Discovery Gaming Community
[Delete] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: [Delete] (/showthread.php?tid=68698)

The Rogues Hit List - Yber - 02-18-2012

*Incoming transmission*

Source: Liberty space, somewhere
Common ID: Abismo
Pilot ID: Horus Lupercal

Ah, my, my, those big toys never learn. Another wave of deads punished liberty! Because, that's it, they won't manage to take us down.

Guardian ID
There he goes-- 2.2 millions.

Gunboat ID
Feed the dogs-- 3 millions.

LABC ID
Scraped-- 6 millions.

LSC ID
Ya' better take back on trading son-- 6 millions.

Second LABC
So many lights- I like it-- 6 millions.

Snub ID
R.I.P-- 2.2 millions.

And, finally, a brainless Xeno who tried to get on me, it's not a claim, just want to point out that these boys aren't pretty smart.

Xeno ID
Beware the battlerazors

That makes 25.4 millions, I believe.

Enjoy!

*Tranmission over*

The Rogues Hit List - Pig_Pen - 02-19-2012

[Image: transbar1.png]

Tell me Horus mah man, yah's a goddamn machine? How tha hell yah's sxrappin' all these fellas? Maybe thus Navy got s'me new shipyard? *he laughs about his own joke and lights a cigarette*

A'ight now tha's yah's guys learnt ta count, tha's makin' mah job easier...Tha boss told yah' right?

Anyways...lemme check if yah's counted right... *he lights a cigarette whille tipping the numbers into his calculator*

Well...guess tha's fine...lemme initiate tha bankin' sequence...

[Image: abismo9.jpg]

The'e yah's go, mah friend, dun' spend all of it t'day in tha bar *he laughs while he grabs a new pack of cigarettes*

Stanton out.

[Image: 264pxlrlogo.png]

The Rogues Hit List - Lucky Luke - 02-20-2012

Bloody hell! Ya'll ask a lot of stuff, don't 'cha? Lemme just tell ya this... I'm "Pittsburgh" Pete Metzger. I usually go by the name Pittsburgh Pete, 'n I wanna shoot whatever I can find. And if I can get paid for it.... Niiice! So, you want some Navy 'n stuff shot? Alright, I'll see what I can do! Just don't give me the runaround when it comes to payin' up, or I'll get mighty irritated. I love ya'll Rogues and I'll take every chance I'll get to blast some Liberty fools, but don't tell me when it comes to payday that ya'll spent the money on booze 'n fast women, coz that dog just won't hunt. You do yer part, 'n I'll do mine! So sign me up, guys! I'm up for some shootin'!

As a side note... I'll be goin' in my fighter and my bomber, just so ya'll know! They both have the necessary paperwork in order. Not that any of you drunken bastards can read anyway, but should ya'll ever find anyone who can read stuff for ya, ya'll see that everythin' is A-OK!

Pilot Alias:Pittsburgh Pete

Ship Name/s:Why the hell should I name my ship? ...Alright, alright... I'll name it Bessie, how's that?

Your Affiliation:Freelancer

Proof of affiliation and papers:Click here ya drunken bastard!

Proof of standings with Rogues: What did I tell ya on the former question? "Click here ya drunken bastard!"

If ya'll can't find anyone among ya who can read, I've done the application on vocal track too. *plays the message* "Listen up ya drunken bastards. This is Pittsburgh Pete. I wanna help ya'll to shoot some Navy 'n stuff. I'm a Freelancer, 'n my standing with the Rogues is good. That's all ya bastards need to know!"

The Rogues Hit List - VoluptaBox - 02-20-2012

I assume my life story won't be necessary. I doubt you care why I am here and why I want to work for you. So I'll get straight to business.

Pilot Alias: Adrian Weber

Ship Name/s: Forlorn.Hope

Your Affiliation: Freelancer

Proof of affiliation and papers: ##

Proof of standings with Rogues: #

The Rogues Hit List - Pig_Pen - 02-20-2012

So, Pitts Pete 'n Adrian...

A'ight yah's two loadmouth nut heads! *he lights a cigarette while having a look at the transmissions* Yah think yah's ready for tha's work 'ere? Righta? Yah's su'e? Yah's got an insurance? Ye? Cancel it, it ain' gonna pay...

Righta, so jus' ta make some things clear: Yah's reportin' ta me, gimme s'me nice proofs, 'n maybe ya'll get yah's cash! Know what i'm sayin'? I'm gonna repeat it jus' ta be su'e: *he throws the cigarette into the ashtray and lights the next one* Yah's gonna gimme s'me exact notes 'bout thus ships yah's wastin', directly followed by exac' time 'n place...Got it now, foo's? Good...

Oh 'n i nea'ly forgot...Count tha's claims t'getha, i dun' like countin'...

Now get out 'n get workin... *he turns away, searching for another pack of cigarettes*

Stanton out.

The Rogues Hit List - Lucky Luke - 02-20-2012

' Wrote:
So, Pitts Pete 'n Adrian...

A'ight yah's two loadmouth nut heads! *he lights a cigarette while having a look at the transmissions* Yah think yah's ready for tha's work 'ere? Righta? Yah's su'e? Yah's got an insurance? Ye? Cancel it, it ain' gonna pay...

Righta, so jus' ta make some things clear: Yah's reportin' ta me, gimme s'me nice proofs, 'n maybe ya'll get yah's cash! Know what i'm sayin'? I'm gonna repeat it jus' ta be su'e: *he throws the cigarette into the ashtray and lights the next one* Yah's gonna gimme s'me exact notes 'bout thus ships yah's wastin', directly followed by exac' time 'n place...Got it now, foo's? Good...

Oh 'n i nea'ly forgot...Count tha's claims t'getha, i dun' like countin'...
Now get out 'n get workin... *he turns away, searching for another pack of cigarettes*
Stanton out.

*plays a recorded voice message* "Pete here! I knew ya bastards couldn't read! Ya'll didn't see that evidence of my standing with the Rogues were missin'. I'm not even gonna try explainin' to ya'll, coz it'd just be a waste of my time. All ya need to know, is that it's there now. I also forgot to mention that the ships I'll be usin' will be a Sabre and a Broadsword. Now, stop listening to this crap, and pour yerselves somethin' to drink! Put it on my tab! You'll have forgotten all about that tab by tomorrow anyhow." *message ends*

The Rogues Hit List - VoluptaBox - 02-23-2012

First head to roll in, a Xeno's. I'll try to keep them coming.

Attachements: ##

Credits to Forlorn.Hope .

Do have a nice day.

The Rogues Hit List - Yber - 02-24-2012

*Incoming transmission*

Source: Liberty space, somewhere
Common ID: Abismo
Pilot ID: Horus Lupercal

Fighter ID
Ah, that's why I never stop at the lanes!

Gunboat ID
Ah-ah, ya' dead ya know?

That makes 5.2 millions, I believe.

Enjoy!

*Tranmission over*

The Rogues Hit List - VoluptaBox - 02-27-2012

And another head, this time an officer of our proud navy. I suppose she's not that proud now. Cash to Forlorn.Hope , as per usual.

Attachements: ##

Addendum: I forget you drunkards can't count properly. The total for the Xeno and the officer should be 4.4 millions.

The Rogues Hit List - Pig_Pen - 02-27-2012

A'ight lads time fo' thus nex' round, eh? *he searches for a new pack of cigarettes* Dang it, whe'e tha' hell...? Ah! *he finally found the pack and lights a cigarette*

Now: business, righta?

Soooo, tha Forlon lad...ehhh...Adrian, yus! Well, i mus' say tha's hits dun' be bad fo' tha start! Yah's seem ta know what yah's doin'! So, all's fine witha hits, he's yah's cash!

[Image: forlorn1.jpg]

Now mah old friend Horus! *he glances into his pack of cigarettes* Ah...jus' opened that one. *he lights the next one* Man, i like how yah work but didn' yah fo'get somethin'? *he looks at Horus' transmissions and puffs out a cloud of smoke* Lad i canno' see if yah's scored tha second one, i'm sorry but i canno' pay yah fo' tha's. Tha's fighta, yes, tha's gunboat, no! But the's still some cash left righta? Bett'r luck nex' time, mah friend! He's tha rest of tha share:

[Image: abismo10.jpg]

Righta. Would yah's lads mind goin' back ta work now? I'm busy...

Stanton out.