Discovery Gaming Community
Any political parties in disco? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Any political parties in disco? (/showthread.php?tid=68801)

Pages: 1 2

Any political parties in disco? - Chev - 11-15-2011

Sirius business is serious. I'm looking for any RP parties to join. I haven't been accepted to Bretonia's Parliament, since my character "wasn't Bretonian enough". In RL I'm responsible for public relations of one cultural organization, plus "fighting" for funding for any kind of film project gives you some experience as the politician too. Atlas, I would really like to try any kind of political RP here.

Please take a note: I'm not active IG anymore.

Any political parties in disco? - Antiker - 11-15-2011

Sounds like a funny idea
why dont you just start a RP story backgroup and so on.

Any political parties in disco? - Mao - 11-15-2011

I think there are several in Bretonia. Gimme a bump if you want to start a political party. I like the idea.

Any political parties in disco? - Azan27 - 11-16-2011

I think if you have spent some time playing a Bretonian character, you could probably ask someone in the Bret parliment what you could work on in your application, and if you can reapply. I hope you can, it'd be fun to have you:)

Any political parties in disco? - Camtheman - 11-16-2011

Its ironic really, Liberty is the most democratic of the 5 houses (Victorian England, Pre-Revolution France, Nazi Germany and Fuedal Japan...Not a lot of choices really)

And yet, i've never, ever seen ANYONE attempt to RP a pollitical party.

Not once. I think it would be interesting...

Any political parties in disco? - Markus_Janus - 11-16-2011

If you want to RP as part of a political party then Bretonia is the best place for you right now.
They already have the infrastructure ready for you to just jump right in, and I think they have done a wonderful job.
Kusari is in the process of setting up their own parties but that is all I know about right now as far as your choices go, if you wish to run as an independent, then any house will do.

Any political parties in disco? - Chev - 11-16-2011

' Wrote:I think if you have spent some time playing a Bretonian character, you could probably ask someone in the Bret parliment what you could work on in your application, and if you can reapply. I hope you can, it'd be fun to have you:)

' Wrote:If you want to RP as part of a political party then Bretonia is the best place for you right now.
They already have the infrastructure ready for you to just jump right in, and I think they have done a wonderful job.
Kusari is in the process of setting up their own parties but that is all I know about right now as far as your choices go, if you wish to run as an independent, then any house will do.

I've already tried with Bretonia. Dab didn't accepted me, because lack of activity as Bretonian. So, even starting of my own political party in Bretonia wouldn't help, because I just can't join Parliament.

Any political parties in disco? - Markus_Janus - 11-16-2011

Hmm that is unfortunate but I understand the reasons behind their requirement of Bretonian play time.
Have you thought about Kusari or even starting up an independent in another house?

Any political parties in disco? - TheJarl - 11-16-2011

Well you might find a few characters who are part of the LPFE, the Libertonian Party for Freedom and Equality. We don't do much, but we occasionally spread the word and get involved with issues (especially regarding navy/LPI/LSF power abuse and stuff). We are not in the senate or congress or anything yet in-RP though. Partly because I don't think that it is election time in Liberty atm and partly because well... we're social-democrats in the midst of a future USA which has even privatized the police. Can't imagine that we would be very popular.

Any political parties in disco? - Chev - 11-16-2011

' Wrote:Hmm that is unfortunate but I understand the reasons behind their requirement of Bretonian play time.
Have you thought about Kusari or even starting up an independent in another house?

Have any links for Kusari?