Discovery Gaming Community
[Delete] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: [Delete] (/showthread.php?tid=68698)

The Rogues Hit List - michaelsevren - 12-18-2011

-----Incoming Video Transmission
-----ID: Puck Dunham
-----Point of Origin: Alcatraz, California System

[Image: PuckDunham2.png]

Yah, ah, ya knows, ya name is familiah, bub. "S.A.2". Somethin' like that. Yah, I thinks I see'd ya before, or heard of ya. Pretty distinct that there moniker of yours. I ain't got no proof but I'm fair sure ya hit a rogue once in California. Maybe more'n one. I jus' wish I could place it.

Does a little jackass goes by "pro-police" rings a bell to ya, bub? It rings one for me. Heh, maybe it were someone else.

The Rogues Hit List - The Liberty Rogues - 12-18-2011

[Image: 264pxlrlogo.png]

Incoming Transmission: [color=#FF0000]High Encryption

Bounty Board updated. Kill lawfuls everyday!

~Moka~

The Rogues Hit List - Yber - 12-24-2011

*Incoming transmission*

Source: Liberty space, somewhere
Common ID: Abismo
Pilot ID: Horus Lupercal

Hey hey hey, g'day roges! I just found this son flyin' nowhere and decided to pew it!

LNS GB- ID
LNS GB- Firework

And this LN son flyin' an avenger! Forgot to take the goddamn pic of him blowing up!

// I hope the chat log is proof enough, if it's not, ignore it.

LN indie fighter- ID

[24.12.2011 11:50:52] Abismo: Lupercal: It's time for some firework! All gunners, open fire!
[24.12.2011 11:50:56] LNS-Dunwich: *give
[24.12.2011 11:50:56] Death: Brace_Alderian was killed by Abismo (Gun)

It was in Texas!

Love it.

*Transmission closed*

The Rogues Hit List - suleman.mehmood - 12-24-2011

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---MESSAGE BEGINS---

[color=#33FFFF]Greetings Rouges,

Every thing is fixed , now just waiting for your permission to hunt Navy and Rouges enemies.

Pilot name- Suleman Mehmood
Ship name- Repeater
Weapons of use- # #
ID - Mercenry ID
IFF and reputation with Rouges - #

And few questions i want to ask , are:

1-There are many vessels using USI , LPI , LSF and some times Navy ID in transports and frieghters.
So does means we have to also kill transport and frieghters ?
2-If we have to destroy transports and frieghters then are there any multi pliers for them ?
3-Are there any multi pliers for Cruisers and Battle ship class ?
4-Contra band runners , do we need to ask them to drop their cargo ?
Or just destroy them ?

With best regards,
Suleman Mehmood,

[color=#FFFF00]---MESSAGE ENDS---
---TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---

The Rogues Hit List - Pig_Pen - 12-30-2011

[Image: transbar1.png]

A'ight the'es, lads

i'm back now, sorry i gotta 'ad ta do some stuff yah dunna even know what tha's was *he opens a fresh pack of cigarettes and lights the first one* yeas...i was buyin' some cigarettes...

Now whe'e was i? yeas...tha's bountys...now, ehhhhm, yeas *he takes a look at his monitors* tha's not tha's worse' i've seen, lads...

So Horus, yah's thus furst...yah's crapped a Liberty Gunboat foo' so he'e's yah's cash, thus' be 3 millions...

CACHIIIIIING! The'e's it be...

[Image: abismo1.jpg]

So, a'ight *he throws the cigarette away and lights the next one*

Now te yah Mr. Suleman

I heard of yah, lad...yah's papers seem ta be a'ight so yah's may be huntin fo' us....but i warn yah's not ta screw us, lad! If yah's tryin' ta do, we's beein' screwin' yah's, a'ight? If yah's shootin' some of these Navy lads or some of these oth'r targets, get me yah's informations...i mean, now listen foo': ID Papers, IFF transmissions, 'n finally, if yah's doin' a good job, thus' famous guncam shots, yah's a'ight witha'?

If yah's not, dun' waste mah time...*he throws the cigarette into a box, two meters to his left* YEAUS! THUS' BE A HIT! *he laughs*

Now go out 'n kill some, lad!

Stanton out.

The Rogues Hit List - Yber - 12-31-2011

*Incoming transmission*

G'day rogues! Another gunboat giving problems... It had some rogue pilots, even! Such a crime! The vessel was inmediatly destroyed, indeed, and the pilots, rescated. I'm just going to leave them at Alcatraz!

ID
Feed the junkers!
LR pilots
LR pilots rescated
LR pilots delivered

*Transmission over*

The Rogues Hit List - Berny - 12-31-2011

Seems one talk can do a lot. I was neither paid for the last hit nor officially added to the list of employees.

Well, not sure about the situation you were talking about Dunham, but since Rogues were the only actual employers for me, your word is above my word and any proof I might or might not have would be void. I'm not yet on your Hitlist, which means good news - I am still able to visit this office and give away the head I collected the other day (it's starting to smell). Head was collected as I accidentally noticed a lone Navy pilot taking same way as I did, going just a few clicks behind me - didn't want to be followed, so here it is: And until your further notice, I won't hunt anyone under anyone's name and will only dock on Zoner or Junker bases to prevent gaining hostility from your organization.

Hope I'll be able to come back here in the future with more heads. (some holidays prevented me from flying out for a hunt)

The Rogues Hit List - Pig_Pen - 01-02-2012

Aye the'e, lads!

Ey yah's! I must say i'm impressed of yah two! Yah showin' me some really good work.

So, Horus first...

Yah like whackin' gunboats, eh? Yah doin' good...*he opens a pack of cigarettes and lights one*

Soooo...Thus be yah's cash for tha nice kill:

[Image: abismo2.jpg]

'N for thus pilots...tha's be some free drinks for yah in tha bar, righta? *he smiles while smoking*

Now to yah, S.A.2: The'e be noth'n else ta say than: Nex' kill, nex' cash! Here it is...

[Image: sa22.jpg]

So, it's a'ways a pleasu'e doin' business with yah's guys *He lights the next cigarette* Keep it up. Oh! 'N nex' time, could yah gimme some cigarettes? I'm low on tha's stuff, 'n do i look 's if I got too much time?

Stanton out.

The Rogues Hit List - Yber - 01-03-2012

*Incoming transmission*

G'day my friends! You may call me the gunboat hunter! He laughs hard Another foolish officer challenged me, in Pennsylvania this time. I think the gunboat stock of these guys is going down, might I can bring a Liberty Siege Cruiser next time! He smiles. But, indeed, proofs time!

Gunboat ID
Abismo's victory

Hope you enjoy the explosion!

*Transmission over*

[/b][/size]

The Rogues Hit List - Pig_Pen - 01-04-2012

Yo Horus!

Yah still 'ere? why yah's not workin? wait...*he lights a cigarette and takes a look at his monitors*...oh...yah's been, sorry than tha's was mah fault

'N yeah I call yah's tha Gunboat Whacker now...good job, lad!

Here be yah's cash!

[Image: abismo3.jpg]

Go fo' tha's bar, grab yahself a beer 'n a chick, then go out 'n keep killin' Navy Gunboats, lad!

Stanton out.