ya'll haven't specified that. He was an easy kill, though, so let's settle this one for the same price as a fighter.

LSF Fighter

ID scan
Popshot

LPI freighter

ID scan
Killshot
Backup recovery of killshot

Total amount is 4,4 million SC to be sent to Pittsburgh:Pete

Until next time... Pete out!

[color=#990000]***Commlink aborted***

//OoRP! Please add my name to the list of trusted hunters!

The Rogues Hit List - Pig_Pen - 03-08-2012

[Image: lrtransbar2.png]

A'ight mah lads, tha's be Barry 'gain 'ere! *he takes a look at his new office* Dang it! whe'e i put mah cigarettes??? *he opens several drawers until he finds his cigarettes, then he lights the first one*

AAAHH! So, sorry i'm late lads, but mah movin' up ta Fort McMurray took s'me time yah's see?

So firs' in line, who's tha's? *he glances at his consoles and puffs out some smoke* Ah mah old mate Horus! Lemme see whatcha got fo' me the'e...Hmmm...yeas tha's seems nice. KA-CHING, the'e be yah's cash!

[Image: abismo11.jpg]

Usually i dun' do, but 'cause it's yah, i paid yah 2 millions for tha's Bounty Hamster!

Oh 'n come up tah McMurray if yah's got time...gonna buy yah's s'me drinks, lad! *he smiles and lights the next cigarette*

Nex' one please...Ah tha new guy in town! 'Sup, Pete?

Lemme look at whatcha did. Eh thus ain' so bad, man! Tha's be s'me creds fo' yah!

[Image: pete1f.jpg]

A'ight now get out yah two!

Now to tha's Halo guy...man! What shall i do with a Pirate lad? I need mercenaries 'ere, not pirates! *he puts the cigarette into an ashtray, grabs tha pack and lights the next one* Man, seriously, tha's wun' work! Come back when yah's got tha right papers, lad!

Tha's be all fo' now? Good...

Stanton out.

[Image: lrtranmissionclosed.png]

[Image: 264pxlrlogo.png]

The Rogues Hit List - Lucky Luke - 03-11-2012

***Enabling commlink***
***Link established***

[color=#FFCC00]Howdy!

The other day, some upstanding Rogues were hassled by the Liberty authorities, while doing business in California. Naturally, I went to offer my assistance. When i got there, most of our guys had dispersed, but one William Hunter was still there, and he was taking a beating from a Liberty gunboat. I jumped in, and started punishing that cheeky gunboat. An LSF fighter came to the scene, and decided to target me. *chuckles* Well... We all know what happened last week, heh! And this time was no different. A well aimed SNAC can ruin the whole day for a snub. While the LSF engaged me, the Liberty gunboat saw it fit to retreat. Pity! That would have been a nice scalp to bring in.

LSF Fighter

ID scan
Popshot

Total amount is 2,2 million SC to be sent to Pittsburgh:Pete

The Rogues Hit List - suleman.mehmood - 03-14-2012

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Comm IDs :
Repeater
Repeater'
To : The Liberty Rouges
Subject : Bounty

Hola again !
It's been a while since i last made some kills , well i wasn't here for a while but i am now.
Many people tried to make me die but i made them die ! *He Laughs*
Let's see who came to catch me....Oh most of them are Navy and every one died when they trying to run away from me.

[LN]-James.Corey ID Scan
[LN]-James.Corey Died

Achromatic.Virgin|36th ID Scan
Achromatic.Virgin|36th Died

Arminius ID Scan
Arminius Died

Anubis.Explorer ID Scan
Anubis.Explorer Died

The-Limiting-Factor ID Scan
The-Limiting-Factor Dieing
The-Limiting-Factor Died

bb ID Scan
bb Died

CBC-22.two.Jima ID Scan
CBC-22.two.Jima Dieing
CBC-22.two.Jima Dieing

LNS-Vulcan ID Scan
LNS-Vulcan Dieing
LNS-Vulcan Died

41st|LNS-Independence ID Scan
41st|LNS-Independence Dieing (//I am sorry but my gun cam shot for the death message failed , so it's your choice to pay me for this or not)

LancerThorongil ID Scan
LancerThorongil Died

Nick.Paterson ID Scan
Nick.Paterson Dieing
Nick.Paterson Died

LN-Inseptor ID Scan
LN-Inseptor Died

Hmm...Too many , let's see how much payment does they make [color=red]*He starts calculating* Now that is...Approximately 53.050.000 credits , which is needed to be sended to Repeater because few of the claims might not be accepted and i might not be get paid for it according to your decision but atleast they are dead , so now they won't be giving any more troubles.

How ever in many battles i used a little assistance from Generic Pirates and some other indie unlawfuls , because it wasn't pretty easy for me to take down large capital Dreadnoughts , Capital Armor Upgraded MK 8 Gunbots and e.t.c.
How ever it's your choice to pay me for them or not , see ya next time !

Leo out.

[color=#FFFF00]
***TRANSMISSION LINK TERMINATED***

The Rogues Hit List - Lucky Luke - 03-17-2012

***Enabling commlink***
***Link established***

[color=#FFCC00]Howdy!

Today I bagged a fat one. One of those LABC's were sitting in front of Manhattan, and probably thought he was safe there. Me and a couple of other Right-minded freelancers showed him that he was just a big fat target. As soon as I started shooting him, they jumped in to give me a hand. That sped up the process considerably. He was also accompanied by a fighter. I downed him too!

LABC ID scan
LABC Killshot

Fighter ID scan
Fighter killshot

Total amount is 9,2 million SC to be sent to Pittsburgh:Pete

The Rogues Hit List - Lucky Luke - 03-19-2012

***Enabling commlink***
***Link established***

[color=#FFCC00]Howdy!

Man...! Those lawfuls just keep on coming! *chuckles* It's like stompin' in an anthill. Kill one, and a hundred more will come at ya. Anyway... I popped a couple, and I figured ya'll wanted to see it. One BHG|-bomber, and one LN-fighter. The second popshot was a bit delayed, coz I was under heavy fire at the moment. As usual, they brought in a battleship to hide behind, so I had to retrieve it from the Black Box instead. I hope ya'll can live with that.

BHG ID scan
BHG Killshot

LN Fighter ID scan
LN Fighter killshot

Total amount is 4,9 million SC to be sent to Pittsburgh:Pete

The Rogues Hit List - Pig_Pen - 03-19-2012

[Image: lrtransbar2.png]

Righta, Pete mah man...wait...whe'es mah lightah??? *he searches for a lighter*

A'ight...eeehhm, now whe'e...wait...AH! *he found a lighter and lights a cigarette* Well, yeah, weh'e's i been? Righta, tha's transmissions yah's sent me. Well... *he looks at the transmissions and puffs out some smoke* Tha's ain' bad, clean shots, tha's what i like ta see, man! A'ight i got s'me cash fo' yah, with a lil' extra fo' mah delay, i'm busy, yah know? *he smiles and puts the cigarette into an ashtray*

[Image: pete2jpg.jpg]

KAAAAAAA-Ching! The'e yah go, mah friend!

A'ight n' now Adam Leo...

lad, i got s'me headache 'bout tha's whatcha sent me... *he lights the next cigarette* I spotted s'me, le's say "irregularities" the'e. But i dun' wanna judge yah now, i gotta talk to mah boss 'bouta thus, first. Seems yah gotta wait fo' yah's cash.

Oh 'n next time, gimme clean shots, lad! How c'n i see yah's killed those scumbags, eh?

Now get out, yah two!

Stanton out.

[Image: lrtranmissionclosed.png]

[Image: 264pxlrlogo.png]

The Rogues Hit List - Res.Secundae - 03-21-2012

*snip*