Discovery Gaming Community
Requesting assistance on a small issue - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: Requesting assistance on a small issue (/showthread.php?tid=68862)

Requesting assistance on a small issue - Independent Miners Guild - 11-17-2011

[Image: mrxk.jpg]

[color=#FFFF99]Greetings valuable business associates.

My name is Mr X and I work for the Independent Miners Guild. Don't try to ask them, as my request's illegal nature forbids them of publically accepting anything.

Our request is rather small and specific. Simply put, we want to get our hands into a few hundreds Gate/ Trade Lane Parts. However, in order to achieve that we need a company which knows the drill and is capable of intercepting such transports and acquiring that cargo.

So. The plan is to find a transport which carries over 700 units of that precious technology and demand its cargo. If it refuses, you can blast it and acquire the tech. Afterwards you will provide the evidence and I will privately arrange a RV point near Ames in Kepler system. You will give us the tech and an associate of mine will hand over 15,000,000 SC as a reward.

I hope you are willing to help me with that issue, gents - Oh and send my regards to your boss, Silver. She is quite adorable.

Requesting assistance on a small issue - Dusty Lens - 11-17-2011

[Image: commslinkcopper.png]

Two questions.

First. Are you familiar with Ageira's white box security system.

Second. Is it your intent that we make murders, or do you not care so long as the requested cargo fall into your lap.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

Requesting assistance on a small issue - Independent Miners Guild - 11-18-2011

[color=#FFFF99]Mr Copper. What a pleasure.

Yes, I am well-aware of Ageira's box security system. Which of course it is not unbreakable. The Kingdom of Gallia is a living example of that. Thank for your concern though.

I would prefer you to procure that cargo without bloodshed. You see, I have nothing against those shippers. However, if you don't have any other choice, then I won't mind a more brutal approach.

Requesting assistance on a small issue - Dusty Lens - 11-19-2011

Well that's rather the head scratcher of the whole thing. See, last time I checked a body could simply wander over to Pueblo and pick a few boxes up. Idea being that if one tried to get funny with them between point A and B that said box would reduce their present selves to something akin to a more exploded kind of person.

So that being the case, as it's yourselves who are seemingly interested in playing with the actual security side of things, you lot mind if we just pick a few boxes up for you at the store? Or is it thieving you're now keen on us performing.

Requesting assistance on a small issue - Independent Miners Guild - 11-21-2011

[color=#FFFF99]Mr Copper, I believe your sources are wrong. Gate/Lane Parts is one of the most highly regulated and protect commodities in Sirius. Only approved shippers are allowed to pick them from Pueblo and IMG is not in that small list.

The task, as I said, needs to be done in space. Should I expect the Reavers to be interested in taking up the job or not?

Requesting assistance on a small issue - Dusty Lens - 11-24-2011

Silver's out of the office. You're more than welcome to try again with her. But my executive decision on this matter is a big 'ol negative.

This job stinks worse than month old brine. I'd hate to have that dumped on my head if this whole affair turns out to be composed of equal parts flimflam and chicanery.